Unpopular Opinions Thread - Game of Thrones Edition

1234568»

Comments

• I want Seven Kingdoms to get separated and let every region get independence. Mostly because everyone who wants to sit on the Iron Throne is lame.

• i really respect Lil' finger

* Talia used to be cool but she's gotten really annoying lately (always getting in trouble) * I'm still rooting for Stannis, he'd be a bett

• Daenerys Rules!

• Talisa being stabbed and killing her baby was gory, I loved it.

jamex1223 posted: »

not to me i cared a bit for her. the others ehhh. it was funny how the others wanted to get up but then bam! arrow to the neck, knife to the throat!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

Too bad that those are the Middle Ages :p

I want Seven Kingdoms to get separated and let every region get independence. Mostly because everyone who wants to sit on the Iron Throne is lame.

• The point is to write your own opinions if they are unpopular. Not just make something up

Bro,point of this topic is to write unlogical things in some way.Of course i didn't really enjoyed that.

• I love the show but I also like the books. I love Daenerys and I hope that Khal Drogo will come back to life because of the theories and such. I want Sansa to fall in love with Tyrion, Brienne's soulmate is Jaime!

• I think Ramsay killed Ethan because he thought Ethan was into his sister or the other way around. Also Beshka and Rodrick would make a cute couple.

• Woa RodrickXBeska never heard of it, but I guess everything is better than RodrickXElaena...

I think Ramsay killed Ethan because he thought Ethan was into his sister or the other way around. Also Beshka and Rodrick would make a cute couple.

• Ethan is my favourite character.

• I'll agree with this one.

Woa RodrickXBeska never heard of it, but I guess everything is better than RodrickXElaena...

• edited July 2015

I really don't like Tyrion that much

Alt text

• Gryff is actually just a good guy being forced to do bad things.

Lady Forrester is of course not the traitor (FUCK OF COURSE SHE IS)

Ill just throw this is as unrelated but what if the forresters have actually been shitting on the whitehills for so long. Maybe if we see the damage we've done to them we'll know how horrible we are.

• Well, I can't fully agree, that Gryff is totally a good guy. I'd say, he is not evil, and if the circumstances were different we could've get the chance to look at the better side of him (I still believe, that at least some players will get this chance). I have no doubt, that it's not right to judge the Forrester/Whitehill situation from the "black and white moral" point of view. Gryff and Ludd have said plenty of times, that Forresters have always treated their house like shit and from where I stand, they actually have enough reasons to be pissed. I can't bring myself to think, that Gregor was a saint - Ludd calls him "a thief and a traitor" and these kind of insults are not something like "cunt" or "little fuck", people don't use those just to insult the opponent, it must reference to something he had done. I really hope, that later in the game we'll get a chance to learn the whole story.

Wigams posted: »

Gryff is actually just a good guy being forced to do bad things. Lady Forrester is of course not the traitor (FUCK OF COURSE SHE IS) I

• "Then come" - Ser Motherfucking Grandfather.

I prefer the show over the books. I've never seen anybody with a mindset like this. The show just takes stuff from the books and lea

• Is Finn a rapist? If so omg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.