Gwyn vs Elena

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Any chance Rodrik would get to shag Gwyn? cause I was torn between her and Elena. At first I wanted to trust Gwyn and to her bidding cause Rodrik's ironwood would like some good Whitehill polish. But then Elena came along and was all opposite. Since she's most likely going to marry Rodrik and thus wax the ol' wood, I ended up doing an 360 and get all barbaric on the Whitehill's ass. But I wonder if I'm going to miss out on some Gwyn poddin' now.

Comments

• I'm a big Gwyn fan I would definitely pick her over Elaena I can see something happen between Rodrik and Gwyn, Asher probably won't be happy though.

• Would never do that to my homie Asher.

• Nah, for one I love Elaena and Rodrik together, since they have history and make the most sense given the betrothal. Asher nearly started a war being with Gwyn, I really doubt Rodrik would be able to get away with it either.

• Elaena all the way man.

• My Rodrick is more likely to marry a dead horse/Gryff Whitehill/Cotter's potato than Elaene, I just can't stand her. My Rodrick and Gwyn have a lot in common and get along well. I am really considering making peace with Whitehills, so maybe a marriage could solidify this alliance. I don't really know if Gwyn would like to marry Rodrick or Asher (if she wants to marry a Forrester at all, obviously, I'm not going to force her), but both options would be great. I've been dreaming of peace between Whitehills and Forresters since the begining of the game and after last episode it doesn't seem impossible to me anymore.

• Nope. Asher and Gwyn FTW.

• Elaena can go die in a hole... Gwyn is bae.

• Elaena is the bomb.

I hate Gwyn.

• I'll always go with Elaena, Gwyn belongs with Asher.

• I won't hit on my brother's ex-girlfriend. Besides, I like Rodrik and Elaena.

• Well since Rodrik is probably going to die, we will need to marry gwyn whitehill to end the war between the forresters as ASHER!

• edited June 2015

Elaena for Rodrik...but why not have a threesome? :P

• Elaena is bae, I wouldn't leave her for Gwyn as Rodrik. Still hoping for Asher to come to Westeros and get back with Gwyn tho

• One wants Rodrik to be a Whitehill slave, the other would have let his house go extinct but comes crawling when she needs help.

To the seven hells with both of them. Rodrik only needs his momma.

• I ship Rodrik & Gwyn. I want some drama when Asher comes back.

• Elaena is more attractive and isn't a Whitehill.

No contest.

• Gwyn is for Asher and Elena is for Rodrick. It is known..

• Did Elana kick your puppy or something? Lol

Krapinka posted: »

My Rodrick is more likely to marry a dead horse/Gryff Whitehill/Cotter's potato than Elaene, I just can't stand her. My Rodrick and Gwyn hav

• I actually like both of them. I think Roderick and Elanor would make a good couple. I'd also like to see Asher return to Westeros and marry Gwyn to unite the two families.

Given the ending to episode 4 I think that Asher and Gwyn marrying to unite both the Foresters and Whitehills seems more likely, as it seems Ludd is beginning to worry about meeting the Bolton's demands. So I think that they could possibly form an alliance to over come the problems they are both having with the Boltons...or at least that might be the idea.

I also wonder what Gwyn would think of Beska, if for example she chose to return to Westeros with Asher (assuming she doesn't die).

• I find Elaene sassy, she annoys me and I don't trust her. She told me to go fuck myself when she thought that marrying me wasn't practical enough for her, but now she needs my help - and suddenly it's all about "let's play hide and seek in the groove again". Also, this might not meet any appreciation, but her reaction to Rodrick beating up Gryff disturbed me a lot. Yes, he isn't the most pleasant guy, but as far as I am concerned, he haven't done her any real harm so far (correct me if I'm wrong) - but she is already okay with him being beaten to the point of loosing an eye, while being restrained and defensless. Hell, she enjoys it so much. Though, considering how much Gryff is hated by most of people, I don't expect anybody to agree with me here.

KCohere posted: »

Did Elana kick your puppy or something? Lol

• Believe me, i still don't get why people hate Gryff so much... He kick you a bit and you do worse to him? What will you get doing that?

