The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just noticed i don't really know anybody here.

• Zer0 all the way, man.

So I'm in the process of buying Borderlands 2 and I just wanted to hear from some people who have played the game, who, in your opinion, sho

• edited June 2015

um i guess u could have 2 savefiles and play them so u can experience s3 with both of them regardless of 1 of them being dead

thanks InGen. The thing is I really like Kenny and I dont want to kill him, but i really like jane too, and I dont want her dead. I dont know what to do

• Hi i have never seen u on forums before but nice to meet ya im lehfeels

I hate cold water! oh I understand you. Well, it's midnight here so yeah, I fell sleepy already. See ya tomorrow

• He's not one of the playable characters in my game.

Krieg.

• Thanks for the advice.

Axton, the turret is A-MAZING.

• So, uh my house almost got robbed today....

• I'm thinking about it. Zer0 is cool, but like GoldenPaladin said, the turret Axton has is pretty fucking awesome, it's very compelling.

Zer0 all the way, man.

• Holy shit, is everyone okay?

bloop posted: »

So, uh my house almost got robbed today....

• Yes thank god, I didn't even know about it until I heard my mom screaming my name outside of the house. And my uncle came up to get me out.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Holy shit, is everyone okay?

• i like the gunzerker, firing two weapons at once is very cool, and with the right skill choices you can use it almost constantly and if you keep firing you can fire quicker and quicker, so essentially you can be firing two machine shotguns at once until everybody is dead

So I'm in the process of buying Borderlands 2 and I just wanted to hear from some people who have played the game, who, in your opinion, sho

• The ending with AJ and Clem at Wellington is really emotional, I'd definitely check it out. I'm not really into Jane, but her endings are mysterious.

thanks InGen. The thing is I really like Kenny and I dont want to kill him, but i really like jane too, and I dont want her dead. I dont know what to do

• hello lehfeels nice to meet you too shakes hand

Lehfeels posted: »

Hi i have never seen u on forums before but nice to meet ya im lehfeels

• oh why not?

With our beauty and having played the same games, I'm starting to believe we are long lost twins. Sadly, twins in TT don't end well...

• yeah thats what i though but I dont feel like playing the same episode two or three times in a row. I think I'm just gonna wait for season 3

um i guess u could have 2 savefiles and play them so u can experience s3 with both of them regardless of 1 of them being dead

• I think I have an ending with Jane at Howe's and I kinda like it because I was not all alone with a baby, and then a family showed up (And I really like Jane, our personalities are a lot alike)
    And the other ending Is Clem only with the baby, and a bunch of walkers. Clem open their guts and covered herself and the baby with it. WEIRD plus I didn't like it.

The ending with AJ and Clem at Wellington is really emotional, I'd definitely check it out. I'm not really into Jane, but her endings are mysterious.

• shakes hand as well

hello lehfeels nice to meet you too shakes hand

• edited June 2015

Ok guys im recruiting voice actors for my team we will be doing animated series we have a animated series in progress actually if you wanna be involved just put a message below this 1 as a reply

• My best friend is from here. \^-^/

papai46 posted: »

I just noticed i don't really know anybody here.

• So today I wrote up my first drath for the intro of a fanfic I'm writing, and I was wondering what people thought of the idea. It's an Assassin's Creed/Game of Thrones crossover which will feature, Altair, Ezio and Arno witnessing the events in Westeros.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• When I was 5 my big brother ran into my room and yelled at my fucking face that Santa isn't real.

God dammit.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: When and how did you find out Santa wasn't real?

• I ain't rustling jimmies, I'm rustling truth

-my new motto

• im in

Ok guys im recruiting voice actors for my team we will be doing animated series we have a animated series in progress actually if you wanna be involved just put a message below this 1 as a reply

• so tell me Leh, what's your fav TT game?

shakes hand as well

• Yes! Uncharted trilogy has been confirmed for PS4.

• K Skrub.

I ain't rustling jimmies, I'm rustling truth -my new motto

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKfRZ1x2nbQ

I completed the trilogy on Ps3 incredible games I'm delighted they are remastering them :)233

finlander posted: »

Yes! Uncharted trilogy has been confirmed for PS4.

• Ethan, I forget which Tweedle, and if we count extensions to it Jaime and Cersei, the Twins (where Red Wedding happened)

Lol

oh why not?

• I thinks it's Tweedle Dum (cuz "Dum" ya know)

Well I admit it. you're right. So wich one of us is going to die? Hopefully none of us but still..

Ethan, I forget which Tweedle, and if we count extensions to it Jaime and Cersei, the Twins (where Red Wedding happened) Lol

• I have a crush on Luke (TWD S2)

• my voice is cool winks

• That's cool wink wink

I have a crush on Luke (TWD S2)

• That's cold.

That's cool wink wink

• No, until proven otherwise.

my voice is cool winks

• Dlc.

He's not one of the playable characters in my game.

• fine......

No, until proven otherwise.

• Chill out dude.

That's cold.

• k.

fine......

• edited June 2015

Cool :)

Alt text

Mine is faith twau episode 1 she is so beautiful and kind :')

I have a crush on Luke (TWD S2)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.