The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I wanna see the Indominus kill everyone and live

Every human....Then Rexy will come in and kill the IRex...

Team Rexy

I wanna see the Indominus kill everyone and live. So no, not really. Team Indominus

• Of course you reply 20 seconds following the Spino killing the T. Rex.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I wanna see the Indominus kill everyone and live Every human....Then Rexy will come in and kill the IRex... Team Rexy

• edited May 2015

Of course you reply 5 minutes after the New TV Spot was released that shows some of REXY :DDDDD

Of course you reply 20 seconds following the Spino killing the T. Rex.

• Congratulations @CathalOHara !!!!

In addition to kiwi_Walking_Dead and HiroVoid from a while back, we also have @CathalOHara on board as a new mod! The mod team was kinda lig

• Well done

Markd4547 posted: »

I got my exam result of the biggest test of this year for my college our only test we study the whole year just for it, it's a test for a qu

• Alt text

Draw Sora.

Lehfeels posted: »

My daily video game character draw #1:Crash Bandicoot :i will be doing a cartoon character draw every day or 2 Note: i will only acce

• Thanks bro :)

joshua007 posted: »

Well done

• Alt text

No problem I loved watching all the Batman and deadpool comic movies on this they are awesome and I knew you'd like deadpool :)

Tinni posted: »

Dude, I love this video, I can't believe I haven't seen it up until now! Haven't been able to find a decent comics youtube channel for a while now, so definitely an instant subscribe.

• Alt text

Congrats man, nice job, time to celebrate. Click here

• Yeah, I thought you were doing it illegally, excuse me for that.

well, i live in a shithole, i live in a shit city, i got personal problems, and it is legal. That sums it up.

• What snake venom does to blood.

Alt text

Alt text

• Of course I fucking went upstairs and didn't see it.

Of course you reply 5 minutes after the New TV Spot was released that shows some of REXY :DDDDD

• Well....That was actually a joke :P Sorry bout that.....

(Now I'm watching the original on AMC again)

Of course I fucking went upstairs and didn't see it.

• You're a strange but smart girl, I'll give you that, however misconception are always a problem with people, there is more a tradition now then a belive and you'd better prepare for your children also don't always believe what you read. I see circumcision as a virgin being rape, I don't think will anyone need it as long there isn't any medical complication and it's cleaned properly. The God give you free will to do as you like, if He want you to be circumscribed, then you'll be born circumscribed also circumcision your child without his permission mean you take his free will that deceive yourself and your God.

The foreskin contains around 20,000 nerve endings and is highly sensitive. Foreskin also protects the genitals from being overexposed, which

• It coagulate? I think there is wrong, in human the venom is diluting the blood similar to boil it, I may be wrong.

Markd4547 posted: »

What snake venom does to blood.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015
  • Some people got together and made a hilarious, over the top 80's movie parody on YouTube. It's very similar to Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon in its presentation, and it's surprisingly well done (and a half hour too).

Kung Fury

• edited May 2015

I need Rexy

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I wanna see the Indominus kill everyone and live Every human....Then Rexy will come in and kill the IRex... Team Rexy

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Oh yeah, that was actually a kickstarted project. I'll have to watch it soon.

Some people got together and made a hilarious, over the top 80's movie parody on YouTube. It's very similar to Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon in its presentation, and it's surprisingly well done (and a half hour too). Kung Fury

• Alt text

A week ago I was in this thrift shop and found this gorgeous dragon patterned shirt on sale for $3.50. I really love dragons and am into Chi

• No reservation - Building a house

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the day: What's your ringtone?

• 1 year left for me :V

I'm graduating tomorrow from high school, time to celebrate. Click here

• Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

Draw Sora.

• Lmao, this is amazing.

Some people got together and made a hilarious, over the top 80's movie parody on YouTube. It's very similar to Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon in its presentation, and it's surprisingly well done (and a half hour too). Kung Fury

• [removed]

• Anyone doing their GCSEs?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2015

You know what would be a good movie?

A Comic-Con war between the fandoms of Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Ring, and Game of Thrones. Maybe throw in Harry Potter and I can't think of another popular space themed franchise.

It be epic.

• That was legendary

Well I had gone to watch Age of Ultron today (it had finally come to my town this weekend) and the machine had so,e kind of weird glitch. The music and effects were fine but all of the dialog sounded like it was trying trying to quietly communicate through the use of two cans and a string. So we got refunds (free passes to any movie that comes out this year) and went back home. Now I'll have to wait for the DVD release. Oh well, there are some interesting movies coming out this year.

• What movies are you looking forward to dojo?

dojo32161 posted: »

Well I had gone to watch Age of Ultron today (it had finally come to my town this weekend) and the machine had so,e kind of weird glitch. Th

• edited May 2015

I'm writing a story that continues Clementine's story (which would obviously be of what I imagine Season 3 to be)

And I'll be using the alone ending of season 2 so I need some suggestions to where Clementine could be.

• If I had to guess, maybe one of the Carolina's.

I'm writing a story that continues Clementine's story (which would obviously be of what I imagine Season 3 to be) And I'll be using the alone ending of season 2 so I need some suggestions to where Clementine could be.

edited May 2015

Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur, Mad Max: Fury Road, Jurassic World, Hunger Games Mockingly Part 2, Minions, Ant-Man, The Peanuts Movie and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Lehfeels posted: »

What movies are you looking forward to dojo?

• Ver-gil-la

I'm writing a story that continues Clementine's story (which would obviously be of what I imagine Season 3 to be) And I'll be using the alone ending of season 2 so I need some suggestions to where Clementine could be.

• No Spectre?

dojo32161 posted: »

Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur, Mad Max: Fury Road, Jurassic World, Hunger Games Mockingly Part 2, Minions, Ant-Man, The Peanuts Movie and Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

• Or Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation?

No Spectre?

• My second favorite scene in Jurassic Park 3 is on. The River Attack scene.

The Aviary Attack just happened, my favorite, but this one is pretty rad.

Raptorfest boy.

• @Saltlick123

Found this sick logo w/background

Alt text

My second favorite scene in Jurassic Park 3 is on. The River Attack scene. The Aviary Attack just happened, my favorite, but this one is pretty rad. Raptorfest boy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.