I find Elaene sassy, she annoys me and I don't trust her. She told me to go fuck myself when she thought that marrying me wasn't practical e

• I wouldn't mind kicking him a bit in a fair fight - only because he has beaten Ortengryn, there is nothing else he had done that I can't forgive. Certainly, I have no wish to maim him, no matter what the circstances of the fight are. I had a lure to punch him a bit when I got the chance, but didn't - it seems so low to hurt someone, who can't fight back, even if he deserves it. That would've meant that I'm not better than Gryff, not even a bit, and in my opinion, beating a defensless man is something, that no lord can allow himself to do.

Believe me, i still don't get why people hate Gryff so much... He kick you a bit and you do worse to him? What will you get doing that?

• Oy I wanted to bash his fockin brains in. But I didn't because I needed him as a hostage and it's goodto have the hostage in good shape. Ludd hurt Ryon thou

I find Elaene sassy, she annoys me and I don't trust her. She told me to go fuck myself when she thought that marrying me wasn't practical e

• I never said anything about an alliance

I actually like both of them. I think Roderick and Elanor would make a good couple. I'd also like to see Asher return to Westeros and marr

• This comment wins the thread.

rousseau posted: »

One wants Rodrik to be a Whitehill slave, the other would have let his house go extinct but comes crawling when she needs help. To the seven hells with both of them. Rodrik only needs his momma.

• Gwyn belongs to Asher and even if Rodrik will do everything that Gwyn wants, Ludd Whitehill will still go crazy shit and will still have Ryon as hostage.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Also it is only your fault that you couldnt win the marriage.

I wouldn't mind kicking him a bit in a fair fight - only because he has beaten Ortengryn, there is nothing else he had done that I can't for

• I dont trust Gwyn, her help in Highpoint was ...... I dont know if that proposal in episode 4 was her help than I dont regret anything.

• I actually liked Gywn more than Elaena because I thought Elaena was alittle too native compared to Gywn. Gywn seems like shes wiser and has more life experience compared to Elaena who seems more sheltered and care free. I don't trust Gwyn though and Rodrick will fall into a love trap if he went after her.

• Never said it's anybody's else fault. But after Elaene has openly declined the proposal I honestly don't understand what all this "let's play hide and seek again" and [Kiss Her] stuff about.

Also it is only your fault that you couldnt win the marriage.

• Well she declined becuase her father wanted it and you didnt give good argument why she should marry Rodrik. That doesnt mean she doesnt love him.

Never said it's anybody's else fault. But after Elaene has openly declined the proposal I honestly don't understand what all this "let's play hide and seek again" and [Kiss Her] stuff about.

• He likes to beat helpless people to try to assert his own power. Thats reason enough for me.

Believe me, i still don't get why people hate Gryff so much... He kick you a bit and you do worse to him? What will you get doing that?

• Again, I never said that there is something wrong with that. But if we are really being practical - I don't see, why I should marry Elaene now. Her father does not support it, so the marriage won't give me the backing from house Glenmore. They only helped me to take Gryff down - I don't expect them to do this anymore.

Well she declined becuase her father wanted it and you didnt give good argument why she should marry Rodrik. That doesnt mean she doesnt love him.

• i want peace between the whitehills and forresters. i want there to be an option for when asher comes back he could marry gwen and that this marrage will bring peace, but first i want Rodrick to kick Ludds ass and regain supremacy over the whitehills and possibly gain the respect from Ludd that will help unite and keep the peace as a joint house. and if Ludd refuses to this marriage and any possible alliance we'll go to war and ill kill him and gryff and have gwen lead the whitehills as ashers wife

• lets be honest here....Talia is the real cutie and when she becomes of age she gonna be hotter than both of them. i want Gared and Talia together lol #Galia

• Well after episode 4 Lord Glennmore has to join you wether he wants to or not, because thanks to the "intervention of his children Ludd Whitehill will seek revenge.

Again, I never said that there is something wrong with that. But if we are really being practical - I don't see, why I should marry Elaene n

• Why does he have to do it? How can I possibly help him against Ludd? Judging by what Arthur and Elaene told me about him, he'll do whatever it takes not to start a new war, and having an alliance with Forresters won't help him with that. We only have twenty (as far as I remember) archers, who a technically sworn to lord Glenmores, and a handul of smallfolk soldiers. Why would lord Glenmore need them badly enough to join a house, which is literally headed for destruction?

Well after episode 4 Lord Glennmore has to join you wether he wants to or not, because thanks to the "intervention of his children Ludd Whitehill will seek revenge.

• I agree with that!

I'll always go with Elaena, Gwyn belongs with Asher.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.