Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• When it's more discussed than the game itself I think I have. right to explain how I feel about it

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What's stupid shit to you is fun for us. Not clicking the thread is an option.

• Alt text

I hope you find your way out.

• Yay! I'm sure it takes time to make them so good - just like a TFTB episode ;)

Thank you! I know I spent a couple of days without posting them but I'm back on track.

• You have every right to explain your feelings on topics and activities, such as shipping.

Doesn't mean people will agree with your point of view. Let alone care about it.

Clemenem posted: »

When it's more discussed than the game itself I think I have. right to explain how I feel about it

• edited June 2015

Nice opinion tell me some more

Also you're really one to talk, didn't really want to bring this up but the amount of times you make threads shitting on TWD season 2 I could say the same thing you're saying about this.

• I don't really care if people agree with it or "care". I know people on this forum will blow their tops over fictional video game romances

You have every right to explain your feelings on topics and activities, such as shipping. Doesn't mean people will agree with your point of view. Let alone care about it.

• edited June 2015

It's not this thread's fault that topics aren't being discussed. People are just not making them because there's nothing to go on.

If you don't like it, hey, I'm sorry but people are gonna keep having fun.

When it's more discussed than the game itself I think I have. right to explain how I feel about it

• Ah, that's such a great compliment. ;-; Thank you.

Yay! I'm sure it takes time to make them so good - just like a TFTB episode

• Hey, hey... you can be a guy chick too! You never know! Wolfy is popular with many things, I was just pointing out the obvious (´▽`)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Who said i was a girl?

• He's the perfect senpai for everyone/thing.

Quiff posted: »

Yeah gents and aliens too @XDJulieXD

• But, I like how it is

Gimme the original and i'll show you

• damn, how did this happen

XDJulieXD posted: »

He's the perfect senpai for everyone/thing.

• Says the guy who has a picture of Chloe and Max together. But what do I know, I'll go back to my people and "blow my top". You can bash us as much as you want. You can't change the fact that we're having fun :)

I don't really care if people agree with it or "care". I know people on this forum will blow their tops over fictional video game romances

• You're the Big, Bad wolf after all... iykwim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

damn, how did this happen

• LMAO

You're the Big, Bad wolf after all... iykwim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Could you let me try? at least you'll understand what i want to point at x)

Poogers555 posted: »

But, I like how it is

• A guy chick...a chicken? are you insulting me, mister? or miss? or...something?

Hey, hey... you can be a guy chick too! You never know! Wolfy is popular with many things, I was just pointing out the obvious (´▽`)

• Or you can just tell me whats wrong so I can feel a little more confident in my mad photo editing skillz

Could you let me try? at least you'll understand what i want to point at x)

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Something about the ratio and the shadow is really strange.

Poogers555 posted: »

Or you can just tell me whats wrong so I can feel a little more confident in my mad photo editing skillz

• "No way." Fiona said as she poked at the fire. I am not going to play Truth or Dare with you Rhys. How old are you again?"

"Fiona!" Rhys whined. "I'm really bored and were the only ones around right now."

"Sorry not happening Hyperion."

Rhys made a pouty face. "What if we bet on it?"

"What would we even bet on?" Fiona said, Rhys catching her attention.

"Whoever stops the game first." Rhys said with a smirk, knowing he had won her over.

"What happens if we lose?" Fiona said . She never had any time for games anymore because she was usually too busy being shot at. Even when she did have the time Sasha was never one for playing.

"If I win you have to give me your hat." Rhys had always loved hats.

"Well if I win I want your socks." Fiona replied. Socks were the most overlooked part of a gentleman's wardrobe.

"Deal."

"Deal."

Rhys sat down and crossed his long legs. "I'll start since you've obviously never played this before."

"How observant of you." Fiona said as she sat across from him, the fire between them.

"Truth or Dare Fiona." He hoped she would say truth. He wanted to know more about this Pandoran con woman.

