Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• SHE WINKED

Poogers555 posted: »

guis

• Now I reeeally can't wait for the episode to come out :]

Description of next episode After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rh

• Yeah, it sounds more like it x)
    But still, Rysha lives \m/

Pipas posted: »

You know, I gave the "love is in the air" quote second thought and I think Telltale is just trolling us and it'll be something like Gortys x Loader Bot. Still, Rhys and Sasha will apearently get separated, so that means more Rhysha moments.

• Yeah, I agree. Had a nice laugh on that one :D

SzymeG posted: »

This one "Are you a wizard" is GOLDEN

• Oh dear

*She

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

(Megami where can i find your original avatar? without the rhysha on it? )

• Soon, my Rhysha brethren and sisteren.

Soon our goals will be complete and laid bare. Rhysha will be seen as the one true OTP.

Would you like to continue downloading Mad With Power.exe?

Alt text

• Love you too Carley. <3

This has been a great week for Rhysha indeed.

Wow. What a perfect last couple of days. We celebrate our 2 month anniversary of the Rhysha thread, we hit 50 likes as well as 50 pages,

• And here I thought only Rhys was 60% legs. Looks like Sasha is now too. :P

I drew the jungle and the loader bot but i got tired in the end and just poped in rhys and sasha... hope you like it... Have a good night everyone!

• I think the map is done (maybe i'll upgrade the graphics later) :

Alt text

• NIce! I knew you could pull it....have you noticed how we have no one from Asia, Africa and South America? LOL

I think the map is done (maybe i'll upgrade the graphics later) :

• And no one from Groenland ! Dang it !

Leluch123 posted: »

NIce! I knew you could pull it....have you noticed how we have no one from Asia, Africa and South America? LOL

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

You mean Greenland?

Edit: Also strange that we have no one from spain portugal and italy...

And no one from Groenland ! Dang it !

• Nicely done, added to the OP. :)

If you want to be added to the Rhysha map, just leave a comment. I'm sure Grumpy will make it happen. :P

I think the map is done (maybe i'll upgrade the graphics later) :

• I'm a wizard trust me.

Nicely done, added to the OP. If you want to be added to the Rhysha map, just leave a comment. I'm sure Grumpy will make it happen. :P

• Greenland? But there's just ice there !

You mean Greenland? Edit: Also strange that we have no one from spain portugal and italy...

• edited June 2015

Woke up this morning, thinking that yesterday was just all a dream.

It wasn't. And now I can't wait for Ep3. BRING IT ON!

RhyshaForLife

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fm_-sW4Vktw

I was instantly reminded of this song by your post.

Woke up this morning, thinking that yesterday was just all a dream. It wasn't. And now I can't wait for Ep3. BRING IT ON! RhyshaForLife

• lol I was tired :)

And here I thought only Rhys was 60% legs. Looks like Sasha is now too. :P

• I just realized that every time I visit this thread, I click the like button even though I know you can like it only once. <3 :) ;) :)===8-

Alt text

• GUYS

What if Sasha finds another cool gun and Rhys asks to hold it, and she responds in mirror on how we did with the stun baton.

Meaning we could get another pinkie promise...

• I love it XD

Glad you like it

• There was unused audio where she let him hold Atlas Silver if Rhys let her borrow Stun baton. Maybe they're saving it for later. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love the idea of another pinky promise though. :P

GUYS What if Sasha finds another cool gun and Rhys asks to hold it, and she responds in mirror on how we did with the stun baton. Meaning we could get another pinkie promise...

• What if she gets a stun baton and they rub their stun batons together? or have a sword fight? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GUYS What if Sasha finds another cool gun and Rhys asks to hold it, and she responds in mirror on how we did with the stun baton. Meaning we could get another pinkie promise...

• Such dedication.

All this talk about likes made me realize that I can't ever like this thread. ;_;

I just realized that every time I visit this thread, I click the like button even though I know you can like it only once. ===8-

• edited June 2015

@GrumpyDof I live in that wonderful state called Indiana.

Is wonderful.

Alt text

Nicely done, added to the OP. If you want to be added to the Rhysha map, just leave a comment. I'm sure Grumpy will make it happen. :P

• and they rub their stun batons together

Alt text

What if she gets a stun baton and they rub their stun batons together? or have a sword fight? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• they rub their stun batons together?

Alt text

What if she gets a stun baton and they rub their stun batons together? or have a sword fight? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Maybe Fiona despises Rhys (who isn't quite as angry at her as she is with him) because:

1) Sasha died and he was somewhat complicit in her death

2) He broke Sasha's heart

or

3) They hooked up and that just goes against the "sisters before misters" code, you greasy-haired corporate cyborg he-harlot.

• edited June 2015

I really hope it's the latter.

I don't think I could handle the other two.

The-Qing posted: »

Maybe Fiona despises Rhys (who isn't quite as angry at her as she is with him) because: 1) Sasha died and he was somewhat complicit in he

• I am from portugal! Add me :D

You mean Greenland? Edit: Also strange that we have no one from spain portugal and italy...

• I am from portugal! Add me :D @GrumpyDof

I am from portugal! Add me

• Thank you :D

@Nolonius : @Pipas: @IronWoodLover:

• and they rub their stun batons together?

Alt text

• Alt text

And in case one picture wasn't enough:

Alt text

lol, thought this was funny...

Such dedication. All this talk about likes made me realize that I can't ever like this thread. ;_;

• He broke Sasha's heart

NEVER! How dare you even assume that?!!

(angry face)

The-Qing posted: »

Maybe Fiona despises Rhys (who isn't quite as angry at her as she is with him) because: 1) Sasha died and he was somewhat complicit in he

• Heres something you can to to pass time:

agar.io

Alt text

I don't really like it but for some reason everyone at my school plays it.

• and they rub their stun batons together?

Wait, when did this become a futanari situation?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.