Random Encounter (TWD & GOT Crossover)

Bear with me here I was thinking how an interaction between the Clementine and Ramsay Bolton would ensue. I've added a few stipulations to make it fair. The Clementine has been able to easily emotionally and mentally withstand the likes of Carver's brain wash, Kenny's bullying and Jane's bad influence but if there's one person I think can emotionally break the Clementine it's Ramsay. Here are the rules:

One day in the woods, horribly mutilated bodies everywhere

No physical contact (this is a verbal battle of mind games and mind wash)

No outside interference

Both know each other's past and info

Alt text

Alt text

Can Ramsay break the unbreakable? Or will Clementine overpass him?

Comments

• Seems interesting.....

• It wouldn't end well for Clementine, so I'll just be thankful they don't exist in the same universe.

• unbreakable

Oh rly?

Alt text

• it would be funnier if they didn't know anything about each other:
    Ramsay: Hey little girl, Do you like hunting?
    Clem: Yes, i have to hunt a lot to get food
    Ramsay: Let's hunt then
    Clem: Sure! it will be fun

• Ramsay wins easily.

• Clementine shoots Ramsay in the face. Boom done

• Clem can be suspicious of strangersstrangers. Remember carver qat the house. She didn't know him, didn't know he was lying at first but still was wary.

AstroZombie posted: »

it would be funnier if they didn't know anything about each other: Ramsay: Hey little girl, Do you like hunting? Clem: Yes, i have to hunt a lot to get food Ramsay: Let's hunt then Clem: Sure! it will be fun

• No physical contact (this is a verbal battle of mind games and mind wash)

PLAY ALONG

Alt text

Clementine shoots Ramsay in the face. Boom done

• There's no actual physical contact happening, it's not Clem touching him it's the bullet.

No physical contact (this is a verbal battle of mind games and mind wash) PLAY ALONG

• I think Ramsay would lose hit shit eventually if Clementine just kept repeating word "bastard".

• I've been naturalised by royal decree tho

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

I think Ramsay would lose hit shit eventually if Clementine just kept repeating word "bastard".

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

Ramsay would fucking annihilate Clem, she's got nothing on 90% of the characters in GoT (but is it really fair? She's a kid, no matter how "mature" you might think, she's pretty much still a kid :p).

And for the record, Kenny didn't bully Clementine, he was a father figure to her.

• I'd like to see a team with Clem and Arya

AWESOMEO posted: »

Ramsay would fucking annihilate Clem, she's got nothing on 90% of the characters in GoT (but is it really fair? She's a kid, no matter how "

• It would be interesting to see Jane x Ramsay... a battle of psychos.

Alt text
    Alt text

• Ramsay seems like the lesser evil

TheCatWolf posted: »

It would be interesting to see Jane x Ramsay... a battle of psychos.

• Ramsay is a scared puppy in front of her :P

Clemenem posted: »

Ramsay seems like the lesser evil

• YES YES YES

Clemenem posted: »

I'd like to see a team with Clem and Arya

• hmmm so... Ramsay: Hey, let's hunt? Clem: Humm... no? Ramsay: I was talking to my hounds behind you...

Miny77 posted: »

Clem can be suspicious of strangersstrangers. Remember carver qat the house. She didn't know him, didn't know he was lying at first but still was wary.

• Poifect

AstroZombie posted: »

hmmm so... Ramsay: Hey, let's hunt? Clem: Humm... no? Ramsay: I was talking to my hounds behind you...

• Ramsey: Blah blah blah stock dialogue
    Clementine: ....
    Ramsey: I will now point out the players choice of being silent. You are being silent. Flaying is fun right?
    Clementine: Yes
    Ramsey: I appreciate that. Wanna flay?
    Clementine: No
    Ramsey: But remember that one time you said you did?? You are such a backstabbing traitor just wow. I will now hypocritically betray you and you won't get the option to point that out

Next time on Clem & Ram
    Ramsey: Let's flay OH RIGHT you said you didn't want to
    dramatic fade in and out
    Ramsey: Oh no we are being attacked

Episode 2
    Previously on Clem & Ram
    Ramsey: You are being silent.
    Ramsey: Flay
    Ramsey: Random dialogue
    Ramsey: Whoops didn't this scene take place before the last?

Obnoxious camera pan
    Ramsey: Hey Clem what's up
    Clementine: You're up characteristically chipper this episode
    Ramsey: My personality has done a 180 to comply with the plot of the episode that the writers hadn't actually planned by the end of episode 1
    Clem: Oh, so that 'we're being attacked' thing in the 'Next Time' segment?
    Ramsey: Lol, what attack? Now die Clem
    Clem: No, I know how to kill you.
    Ramsey: Lol how
    Steve: I'm Steve I like to flay people
    Ramsey: Wait but that's my character shtick! Oh wait, a similar character being introduced?? That must mean...is about to die save me Clem
    Clementine: Okay
    Steve: Oh no he died anyway
    Clementine: Lol Iknorite? Only said I'd save him to make me look good and cuz he would die regardless.

• Negan vs Ramsey

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Damn lol great idea I can't decide

Negan vs Ramsey

Sign in to comment in this discussion.