Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lana is our new mascot. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is amazing!! ;----; Aww Lana..

• Welcome recruit. Hail the rhyiona.

Cody_nara posted: »

I tried.... I really tried... I really freaking tried.... to avoid the ships.... I wanted to be neutral.... BUT I'm weak... And you are strong.... So.... I want to join the dominating faction.... HAIL TO RHYIONA!!!

• We're all kings and queens here. :D

Hey, you know what I just realized? We have a Rhyiona kingdom, but no Rhyiona King!

• ABigBadWolf could take the lead as the king. I don't know who's gonna be the queen.

Hey, you know what I just realized? We have a Rhyiona kingdom, but no Rhyiona King!

• I'm so gonna draw her.

throws this idea at the top of "Rhyiona art" pile

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Lana is our new mascot.

• This gif says it all.

Alt text

I tried.... I really tried... I really freaking tried.... to avoid the ships.... I wanted to be neutral.... BUT I'm weak... And you are strong.... So.... I want to join the dominating faction.... HAIL TO RHYIONA!!!

• ayy buddy

• I posted the update a little bit ago and we already have a new member. :D This is great.

Alt text

Welcome to the family, @Cody_nara!

• The event that made me join RHYIONA is in fact a dream...

A dream in which I played episode 3 and had a choice to kiss Fiona, I clicked [yes] and then... I woke up....

Alt text

Welcome to glory. I'll add you asap.

• !!!

Oh, I'm super excited for this. ;_;

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm so gonna draw her. throws this idea at the top of "Rhyiona art" pile

• Buddy.

What if it wasn't a dream?

What if it was you predicting the future? ;P

The event that made me join RHYIONA is in fact a dream... A dream in which I played episode 3 and had a choice to kiss Fiona, I clicked [yes] and then... I woke up....

• OMG, I'm so happy! Thank you! You are like my second family...

Alt text

I posted the update a little bit ago and we already have a new member. This is great. Welcome to the family, @Cody_nara!

• And we're really glad to have you. :D

Alt text

OMG, I'm so happy! Thank you! You are like my second family...

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

Buddy. What if it wasn't a dream? What if it was you predicting the future? ;P

• @Green613

We got 76 people right now (unless more people join before the 17th) if you wanna add that to your 3 month anniversary speech.

• Thank you guys!!!

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

ayy buddy

• We are truly magnificent :)

Alright, thank you @buntingsir for the picture. There's 75 of us right now so it took a long while to get everyone's icons but it's fina

• How many lurkers? there're so many people who don't speak at all in both ships, it's a little sad sometimes.

@Green613 We got 76 people right now (unless more people join before the 17th) if you wanna add that to your 3 month anniversary speech.

• No idea how many lurkers; we have a couple of people like Lilacsbloom, DeityD, and cookiecat who visit us sometimes if that counts. But the exact number? Not sure.

It is sad; remember the polls? There were over 50 people on each side that don't speak up.

GrumpyDof posted: »

How many lurkers? there're so many people who don't speak at all in both ships, it's a little sad sometimes.

• well I guess you could say 43 lurkers

How many lurkers? there're so many people who don't speak at all in both ships, it's a little sad sometimes.

• Alt text

We are truly magnificent

• And guys... I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in like that... you are the kindest people I know on the internet... And I'm happy than I'm part of this community.... THANK YOU

P.S. I'll try to get some erotic fanfiction in here before episode 3 drops by... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thank you for sticking with us as well, Cody!

Don't get graphic, those kinds of things can get you banned. Just a heads up. )

And guys... I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in like that... you are the kindest people I know on the internet... And I'm happy

• [removed]

• Okay,time to get the lube ready....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And guys... I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in like that... you are the kindest people I know on the internet... And I'm happy

• It won't be graphic, but it will be a little kinky... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thank you for sticking with us as well, Cody! Don't get graphic, those kinds of things can get you banned. Just a heads up. )

• speaking of erotic fan fictions....

• Alt text

GoldTooth posted: »

Okay,time to get the lube ready....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

Alright, just as long as it's safe to post. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It won't be graphic, but it will be a little kinky... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Your avatar needs some adjustments my dear.

Poogers555 posted: »

well I guess you could say 43 lurkers

• Gee, it's been a while since I checked up on the Rhyiona shippers, I think I'll just leave the safe confines of my home in the Rhysha thread and...

Alt text

• Like?

Your avatar needs some adjustments my dear.

• edited June 2015

This is a pre teen fanfic... It's not even a good fan fiction, just one of his secret desires or something...Seriously you should stop him.

this got intense fast

• Guys I just want to tell you that I'm so happy that this guy ships Rhyiona....

Alt text

Keep strong.

• Well, Im guessing hes more of a troll to be honest

Leluch123 posted: »

Guys I just want to tell you that I'm so happy that this guy ships Rhyiona.... Keep strong.

• Well, there's not much I can do in this case. People only listen to what they want to hear.

This is a pre teen fanfic... It's not even a good fan fiction, just one of his secret desires or something...Seriously you should stop him.

• I sense another wedding coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(who would be worthy of taking lord Wolf's hand)

GoldTooth posted: »

ABigBadWolf could take the lead as the king. I don't know who's gonna be the queen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.