Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well, at least my problem with it is that Rhys and Sasha could be alone again. I'd like to see how they would interact with the whole gang, not being separated.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah, it's just a screenshot. And they are not like eating romantic dinner in that screenshot or anything like that so I don't really see the problem..

• I've been so distracted I already broke a mug today. And just now I came close to breaking my tablet.

How will I survive the week?

• I don't know but it sure feels good to say that we have to survive JUST a week (okay week and a half) to be able to play this game!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I've been so distracted I already broke a mug today. And just now I came close to breaking my tablet. How will I survive the week?

• edited June 2015

It never gets old! ;D

FIONA X MONEY YES

• Eh I can't find it anymore (from this thread) I don't know, should I make a thread and post it there, I don't know!! ;-----;

Where is this comic? I NEED IT

• Hmm.. yes and no. I love their group dynamic but I really want to see to how Rhys and Fiona would interact with each other when others are not there. ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Well, at least my problem with it is that Rhys and Sasha could be alone again. I'd like to see how they would interact with the whole gang, not being separated.

• Oh, well, that's obviously something that I'd prefer too. c:

Hmm.. yes and no. I love their group dynamic but I really want to see to how Rhys and Fiona would interact with each other when others are not there.

• I'm so glad there's a TWD announcement next week. At least it'll help a bit :(

I don't know but it sure feels good to say that we have to survive JUST a week (okay week and a half) to be able to play this game!!!

• It's canon, afterall!

It never gets old! ;D

• Your can see it when they're talking to stranger.

Hmm.. yes and no. I love their group dynamic but I really want to see to how Rhys and Fiona would interact with each other when others are not there.

• But we want the past, yo

Leluch123 posted: »

Your can see it when they're talking to stranger.

• Um... I don't know if I should be asking this but... what happened to Green??

• It was a joke dont worry ;3

Quiff posted: »

Um... I don't know if I should be asking this but... what happened to Green??

• +rips

What are you doing in my thread Shadow

BlueShadiw posted: »

He dissed LoaderBros and faced the consequences.

• i'm really scared guys... what if rhysha will happen? if it's true, i know i'll be crying for WEEKS... fucking love is in the air

• Yeah but they have changed a lot between past and present..

Leluch123 posted: »

Your can see it when they're talking to stranger.

• He dissed LoaderBros and faced the consequences.

:D

Green613 posted: »

He died.

• edited June 2015

Oh yeah that too! :O Jay more Clemmy!

I'm so glad there's a TWD announcement next week. At least it'll help a bit

• He died.

Um... I don't know if I should be asking this but... what happened to Green??

• edited June 2015

Oh that's good to hear.

We can't be without Green :^)

Poogers555 posted: »

It was a joke dont worry ;3

• And when you think about it, there's only one way for Rhys to become Sasha's brother...

Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

they still have a big bro lil sis relationship in my eyes

• edited June 2015

Try not to worry about it too much. Whatever the outcome might be I think telltale will do a great job at it.

Needless to say Rhyiona is still > than Rhysha for me.

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm really scared guys... what if rhysha will happen? if it's true, i know i'll be crying for WEEKS... fucking love is in the air

• The question is...why didn't I come BEFORE?

...Also because you're a bish and tricked me into leaving my game of XCOM >_>

+rips What are you doing in my thread Shadow

• when the bae is bein a hero

• Like i mentioned many times before they will have little of screen time together cause of the story telling....one can say that they're destinated to be aparat.

Yeah but they have changed a lot between past and present..

• edited June 2015

You did. In fact you have the first post on this thread, LMAO

The question is...why didn't I come BEFORE? ...Also because you're a bish and tricked me into leaving my game of XCOM >_>

• Don't worry, no need to be scared. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm really scared guys... what if rhysha will happen? if it's true, i know i'll be crying for WEEKS... fucking love is in the air

• Flagged for blackmailing.

I hoped you would remember that. I have forever been engraved in your thread, MUAHAHAHAH!

• We don't know if it's her but... I hope! I miss her.

Oh yeah that too! :O Jay more Clemmy!

• Oh no... ;_;

N-no wait Green you're back!! IT'S A MIRACLE.

He died.

• I hoped you would remember that.

I have forever been engraved in your thread, MUAHAHAHAH!

You did. In fact you have the first post on this thread, LMAO

• I miss her too. We are not done with Clementine yet so I think it's pretty safe to assume that she's in the game! :)

We don't know if it's her but... I hope! I miss her.

• edited June 2015

Vaughn is the weakest link in the group so...

Poogers555 posted: »

Man, everyone is too busy saying Rhysha is confirmed and others saying its not while Im just here wondering where the fuck Vaughn is ;-;

• wtf green don't fkn scare us like that

• Hey Ducky that's 'real fabulous <3

(And I missed youuu feels like ages since we've talked to each other)

Yes I'm reposting this because I think this sums up our current situation pretty well.. (pls people don't panic just yet, there's still hope for Rhyiona!)

• edited June 2015

rhyiona was, is and will be >>>>>>>>> than rhysha for us all :) okay, i gotta have some faith, maybe it's like with episode 2 when everybody thought there's gonna be more rhysha, but there was more rhyiona, right...? right?!

Try not to worry about it too much. Whatever the outcome might be I think telltale will do a great job at it. Needless to say Rhyiona is still > than Rhysha for me.

• It's not my fault I'm a rebel.

Alt text

wtf green don't fkn scare us like that

• Flagged for being a color on the other side of the color wheel.

Flagged for blackmailing.

• Green613 posted: »

It's not my fault I'm a rebel.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.