The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks i have loved to draw a good portion of my lifespan its a passion of mine so just request below this message ur art request ill be happy to do any classic video game characters u love from ur childhood and such my passion is to draw to make others happy and make myself happy with my art

versacebabe posted: »

Yeah, good job. ^^

• edited May 2015

Sure ya can :D @AllThatRemains

May I make a request?

• shrek?

May I make a request?

• My ogre brogre

Alt text

Lehfeels posted: »

Sure ya can @AllThatRemains

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited May 2015

can you draw jaime lannister for me? plz

Alt text

Sure ya can @AllThatRemains

• Ok guys im just stating this now i love joking as much as the next guy but if ur gonna make a request it has to be a video game character not to be rude but thats what my draw forum series is gonna be about video game characters

• ok i understand that but hes not a video game character i asked for video game character requests

im sorry i just like jamie lannister ;-;

• Alt text

Thank you batman :3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Great Job Bruh

• im sorry

i just like jamie lannister ;-;

Ok guys im just stating this now i love joking as much as the next guy but if ur gonna make a request it has to be a video game character not to be rude but thats what my draw forum series is gonna be about video game characters

• Sheet and thanks :)

it's deez not dez anyway congratz

• well maybe he'll be in the got game

ok i understand that but hes not a video game character i asked for video game character requests

• video game character

Could it be a Movie or TV character who is in Video Games? (Just wondering about the specifics...)

Ok guys im just stating this now i love joking as much as the next guy but if ur gonna make a request it has to be a video game character not to be rude but thats what my draw forum series is gonna be about video game characters

• Alt text

I take it you've never played Shrek 2?

• Draw Ratchet And Clank then... and Cory In The House.

• edited May 2015

Shrek is a famous troll thing to say here to nearly everything :P

Spyro, Ellie, Rayman, Lara Croft any of those would be awesome :)

• I cannot argue with that.

Aaira posted: »

Yeh stormfags are kind of insane like that, but at least they get social stigma everytime they present their white-supremacism opinions, mea

• Get Shrekted.

Lololol

• i have played all the shrek games but by video game character i mean has been a video game character since the start not a movie or tv series turned into a video game

• Yes, the thread it had regarding him was very "misinformed".

My computer teacher used Stormfront as an example not to trust .org sites (If not .org , I don't remember, but he definitely mentioned how it was not a good source for Martin Luther King Jr. facts) I've known about it for a few years now.

• yep markd i have known shrek has been a troll icon for years oh and thanks for the legit request's dude

Markd4547 posted: »

Shrek is a famous troll thing to say here to nearly everything :P Spyro, Ellie, Rayman, Lara Croft any of those would be awesome

• Plz draw Donkey then.

yep markd i have known shrek has been a troll icon for years oh and thanks for the legit request's dude

• no it has to have been a video game character since the start it cant be a tv series or movie franchise turned into a game

video game character Could it be a Movie or TV character who is in Video Games? (Just wondering about the specifics...)

• Kewl, Thanks for the Clarification.

Let me think :)

no it has to have been a video game character since the start it cant be a tv series or movie franchise turned into a game

• This is some Animal Farm shit up in here.

"All video game characters are equal, but some are more equal than others"

Video game characters should be equal no matter what form of media they originate from. Shrek AND I are very disappointed by your selective discrimination.

Alt text

i have played all the shrek games but by video game character i mean has been a video game character since the start not a movie or tv series turned into a video game

• It was a serious request.

yep markd i have known shrek has been a troll icon for years oh and thanks for the legit request's dude

• As many others no doubt are, I too am sorely disappointed by this development. Discrimination against Brogres needs to stop... :(

This is some Animal Farm shit up in here. "All video game characters are equal, but some are more equal than others" Video game charac

• Shrek a troll "thing" I doubt it

Shrek is a famous troll thing to say here to nearly everything :P Spyro, Ellie, Rayman, Lara Croft any of those would be awesome

• Alt text

Updated version of my crash bandicoot drawing

• Blind Sniper a Brogre, this sum juicy stuff

As many others no doubt are, I too am sorely disappointed by this development. Discrimination against Brogres needs to stop...

• well, i live in a shithole, i live in a shit city, i got personal problems, and it is legal.
    That sums it up.

AWESOMEO posted: »

So that's why you blaze it so often.

• Thanks.

Congrats

• Congrats man, nice job, time to celebrate.

Click here

I got my exam result of the biggest test of this year for my college our only test we study the whole year just for it, it's a test for a qu

• edited May 2015

Dude, I love this video, I can't believe I haven't seen it up until now! Haven't been able to find a decent comics youtube channel for a while now, so definitely an instant subscribe.

@blueneon @jennifer @1506898 @saltlick123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-r0eEeEE5k&list=PL6FhCd_HO_AAwx6IROb_vSwRVaCuc9efL&ind

• I'm watching Raptorfest on AMC. Man, I didn't hate the Lost World as much as I remembered.

But yet again, we are only at the part where Dieter goes away from the group.

It's convenient, really. JP was on earlier (turned onto the Goddamnit hate this hacker crap scene [they fucking muted God]) and I needed to catch up with all the JP movies before Jurassic World, so it's all good.

By the way, Friday is gonna have a Pratt and Spielberg hosted Jurassic Park showing with a special clip from JW.

• I'm watching it too :)

Can't wait for Jurassic World.

I'm watching Raptorfest on AMC. Man, I didn't hate the Lost World as much as I remembered. But yet again, we are only at the part where D

• Salt.

I think the first female death actually happened, cause there was some chicks in that building that got hit.

I'm watching it too Can't wait for Jurassic World.

• Meh, we actually need to see it though....

(Also for that woman who was picked up by a Pteranadon or one of the other flying animals in the trailer for JW....Well she was only dropped in the water...)

Salt. I think the first female death actually happened, cause there was some chicks in that building that got hit.

• Salt....

That woman.....

Pteranodon.....

Mosasaurus......

Meh, we actually need to see it though.... (Also for that woman who was picked up by a Pteranadon or one of the other flying animals in the trailer for JW....Well she was only dropped in the water...)

• Meh...I'm not buying that till I see it

(Is it wrong that I actually want to see women and children die in this?)

Salt.... That woman..... Pteranodon..... Mosasaurus......

• I wanna see the Indominus kill everyone and live.

So no, not really.

Team Indominus

Meh...I'm not buying that till I see it (Is it wrong that I actually want to see women and children die in this?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.