My Friend Sera

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Now to be honest I had to reload my game and I did not want to replay the episodes so I have no idea what Sera knows only that I had to threaten her to get in to the party and after that she said they were through. It has been proven she will tell your secrets when Tarwick tells you about your drinking so who knows what else she has told him. What should be done with her?

Alt text

Comments

• Well if you treat her like that why would you expect her to treat you any differently? I backed Sera all the time I've been a loyal friend to her and in return she's been a loyal friend to me.

• I must have been mean to her in the other episodes I think that was the only way for me to get her help. She might be a loyal friend but she seems to have a problem telling your business to others and if she tells about your drinking which she does if you are friends or not presents a problem in my view.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well if you treat her like that why would you expect her to treat you any differently? I backed Sera all the time I've been a loyal friend to her and in return she's been a loyal friend to me.

• If you're nice to her, she'll even implore Margaery to let Mira stay in King's Landing, you can eavesdrop the conversation.

Sera's a good friend, IF you're nice to her. The wine thing with Tarwick is silly, since she drank it too. It's not like she told him out of mean intentions,

• I think you might be right that she is not doing it out of spite or anything but she does know that you were with Damien and that could have slipped also.

FishySticks posted: »

If you're nice to her, she'll even implore Margaery to let Mira stay in King's Landing, you can eavesdrop the conversation. Sera's a good

• Wait, when did that conversation happen? I don't remember that one.

I think you might be right that she is not doing it out of spite or anything but she does know that you were with Damien and that could have slipped also.

• edited June 2015

In episode 3 you are waiting outside the wedding with Sera and the Lannister guard I think his name is Lucan starts to question you in front of her and Morngryn steps in to save Mira. I think that is all she heard but that is to much.

If you meant when she could have told Tarwick about Damien he showed up at the party with Sera I don't know how long they could have been alone or what was said.

Wait, when did that conversation happen? I don't remember that one.

• You implore me! You implore me! You always were one for fancy words, John!

lol sorry... Whoever gets that reference gets a box of cookies.

FishySticks posted: »

If you're nice to her, she'll even implore Margaery to let Mira stay in King's Landing, you can eavesdrop the conversation. Sera's a good

• I am nice to Sera and a good friend, so she's nice to me... #Sense

If by secrets you mean the wine thing... c'mon man, lol... :)

• Dat Red Dead Redemption.

You implore me! You implore me! You always were one for fancy words, John! lol sorry... Whoever gets that reference gets a box of cookies.

• Sera hasn't yet done anything to hurt me or betray me. So it is only fair if I am nice to her. :)

• Alt text

Rock114 posted: »

Dat Red Dead Redemption.

• I had to restart my game so I just let the game make my decisions and I started at episode 4 I can't remember if Sera knows anything other than Mira was with Damien. I think it would be funny if Mira gets a rep as a party animal.

I am nice to Sera and a good friend, so she's nice to me... #Sense If by secrets you mean the wine thing... c'mon man, lol...

• I have been nice to her from the start and that slip she had with the drinking thing was annoying but I didn't feel like it was a betrayal. It happens in real life, your friends can make mistakes-but a harmless one like that is no big deal. I trust her.

• You must be loyal friend, if you weren't then that would happen, But if you were then Sera will not tell Margaery about the wine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.