Cotter or Finn: Loyalty

If it came down to one dying in ep5/6, would u want Finn to die or cotter? Who are u most loyal to?

Comments

• No one, because this must happen:

Alt text

• The Divine 4some.

Cody_nara posted: »

No one, because this must happen:

• Cody_nara posted: »

• Well Cotter would die for me since I didn't get Finn to come along. Either way, I have a feeling Telltale will make both of them die and Sylvie be Gared's only companion when they finally get to the North Grove.

• edited June 2015

Cotter/Finn/Gared 5ever (aka neither should die tbh bc i need them both for equal importance)

• I'd love it if neither died, but I have a feeling it's inevitable. Cotter might die from injuries, Finn will probably die one of several ways depending on where he is in your game, and you probably end up with Sylvi as your last companion. Sad, really. =(

• Well, I'd like no one to die ofc. But if one of them HAD to die, then I'd choose Finn to live. He's actually in my TOP 3 GoT game characters. :P

• Considering Finn is determinatly with you, Finn is alot more likely to die. Although I hope not, because I like Finn alot more than Cotter

• Finn's dead so he's fucked like Jenna Jameson. They're all deserters so they're dead

• What about Gared and bacon... :(

Cody_nara posted: »

• I'd prefer if Cotter survived. I personally like Finn a lot more then Cotter at this point (Never thought I'd be saying that when I was playing episode 1) But Cotter is just overall more useful to the group, His injury might be a problem but he has experience surviving North of the wall whereas Finn does not.

• Cotter can just.. go away, for all i care. I never liked him. Bff Finn 4 lyf
    no really. Finn is just the more trustworthy person here, hes more blunt (not sure which other word to use) befriending him is a good move, having a strong and loyal buddy is always a good thing. Cotter is just.. sneaky and annoying. Also, Finns personality is just a lot more entertaining to me, idk. I hope we get the choice or that Finn makes it out alive either way :'T

• I like Fynn he is really funny but I don't trust either of them and Cotter is the only one with me in my game so I will probably have to help Cotter to keep his sister happy.

• edited June 2015

Cotter's the type to let you die to save himself, although he does hold valuable information on wildings and the land north of the wall. Finn is the type to anger easily and cause problems in sensitive situations but is more willing to fight and have your back. Both have their flaws and strengths. If I absolutely had to choose, I would save Cotter and let Finn die. Cotter knows how to steal; this skill can become the one thing that keeps us alive. That is why my scales are leaning towards Cotter.

• Can't I choose both? No? Okay... damn it! If I am forced to choose, then I probably would go with Cotter the Potato Fucker, love the guy so much, such a great guy.

• I like Finn more and I don't really trust Cotter but I still like him and I'm loyal to him but I think I'd choose Finn to live.

• edited June 2015

I'd choose Cotter to live of course. I don't like Finn.

• Unlike most people here, I really trust Cotter. Finn has spend the whole last episode bitching about how he doesn't trust anyone and anything on the other side of the wall - though he knew what he was getting into, hell, it was his idea to go with us in the first place. He slightly annoys me with this. Still, I really like this whole thing with three of us surviving together. If I had a choice of saving Potato-fucker or Piss-Mammoth-Slayer it would literally break my heart. I'm sure that if it comes to this point, I'll choose Cotter - I'm just more attached to him. But I don't really think that we'll have such choice. It's just too obvious and I think, that telltale is preparing something more complicated for us here. I have a disturbing theory about the North Grove - what if we'll have to make a human sacrifice to get an acces to it's power? It's likely to be connected with the old gods, so that's quite a possibility. We may have a choice of sacrificing one of our friends, or nobody, or maybe even Gared himself... I know, it's really weird and unrealistic, but I just have such feeling.

• GaredAndBacon4eva

Killah posted: »

What about Gared and bacon...

• I'd go with Finn, all the way. Unlike Cotter he's proven himself to be reliable and trustworthy, even if he is an abrasive jackass a lot of the time. And even though his actions indicate that he's a bit of a chicken he stood with me against the Wildlings and I won't forget that. He's had my back so I'll have his, all the way to the end.

Cotter's just too shifty and he's already betrayed Gared's trust (Stealing the North Grove map) even if Gared always covers for him. Finn is a blustering idiot who has more bravado than brains but when it comes time to put it all on the line he'll do it, even though he's scared shitless.

• I don´t like Cotter. I will choose Finn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.