My episode 4 choices that I regret...Will Elena still marry Rodrik?

I only hit Gryff once or twice, messed up the trip, and during the meeting I fell for Ludd Whitehill's bluff when he said he didn't care about Gryff (I took the deal in exchange for the prisoner trade). I won the betrothal back in episode 2 (or was it 3?) and had Rodrik kiss Elena in episode 4, but will Elena be forced to marry Gryff considering I still kinda caved into the Whitehill's? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Wait, RODRICK KISSES HER????????????????????????????????

HOW

• Alt text

Wait, RODRICK KISSES HER???????????????????????????????? HOW

• You get an option to.

Then this happens.
    Alt text

Wait, RODRICK KISSES HER???????????????????????????????? HOW

• I was too cautious about Ryon and and the possibility of the Whitehill's taking revenge on the Forrester's. But I saw a "Elena won't forget that" when Rodrik kissed her so maybe Elena will figure out some other way to make things work.

• wtf?

This never happened to me? I never had a choice.

JakeSt123 posted: »

You get an option to. Then this happens.

• I think that the "We're not kids anymore" has a sense of planting Rodrik's ironwood on Elaena's hill.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Then you probably picked the "we're not kids anymore option" or the conversation ended badly or something.

• Then you probably picked the "we're not kids anymore option" or the conversation ended badly or something.

wtf? This never happened to me? I never had a choice.

• That's a brilliant way to word it XD

Well maybe you don't get the option to kiss her if you forced her into the marriage?

Drakonys posted: »

I think that the "We're not kids anymore" has a sense of planting Rodrik's ironwood on Elaena's hill.

• i said

i still love u bb

Then you probably picked the "we're not kids anymore option" or the conversation ended badly or something.

• I got that option after having Rodrik tell her that he still loves her. She says that she loves him too and then you get the option to kiss her.

wtf? This never happened to me? I never had a choice.

• edited May 2015

The real question is she still alive though?

• I think she (along with everyone else) are held captives somewhere

YoChill posted: »

The real question is she still alive though?

• I did everything you wrote about but I'm sure that Elaena will still marry Rodrik. The game said that Elaena won't forget that you love her and kiss her so maybe...

• What telltale has to say about your plans:

Alt text

I did everything you wrote about but I'm sure that Elaena will still marry Rodrik. The game said that Elaena won't forget that you love her and kiss her so maybe...

• Weird... she didnt say she loved me too.

WAHT DID I DO WRONG :(((((((((

quinnics posted: »

I got that option after having Rodrik tell her that he still loves her. She says that she loves him too and then you get the option to kiss her.

• no, rodrik will eventually admit he loves her brother

• That is weird. What was your relationship with Elaena like beforehand? Was she forced into the marriage (if Mira pretended to be Margaery) or did you convince her through Rodrik?

Weird... she didnt say she loved me too. WAHT DID I DO WRONG ((((((((

• Alt text

AstroZombie posted: »

no, rodrik will eventually admit he loves her brother

• i forged the letter and she said she would only marry out of neccessity

That is weird. What was your relationship with Elaena like beforehand? Was she forced into the marriage (if Mira pretended to be Margaery) or did you convince her through Rodrik?

• It's probably because of that then. Maybe since she feels like she's being forced into the marriage, she's not happy enough with Rodrik to want to kiss him?

What does she say if you tell her that you love her?

i forged the letter and she said she would only marry out of neccessity

• She just smirks and gives her pouty face and walks off.

It's probably because of that then. Maybe since she feels like she's being forced into the marriage, she's not happy enough with Rodrik to want to kiss him? What does she say if you tell her that you love her?

• In THE WALKING DEAD, right before Carley dies the game tells you "Carley will remember that", like that was worth anything

MsDanceALot posted: »

What telltale has to say about your plans:

• I forged Margaery's letter and still kissed her.

That's a brilliant way to word it XD Well maybe you don't get the option to kiss her if you forced her into the marriage?

• Then you didn't force her, after Elaena asks if Rodrik will force her the options are:

1. "You have choice" Elaena willingly agrees to marry
    2. "Yes for my family" Elaena is forced into the marriage and calls it a marriage of nesscessity and doubts it will be a happy one.
    3. "You have no choice" Elaena is outraged and refuses to marry and says if it angers the Tyrells then so be it.
    LineLiar posted: »

I forged Margaery's letter and still kissed her.

• Then suddenly...

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Arthur: See something you like?

Rodrik: Ummm uhhh....

That's a real scene from the game lol

• The sass.

Yeah, I think that by forging the letter, you indirectly tarnish the relationship between Rodrik and Elaena. The romantic, genuine side of it, anyway.

She just smirks and gives her pouty face and walks off.

• Wait what!?.......how the hell is he supposed to kiss him with that helmet on? =p

Then suddenly...

• Exactly, it seems logical.

Wait what!?.......how the hell is he supposed to kiss him with that helmet on? =p

• I just noticed it says HIM instead of HER....wtf.

Then suddenly...

• Wait what is that from episode 4??

Then suddenly...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.