Who's your most hated character so far?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2015

Ramsay. But he's one of those characters that I love to hate.

• I'm always conflicted about Cersei. I mean, I hate how delusional she got, but in the show she had some sad backstory. With her being in love with Robert and him brooding because of Lyanna Stark. And how she miscarried their son. It's fucking sad. And Lena Headey is freaking amazing and I don't want her out of the show. Book Cersei, though. Now I hate that bitch with a passion.

• I'd say probably sera and cotter :U i mean we are supposed to hate the villains, the fact that we do is proof that the writers are doing a great job. I also dislike Ludd, but i just can't work up any real hate for the Whitehills, they are kind of pathetic..

• Call me a bad person, but I kinda find it entertaining to hate coal boy for no reason. Farfromsubtle definitely had an influence on me, saying every man in kings landing was coal boy in disguise, it's pretty funny. I also have a bit of dislike for him because if you let him die he magically is back alive again. Although this is telltale: Choices don't matter and some characters have plot armour. :)

• Tom is my answer too. Always showing up unexpected sticking his nose into Mira's affairs. Fucking lingerer.

Healoz posted: »

Call me a bad person, but I kinda find it entertaining to hate coal boy for no reason. Farfromsubtle definitely had an influence on me, sayi

• Ludd Whitehill and Ramsay Snow of course

• Flaying would be a good way

BeastInside posted: »

I really hope he dies by the end of Season 5. I just can't figure out the right way for him to exit the world. I love your idea. Hahaha

• For some strange reason, I feel like she might know things about Mira she is not supposed to know, and she is not good at keeping those to herself. And I feel like Lord Tarwick's role in the story is much bigger than just hanging out with Sera. So, yeah,I don't like her much.

Rogarth posted: »

That would be Sera, that other handmaiden of Margaery's. She's annoying, she gets worked up about petty things, she keeps screwing up and ge

• edited June 2015

Ludd, i just can't stand him. Once Rodrick gets his brother, a bad move and he is dead. (Or maybe refuse to craft the ironwood, and he gets in trouble with Ramsay, he'll take take of him) Ramsay is just plain crazy, and even if he killed Ethan, he doesn't frustrate me enough. (No spoilers for GOT tv series thanks.)

• Ramsay Bolton. I've never hated a fictional character that much since Warden Norton in the Shawshank Redemption.

• I don't really understand why some people are saying Cersei is their most hated character in the game considering in the game she's done nothing except be rude, which kinda pales into comparison when you have a child murderer who skins people alive on the loose.

• Well then, you have a death bingo, congratulations!

• Idk I'm not creative about deaths and ways to suffer...

• At least now she's getting the Spoon of Penitence.

• Why Gryff? Whats particularly bad about him?

bloop posted: »

Just wanted to update on my most hated character, since 2 new EP's have come out since then. Gryff is now my most hated character. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDAg0tXAZs&feature=player_detailpage

• I've never disliked cersei she is just too entertaining. Her passive aggressive behavior is great. i do tend to like villlans more than most though

Flog61 posted: »

I don't really understand why some people are saying Cersei is their most hated character in the game considering in the game she's done not

• margaery and daenarys, Margaery is not that annoying on the show but in the game she is the worst and i am going to bring forward maybe an unpopular opinion but daynarys is one of the most annoying chaeracters, she is dogmatic (dont know if that word exist in english) and just in general annoying and she is a b*tch to asher and beskha.

• edited June 2015

Ramsay. Ludd is just a nobody. I kind of love Cersei.

• I would really like to give a haaard slap to Joffrey's face.

• Ramsay i want to kill him so bad

• edited June 2015

I feel like once I know who the traitor is, I'll focus my anger on that person, whoever it is.

But to answer the topic, I'm still waiting to get Ramsay back for what he did. However the shape of this revenge takes, I'll take it.

• Honestly, I really like Ludd. He's a GREAT villain, and always unpredictable. I'd say the only character I really don't like is Malcolm. So far, he's been nothing but a snooze fest. At least Beshka had that slave business. Malcolm has jack shit going for him. Wouldn't say I hate him though.

• she really annoys the shit out of me

Why Sera?

• My reason for hating her is just an extension for my extreme hatred of her in the books and show.

Flog61 posted: »

I don't really understand why some people are saying Cersei is their most hated character in the game considering in the game she's done not

• Come on in the books shes even better an even stupider/ bitterer

A laugh escaped her lips

Is something funny my lady?

{No sister but some day I'll have your tongue torn out with hot pliers and that will be hilarious}

My reason for hating her is just an extension for my extreme hatred of her in the books and show.

• She is annoying. she only thinks about herself. egocentric bitch

cgilkey posted: »

she really annoys the shit out of me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.