Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yes, yes, "love is in the air" and all that, but I think Sasha's joy in the screenshot is more likely a result of one or two of the following reasons:

1) Rhys is suffering. Which is always funny.

2) Oh yeah, riding atop a killer robot. Niiiiiiiiice.

3) As someone born (and stuck) on Pandora, this is probably the first time in her entire life that she's seen vegetation as lush and immense as the wilderness found in the Atlas terraforming facility.

• How do you see futa?

They're just talking about pressing two deadly hyperion weapons against each other to further increase their shocking power.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and they rub their stun batons together? Wait, when did this become a futanari situation?

• guys rhys and sasha is weird because sasha is 24 and rhys is like 30

• I dont really think that Rhys is already 30

guys rhys and sasha is weird because sasha is 24 and rhys is like 30

• Alt text

• Rhys is younger than Vaughn, and Vaughn is 27.

• I thought Rhys was older. Does it say that anywhere? ;o

Rhys is younger than Vaughn, and Vaughn is 27.

• It's never specified, but I think it was implied that Vaughn was older.

Poogers555 posted: »

I thought Rhys was older. Does it say that anywhere? ;o

• I always got the vibe that Rhys was older, mostly because he seems like the friend thats "more in charge." Rhys also looks like hes 28 or 29 maybe 30

It's never specified, but I think it was implied that Vaughn was older.

• Second that from what I remeber Rhys is 30 Fiona 29 Van 27 and Sasha 24

Poogers555 posted: »

I always got the vibe that Rhys was older, mostly because he seems like the friend thats "more in charge." Rhys also looks like hes 28 or 29 maybe 30

• Why do you feel the need to constantly attempt to disgruntle everyone in this thread?

It's really strange.

• I dont think they ever confirmed Rhys' age which makes really want to know ;'(

Leluch123 posted: »

Second that from what I remeber Rhys is 30 Fiona 29 Van 27 and Sasha 24

• edited June 2015

That's only like a 6 year age gap if Rhys were that old, and Sasha is well above the threshold of an adult so I really don't see the fuss, unless you're just looking for an excuse for them not to be together. My aunt and uncle are about 9 years apart, and there's another married couple I know that's 20 years apart. Believe me there are worse age gaps.

• Cause even Rhyiona don't want him so he pesters us in some sort of one troll crusade

Why do you feel the need to constantly attempt to disgruntle everyone in this thread? It's really strange.

• Forget the troll, we owns the world.

Click here

Alt text

• If you have to let this out keep it in the Rhyiona thread please. You may not understand but while bothering the Rhysha people may be fun to you, it's become a nuisance to them. And even I'm getting tired of seeing people do this, it gives us (Rhyionas) a bad look overall.

• Played it once. Got eaten by a bigger ball. Got mad and quit it. Welp.

Heres something you can to to pass time: agar.io I don't really like it but for some reason everyone at my school plays it.

• Alt text

• Neither do you guys have any Swedes, Norwegians, Icelandics or Danes.

GrumpyDof posted: »

And no one from Groenland ! Dang it !

• We have Lepa she's from Finland.

Quiff posted: »

Neither do you guys have any Swedes, Norwegians, Icelandics or Danes.

• edited June 2015

We're missing the lurkers when i think about it.

We have Lepa she's from Finland.

• Ture they could be little more active...oh annoucment time!

GrumpyDof posted: »

We're missing the lurkers when i think about it.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Alt text

To ALL WHO WISH TO BE ADDED TO AVATAR WALL PIC, RHYSHA WORLD MAP or SIMPLY GET A RHYSHA MARK SPEAK UP GUYS!

• Nah Finnish aren't scandinavian, they don't have the same language roots as us. (moi is swede)

We have Lepa she's from Finland.

• Exactly you how like Megazords they just combine together to increase the power ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How do you see futa? They're just talking about pressing two deadly hyperion weapons against each other to further increase their shocking power. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm aware but it's nothern Europe so we have the whole continent covered by now,

Quiff posted: »

Nah Finnish aren't scandinavian, they don't have the same language roots as us. (moi is swede)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

Is it just me or does it seem like Rhys would be kind of a creep, spying on Sasha if they were like dating or something? I get that vibe from him.

• He's never been a huge hit with the ladies, and Jack keeps making him paranoid like "oh she's totally going to find someone better than you" so he sort of subtly checks up on her.

Is it just me or does it seem like Rhys would be kind of a creep, spying on Sasha if they were like dating or something? I get that vibe from him.

• Can I get a Rysha mark/ be added to the wall pic?
    I live in the South-East of England.

To ALL WHO WISH TO BE ADDED TO AVATAR WALL PIC, RHYSHA WORLD MAP or SIMPLY GET A RHYSHA MARK SPEAK UP GUYS!

• You can add me to the avatar wall pic and world map, that would be cool.

• Well, after coming to a decision, I'm finally ready to join the Rhysha camp. I think they make the perfect couple. All hail Rhysha! :D

• No problem, where do you live? and do you want a Rhysha mark?

Also GrumpyDof I summon thee!

You can add me to the avatar wall pic and world map, that would be cool.

• YES! Even the mods are our our side!

Well, after coming to a decision, I'm finally ready to join the Rhysha camp. I think they make the perfect couple. All hail Rhysha!

• I'm in New Zealand. And yeah, a mark would be cool.

No problem, where do you live? and do you want a Rhysha mark? Also GrumpyDof I summon thee!

• GrumpyDof you have another client ;)

Can I get a Rysha mark/ be added to the wall pic? I live in the South-East of England.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Really? Damn I would love to vist one day, your country is so awesomely beautiful! Yes I watch LotR till I get a heart stroke.

I'm in New Zealand. And yeah, a mark would be cool.

• Yep, it is indeed. And I'm sure NZ would love to have you visit. I'm blessed to live here.

Really? Damn I would love to vist one day, your country is so awesomely beautiful! Yes I watch LotR till I get a heart stroke.

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, kiwi! :P

Well, after coming to a decision, I'm finally ready to join the Rhysha camp. I think they make the perfect couple. All hail Rhysha!

• As I said earlier, this thread is clearly blessed.

YES! Even the mods are our our side!

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.