Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sure! Go ahead :D

Umm... Would you guys, like, care if I wrote a fanfic on here? I just have a really cute idea and stuff, but I'm not sure if you guys would like it.

• "Ohana means family"

Alt text

This place is awesome! I've wrote some fan fictions before on Tumblr but I've never gotten feedback, so it's never been really worth it. But here you guys are all so nice and supportive. You're like a big family!

• I just don't want a group with such a great dynamic to grow apart. ;_;

I know that feel, they're just too goddamn awesome and too funny to watch.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, maybe it could be a lesson for her too. Maybe we can play as Fiona (she'll listen to her more so than she'll listen to whatever Rhys s

• You are awesome. Alt text

This place is awesome! I've wrote some fan fictions before on Tumblr but I've never gotten feedback, so it's never been really worth it. But here you guys are all so nice and supportive. You're like a big family!

• We're a close group here. :D

• So proud of us. ;-;

Quiff posted: »

All grown up and more beautiful than ever!

• incest is wincest

XDJulieXD posted: »

Siblings Love most beautiful thing

• can't wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cody_nara posted: »

And guys... I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in like that... you are the kindest people I know on the internet... And I'm happy

• aww look at @Quiff and @nohuhhuh they are so cute standing next to each other <3

Great job Wolfy, best ship ever <3

Alright, thank you @buntingsir for the picture. There's 75 of us right now so it took a long while to get everyone's icons but it's fina

• Alt text

Alright, thank you @buntingsir for the picture. There's 75 of us right now so it took a long while to get everyone's icons but it's fina

• He's usually more considerate than this.

That's her first thought when she wakes up, startled, at the sound of Rhys' shriek.

Groggily, Fiona rubs her eyes, taking in the situation. She pats the spot next to her absent-mindedly, despite knowing he's not laying there anymore. 

She really doesn't feel like getting up.

Rhys was always the morning person -- tight schedules back at Helios had molded him a strangely accurate biological alarm. But she'd always taken the chance to sleep late and rise late every chance she got; conning people didn't usually give her a routine to follow.

she doesn't appreciate the lack of respect, but she rationalises something is really wrong even in her drowsy state.

Grumbling, covers get pushed away and she inches closer to the edge of the bed before he almost smashes the door to the floor. She's too dizzy to jump in surprise but she still wonders what gave him a rush of adrenaline so strong that he stopped being so frail.

"What do you want?"

Rhys flinches at her tone and she's glad -- it's only seven and she doesn't know how to function properly before nine. Perhaps he can learn a lesson from this.

"In... in the kitchen..." 

His voice comes out in a quick yelp and she's unsure if he's scared of her or whatever's in the kitchen. It's probably both, if she thinks about it.

"What is?"

"Just... just come with me..."

Before she can even attempt to refuse, he's already tugging her by the wrist and she doesn't have the willpower to struggle so she lets herself be dragged to the entrance. He lifts a shaking metallic finger, pointing to the wall and, apparently, at his offender.

"Are you fucking serious?" 

She rubs her temples in a plea to herself to find patience for him because it's starting to wear thin. He notices, taking a step back and fiddling with his own fingers in embarrassment.

"Please, I--"

"You," she sighed in exasperation, "woke me up at seven because of a spider?"

"I hatespiders! They're horrifying!"

The pink in his cheeks gives away how shameful he finds his own fear. She can kind of understand -- it's not as if he'd seen anything back in that dump he called a job before -- but she doesn't think it warrants her rude awakening.

"It's a spider. It'll die in one hit. It's not a threat."

"As if," he scoffs, "I would ever touch that thing."

"Use your shoe. No one's saying to use your hand."

The hand that reaches for him is swatted away and she almost pities him when he starts to sniffle but the situation is so stupid she groans instead.

"Please," he's begging now and it's so ridiculous she feels tempted to take a photo, "I don't want it to jump on me. I can't cook like this. I'll-- I'll bring you breakfast to bed the rest of the month."

It's a tempting offer, she has to admit.

She isn't one to turn down good deals.

She bends down, fetching her slipper, and smashing it against the body, making Rhys sigh in relief when he finally sees the stain of the corpse on the wall.

"There," she grins, suddenly in a good mood, "nice doing business with you."

It seems like he wants to reply -- probably some snarky comment now that she doesn't have anything against him anymore -- but she doesn't give him the chance, leaning in to press a quick kiss against his cheek, silencing him.

"Oh," she winks at him and his face turns scarlet, "by the way... the rest of the month includes today."

He doesn't complain when he brings her some bacon and eggs fifteen minutes later.

She decides she likes spiders.

-

This is for @OreoAnarchy. Here's your request.

I didn't forget anyone else's requests, I'll tag you when I post them.

Forgive any typos, I'll fix them later. ;-;

• hmm Wolfy always avoids revealing his true senpai(as proven of my previous attempts of pursue)... now I'm really curious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quiff posted: »

I sense another wedding coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (who would be worthy of taking lord Wolf's hand)

• Thank you, I did that on purpose. :P

aww look at @Quiff and @nohuhhuh they are so cute standing next to each other Great job Wolfy, best ship ever

• Gimme the original and i'll show you :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Like?

• You make typos, I make typos, we all make typos. Not everything needs to be crystal perfect.

Awesome story, BigBadWolf! :D

He's usually more considerate than this. That's her first thought when she wakes up, startled, at the sound of Rhys' shriek. Groggily,

• He's mine.

hmm Wolfy always avoids revealing his true senpai(as proven of my previous attempts of pursue)... now I'm really curious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• oh wow very bluntly put, but I guess @ABigBadWolf has a word in this XD

GrumpyDof posted: »

He's mine.

• edited June 2015

Typing on a tablet is hard.

Thank you. <3

You make typos, I make typos, we all make typos. Not everything needs to be crystal perfect. Awesome story, BigBadWolf!

• really?

Alt text

Good, you are.

• Alt text

Thank you, I did that on purpose. :P

• wow, I'm popular. ;P

oh wow very bluntly put, but I guess @ABigBadWolf has a word in this XD

• Of course. :D

xfuriouss posted: »

really?

• ur stories r da best!

He's usually more considerate than this. That's her first thought when she wakes up, startled, at the sound of Rhys' shriek. Groggily,

• All them chicks want you v

Alt text

wow, I'm popular. ;P

• It's a trap!

Poogers555 posted: »

Like?

• Who said i was a girl?

All them chicks want you v

• edited June 2015

So what do you guys think of Gortys slight redesign?Alt text

• Aww you guys <33

aww look at @Quiff and @nohuhhuh they are so cute standing next to each other Great job Wolfy, best ship ever

• Yeah gents and aliens too @XDJulieXD

GrumpyDof posted: »

Who said i was a girl?

• She's a lot cuter :^)

So what do you guys think of Gortys slight redesign?

• tfw Rhyiona confirmed

Alt text

• [removed]

• What's stupid shit to you is fun for us.

Not clicking the thread is an option.

• She looks a lot younger -- I like it!

• Thank you, <3

xfuriouss posted: »

ur stories r da best!

• edited June 2015

I love it, it's sharper and more detailed. And super adorable! ^_^

• More beautiful fanfic from Wolfy, I've missed these! Seriously, I love the way you write them :')

• Thank you! I know I spent a couple of days without posting them but I'm back on track. :D

More beautiful fanfic from Wolfy, I've missed these! Seriously, I love the way you write them :')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.