Boltons done with the Whitehill

What if Ramsey came to Iron wrath to make a deal with The Foresters to make iron wood for them instead of the Whitehills. My logis is... Ludd was saying how Roose wasn't very happy with the Whitehills Ironwood production. So Ramsey came to Ironwrath to make the deal and the Glenmore soldiers were commanded to stop him and his men so Ramsey just took the place. - Just guessing

Comments

• I'd agree with this.

• I mean Ludd definitely couldn't have asked for Ramsay to go to Ironrath that quickly, so Ramsay must have his father's agenda in mind.

Killah posted: »

Me too.

• Me too.

I'd agree with this.

• This makes probably the most logical sense, but this is game of thrones it's not suppose to make sense.

• Or maybe he just came in to see how Rodriks leg is doing

• Most probably that.

Btw, IronRATH, there's no W.

• I'm thinking something similar. Whitehill took complete control of Ironwood production and has messed it up completely. Just as Ethan had warned. Now the Boltons are pissed off and running out of weapons, with Stannis approaching. Ramsay has arrived to offer the Forresters a deal of some kind.

• So, you spell it Ironrath and his name is Ramsay, not Ramsey.

Butttttt yes, I do hope that it's something along those lines.

• You can tell what kind of deal Ramsay will offer..."Make me ironwood weapons or I kill more Forrester's", pretty effective argument really. Ramsay basically already violated feudal law BIG time by killing Ethan if he bends the knee...I don't think he will care too much about killing everyone in Ironrath.

• I must admit this has crossed my mind and it seem very likely that Rodrick will be give some kind of ultimatum regarding the ironwood.

• edited June 2015

I probably will be done with the Telltale Game of thrones series if they have Ramsay kill another Forrester.

• sadly it might not be my prediction. ;(

I mean Ludd definitely couldn't have asked for Ramsay to go to Ironrath that quickly, so Ramsay must have his father's agenda in mind.

• edited June 2015

OR maybe he came to KILL Rodrick ?

• Pay your taxes, bitches

Alt text

• The Bolton's didn't get their Ironwood or weren't satisfied with it. They had a deal with the Forresters and Whitehills, and I don't really think Ramsay knows about Ludd taking all the Ironwood, I'm sure he doesn't give a shit either. So the Whitehills probably brought a massive shitstorm on us.

• Stannis hasn't reached the wall yet. At best he's in Braavos.

ClemRanger posted: »

I'm thinking something similar. Whitehill took complete control of Ironwood production and has messed it up completely. Just as Ethan had wa

• Ramsay may have both of Whitehill and Forrester to suffer and of course Ramsay seems doesn't like WhiteHills ironwood that's why Ludd asked Rodrik to help them to make a better ironwoods so they can give it to Boltons. I'm glad there was "call his bluff" choice better than accepting the deal, so what I'm saying is: Ramsay may want the Forresters to build ironwood and let them live. That's all

• Ramsay may have both of Whitehill and Forrester to suffer and of course Ramsay seems doesn't like WhiteHills ironwood that's why Ludd asked Rodrik to help them to make a better ironwoods so they can give it to Boltons. I'm glad there was "call his bluff" choice better than accepting the deal, so what I'm saying is: Ramsay may want the Forresters to build ironwood and let them live.

• Ramsay may have both of Whitehill and Forrester to suffer and of course Ramsay seems doesn't like WhiteHills ironwood that's why Ludd asked Rodrik to help them to make a better ironwoods so they can give it to Boltons. I'm glad there was "call his bluff" choice better than accepting the deal, so what I'm saying is: Ramsay may want the Forresters to build ironwood and let them live.

• FUCK!!!!!! I messed up sorry for my posts..my wifi is shit..:/

Killah posted: »

Ramsay may have both of Whitehill and Forrester to suffer and of course Ramsay seems doesn't like WhiteHills ironwood that's why Ludd asked

• edited June 2015

I agree. Ramsay will likely come with his threats but the underlying (and most important) reason will be he wants the house to take over the ironwood in totality, cast the Whitehills aside, and regain their footing as a loyal and willing vassal of House Bolton. This also would explain why Ludd both:
    a) Wanted to take the rest of the Ironwood. In other words, they fucked up so badly that they need more to even attempt to make it right.
    b) To reinforce "a", he tried to get the Forrester's to work with them to get it done.

In other words, the Whitehill's are in bad shape at moment which is why Gwynn & Ludd were so adamant to get things handled. They need the Forrester's. Unfortunately for them, they pissed in the wrong boot and I will gladly make nice with the Bolton's just to assure the Whitehill's go away... for good.

... that is of course until Lady Forrester reveals her history with Ludd, his ex-wife, the baby switcheroo game, and all that jazz that is undoubtedly coming and is so obvious at this point.

• Ehh maybe just in the Ironwood business otherwise I'd say they still work together on account of them knowing each other for thousands of years

• I believe that Ramsay is in Ironrath to strike a deal with the Forresters to make weapons for Roose Bolton. I just hope that he will not take Talia as hostage for Rodrik to fulfill the bargain :(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.