Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• poogs, your avatar >>>>>

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah hopefully. It be nice for everyone to get what they wanted

• Honestly, they should just give us the choice of what to ship in-game. They shouldn't make us interact, or have and "intimate relationship", with someone we don't like. They did this in TWD when they forced us to interact with Kenny and Jane, even if we hated either of them. Hopefully we can get what we want, and the Rhysha's can get what they want. :)

• edited June 2015

Absolutely there was :)

Fiona and Rhys have that atmosphere and (sexual) tension around them that screams of love, which Sasha and Rhys doesn't have... still I think they make a good pair of friends.

xfuriouss posted: »

rhyiona was, is and will be >>>>>>>>> than rhysha for us all okay, i gotta have some faith, maybe it's like with episode 2 when everybody thought there's gonna be more rhysha, but there was more rhyiona, right...? right?!

• Yeah hopefully. It be nice for everyone to get what they wanted

JCleto10 posted: »

Honestly, they should just give us the choice of what to ship in-game. They shouldn't make us interact, or have and "intimate relationship",

• fk off dont be racist holy shit

BlueShadiw posted: »

Flagged for being a color on the other side of the color wheel.

• :)

poogs, your avatar >>>>>

• Eeeeh I can kinda agree but they still need to have more screen time together. I'm not even talking about shipping now. Even without shipping I would like to see them together, even in one episode. We already had interactions between bros. (and sisters) We also had interactions between Rhys and Sasha. Now only thing missing is that Rhys and Fiona share some moments together.

Leluch123 posted: »

Like i mentioned many times before they will have little of screen time together cause of the story telling....one can say that they're destinated to be aparat.

• Well actually I agree with you it would be nice to see how they react around each other, aside from the present where they have a....complicated relationship.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Eeeeh I can kinda agree but they still need to have more screen time together. I'm not even talking about shipping now. Even without shippin

• i really ship rhysha as bros :)

well, i can sleep peacefully now :')

Quiff posted: »

Absolutely there was Fiona and Rhys have that atmosphere and (sexual) tension around them that screams of love, which Sasha and Rhys doesn't have... still I think they make a good pair of friends.

• BRO'S GO BEYOND THE HIGH FIVE

Alt text

Give me 5 bro!

• From a far distance, it looks like he wants a high five.

• Give me 5 bro!

From a far distance, it looks like he wants a high five.

• I tried to look at it that way.

But Rhys will never reach true badass status.

I'm sry Rhysie.

it looks more like:

• it looks more like:

Alt text

From a far distance, it looks like he wants a high five.

• Awww I'm sorry hubby! ;----;

Yeah I've been busy and such. But don't worry... ♫ Oh min vän, förökas, vi är ett franschise som Walt Disney! <3

Hey Ducky that's 'real fabulous (And I missed youuu feels like ages since we've talked to each other)

• This picture is way too awesome!!! ;D

• Or

Alt text

The actual picture is called rhys-iron-man ;3

it looks more like:

• Right, but these news aren't specifically about S3 so who knows? :P

I miss her too. We are not done with Clementine yet so I think it's pretty safe to assume that she's in the game!

• Yeah, realistically this is what I've been hoping for, too. That way all of us could be happy.

Honestly, they should just give us the choice of what to ship in-game. They shouldn't make us interact, or have and "intimate relationship",

• still, DONT SCARE US PLS

Green613 posted: »

It's not my fault I'm a rebel.

• Sleep tight kiddo!

i really ship rhysha as bros well, i can sleep peacefully now :')

• edited June 2015

♫Vi kan säga våra cancer celler, är mer godartade än gamle Phil Spector <3

Awww I'm sorry hubby! ;----; Yeah I've been busy and such. But don't worry... ♫ Oh min vän, förökas, vi är ett franschise som Walt Disney! ♫

• i soo crave a crossover now...

Or The actual picture is called rhys-iron-man ;3

• How am I going to sleep after this?

haha

I won't.

• edited June 2015

♫ Tahdon nuolla sinut puhtaaksi elämän kolhuista. Ottaa kädestä kiinni ja viedä mukaan. ♫ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(google translator is not your friend so here: "I want to lick you clean from life's bruises.Take your hand and take you with me" )

This is from a real song hubby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm not even sorry..

♫Vi kan säga våra cancer celler, är mer godartade än gamle Phil Spector ♫

• So, are you going to die when we get a trailer? (pls dont)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

How am I going to sleep after this? .. haha I won't.

• edited June 2015

I might.

But my ghost will just take over.

So, are you going to die when we get a trailer? (pls dont)

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• A wise man once said:

wat

Alt text

fk off dont be racist holy shit

• that would be 2spooky4me

I might. But my ghost will just take over.

• Oh Ducky <333

♫Jag kommer älska dig när jorden gått under, för jag tänker aldrig dö, nej det kommer aldrig va över för mig♫

I'll let you look up the translation for yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

♫ Tahdon nuolla sinut puhtaaksi elämän kolhuista. Ottaa kädestä kiinni ja viedä mukaan. ♫ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (google translator is not your f

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh Ducky <333 ♫Jag kommer älska dig när jorden gått under, för jag tänker aldrig dö, nej det kommer aldrig va över för mig♫ I'll let you look up the translation for yourself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Rhyiona and Rhysha confirmed? ;o

Alt text

• I'll try not to, the only time I was ever seriously banned was in June-July 2014 for something really stupid :P I don't plan on repeating that.

still, DONT SCARE US PLS

• Damn it, Laura, don't dodge the question.

Rhyiona and Rhysha confirmed? ;o

• why

i would still be the same wolf ;-;

that would be 2spooky4me

• 1st reaction mate! one second sad, the next second aware of our rhyiona power B^)

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Your post with that chick from Inuasha (forgot her name) says something else

• It's not hard to avoid being banned; I don't get why people don't learn.

I'll try not to, the only time I was ever seriously banned was in June-July 2014 for something really stupid :P I don't plan on repeating that.

• hello there!

<3

Alt text

PUT ME IN THE FAMILY, FAM

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

And when you think about it, there's only one way for Rhys to become Sasha's brother...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.