Poor Gared...

I really don't want him to die.

He suffered enough.
His family was killed by Whitehill soldiers.
He had to go to the night watch.
He sentenced to death because of self defense.
And really? There's no happy ending for this poor fella?

F*** the vows.
If he has to die, Boltons should die with him.
Especially Ramsay!!!

Comments

• I don't think he's going to die.
    I reckon after finding the North Grove, what ever it is. He will either join the wildings, get past back round the wall. (Or he could use that magic power of gettin past the wall without any explanation like last episode)

• Yeah I don't see things ending well for Gared. He has no where to go but with the Wildlings, if he were to escape beyond the Wall he could get caught and executed for desertion. I feel like they're setting Gared up for self-sacrifice through his duty to the Forresters.

• Since Gared is my favourite of the playable characters, i obviously really don't want him to die. But somehow, i just don't want him to end up with the wildlings either... ideal end: gared comes home and lives happily ever after, telling stories of his marvelous travels until hes old!... yeah right... but i guess he has kind of a death flag thing going on at the moment. Im just gonna hope hes gonna survive :U

• Gared 4 ever

• Hope TTG gives him a good ending instead of him dying.

• Gared is 100% my favorite character. I don't want to see him die, and honestly, I think that they could give him a good story in S2 if they keep him around. Hiding from the Night's Watch, or whatever. Something along those lines, maybe. Though if they are to kill him, I just hope that they give him a meaningful death. One that I won't sit around for months afterwards thinking how Telltale screwed me over for liking his character.

• edited June 2015

Gared is my Fav PC! I hope he lives!

Alt text

tears of happines

• edited June 2015

I have a perfect scenario for this if we take that Sylvi knows how to shoot a bow (let's say she found it somewhere)

The whole group is on a thin frozen lake trying to get through

Cotter: I'm surprised the ice didn't break under your legs yet, Finn!

Finn: Shut up, potato fucker. We should move.

Sylvi almost broke the ice by putting too much pressure on her leg, making a crack and she got worried. Gared, who was right behind her, tried to comfort her.

Gared: It's fine, Sylvi. We're okay.

Sylvi: The hell we are...

The group moves on, a cracking sound can be heard, we can see Gared who cracked a large portion of ice around his legs, he's practically fucked

Gared: Shit!

Cotter: Uhm, Gared, are you okay?

Finn: Holy shit, Gared! Wait, I'll help you! If I can...Sylvi, you could help him, you're lighter than me!

Gared: It's fine. Don't be drama--- Ice breaks and Gared's legs fell into the water, but the rest of him landed on the ice

Finn: Shit, Gared! Fine my ass! Sylvi, help him!

Sylvi: Why the fuck me?

Finn: I told you why!

Wildlings can be seen walking on the lake with spears, obviously wanting to kill the group

Gared: No, Finn, it's okay. Just...Sylvi...Cover me from those asshole wildlings, I'll get myself out.

Sylvi: That's a plan I like better starts covering Gared

Finn: Fucking hell! I always gotta do stuff myself... gets closer to Gared

Gared: Are you fucking stupid, Finn? Go away!

Finn: Shut up, shut up, shut the fuck up!

Finn tries to reach Gared but ice breaks entirely and they both fall in

Cotter: Damn it, guys! Throw me your spear, sis!

Sylvi throws spear, suddenly Gared banging can be heard, Cotter runs to the source of noise and tries to break the ice with a spear, but it's going slowly. Gared finally doesn't manage to hold his breath and drowns...at the same moment Cotter manages to break the ice

Cotter: God fucking dammit! Gared!

No signs of Finn, also. At the same moment, a wildling throws a hatchet at Cotter and breaks his skull. Sylvi tries to run to her brother's corpse, but ice breaks and she also falls

VALAR MOGHULIS, BITCH. COULD'VE PICKED THE OPTION TO WALK AROUND THE LAKE

• Gared isn't my favourite, but I like him so much, I don't want him to die, but with the laws of the Night's Watch, he's basically screwed. He'll be chased in Westeros too if he goes there. Maybe if he went to Essos...

• omfg this is the best thing on the TTGoT forum

Crips posted: »

I have a perfect scenario for this if we take that Sylvi knows how to shoot a bow (let's say she found it somewhere) The whole group is o

• "You... fucked potatoes...?" :)

Gared is my Fav PC! I hope he lives! tears of happines

• He will complete his task,but probably die in the most climatic way.

• Gared Tuttle is my favourite in GoT and I hope he will survive.Finding the North Grove (whatever it is ) is realy important for House Forrester and I believe Gared will find it.Overall - TTG must not kill Gared

• He will never see Talia again :(

• Honestly, Gared is the top playable character who I can see dying, with Rodrik as a second.

• I really don't want Gared to die. He's my favorite character in the whole game. I'm hoping his story doesn't end as predictably as it seems and some loophole or something saves him...

• Yeah, you never know; Gared might come back as a Wight! =p

I hope he doesn't die though or come back as a Wight.

I really don't want Gared to die. He's my favorite character in the whole game. I'm hoping his story doesn't end as predictably as it seems and some loophole or something saves him...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.