Model Swapping

Why is no one doing it? There are so many cool opportunities for when to do it, too! I would be all over that if I didn't have the games on PS3... And if I knew how to do it...

Comments

• Swap the model of Rodrik and Eleana kissing.I r8 8/8

• With Rhys and Sasha!

Tolispro posted: »

Swap the model of Rodrik and Eleana kissing.I r8 8/8

• I believe you meant Rhys and Fiona.

With Rhys and Sasha!

• Replacing Loader Bot with Rodrik and Athena with Ramsay during the scene when LB throws her half across Hollow Point? I think that's a good idea.

• edited June 2015

Or repleace Ramsay with August in the "Break his heart" part.

Crips posted: »

Replacing Loader Bot with Rodrik and Athena with Ramsay during the scene when LB throws her half across Hollow Point? I think that's a good idea.

• You believed wrong.

I believe you meant Rhys and Fiona.

• Alt text

You believed wrong.

• It's weird that model swaps (from what I've seen) don't extend to the facial animations, so everyone just looks like

'_'

And their lips don't even sync with dialogue.

• I have been wondering why the Telltale community have suddenly stopped with model swaps.

• Thats too bad :(

ranger563 posted: »

It's weird that model swaps (from what I've seen) don't extend to the facial animations, so everyone just looks like '_' And their lips don't even sync with dialogue.

• The lips sync can be done, but that's additional work, so some model swappers are just too lazy to initiate it.

ranger563 posted: »

It's weird that model swaps (from what I've seen) don't extend to the facial animations, so everyone just looks like '_' And their lips don't even sync with dialogue.

• Putting in the extra work means that they'll show facial expressions. They won't (mostly) show expressions if you simply just swap models. You need to swap facial animation files, too.

The lips sync can be done, but that's additional work, so some model swappers are just too lazy to initiate it.

• That sucks, really. They made some really amusing videos for Season 2 of TWD.

• Swap model Gryff with Ramsay and beat the shit out of him :)

• I approve!

Killah posted: »

Swap model Gryff with Ramsay and beat the shit out of him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.