"Dare." She said boldly.

"I dare you to lick the floor!"

"That's the best you could come up with? Out of everything you could make me do, you make me lick the floor." She was already tiring of this game.

"Well, I umm..." Rhys stuttered over his words.

"Don't tell me you have a fetish for floor licking!" Fiona accused.

"That's disgusting Fiona! I just figured since it was your first dare I would make it easy for you!" He explained.

"Alright fetish boy, calm down I'll do your stupid dare." Fiona teased as she bent down.

After a pause Fiona quickly licked one big swipe across the ground, getting a mouthful of dust in her mouth.

"Hahahahaha! I can't beleive you actually did it!" Rhys exclaimed through his giggles.

"Alright now it's your turn, let's see how you like it!" Fiona said after she spit out most of the dirt. "Truth or Dare?"

"After all that I'm going to have to go with Truth."

Fiona glared at him from across the flames.

"What?"

"Wuss."

Rhys rolled his eyes in response.

"Alright, how did you become all, mechanically?"

"What?" Rhys asked.

"You know what I mean smart ass." Said Fiona as she now rolled her eyes.

"Well it was all for a promotion. They told us that if we were to rise above others we would need to be better, become better. Vaughn told me not to do it, that it was a waste of money, but I didn't listen. Most people got a pinky, or maybe an ear, but I went with the whole package. So now here I am, the freak cyborg that I am." Rhys finished, staring into the dirt.

"Do you regret it?"

Rhys looked up into her eyes for a moment, sadness etched across his face. "Only one question per Truth." He finally stated.

"What?! That's not fai-"

"Truth or Dare?" Rhys interrupted.

"Well after all that I'm going to have to go with Dare again." Fiona said grumpily.

"Well then I dare you... To give me a piggyback ride!" Rhys said confidently.

"You're joking. Tell me you're joking." Fiona said.

"You're the one who asked for a Dare, or do you owe me a hat?" He replied slyly.

"These dares are so dumb Rhys. I mean you could ask me to kiss you!" Fiona remarked.

"Do you want me to ask you that?!" Rhys replied nervously.

"No, why? Do you want me to?" Fiona yelled.

"Of course not!" They were both yelling now.

"Piggyback it is then!" She yelled back.

"Okay!"

"Okay!"

He jumped on her back exclaiming "Fly like the wind Fiona!"

She rammed him into a tree.

"Sorry, kinda deserved that."

"You think?!" She replied furiously, dropping him.

"Alright my turn." Rhys announced as he sat back down by the fire.

"Truth or Dare?" Fiona sighed as she sat next to him.

"Dare." Rhys finally said.

Fiona's eyes lit up with excitement. "Are you sure about this?"

"Uh, yeah?" He replied nervously.

She ran into the van quickly before Rhys could change his mind.

"Fiona," Rhys asked as she returned, "Why do you have a bag of ice?"

"Because this is going in your pants."

"What?!" Rhys started to scoot away.

"It's not like you got anything down there anyways." She remarked.

"I can assure you I do!" He said, starting to get scared.

"I guess I've got a new pair of socks then." Fiona sighed theatrically. "It's a shame. I know how much you loved those socks..."

"Give that to me!" Rhys snarled, snatching the ice away.

"That's a good boy Rhys!" Fiona teased.

"Shut up Fiona!" He answered as he began pouring the ice in his pants.

"Ooh! Aah! Ooh! Aah! Freezing! Cold! Numb! Burning!" Rhys yelled jumping up and down.

"Now that's a dare!" Fiona snorted as she held her sides.

After all the ice fell down his pant legs, Rhys was needless to say furious.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

"That was a dare!" Fiona chuckled.

"I didn't do anything close to that! I went easy on you!"

"Just because you did doesn't mean I have to!" Fiona said, starting to get angry herself.

"That's ridiculous!"

"Who says!"

"I says!"

"That's not even proper grammar!"

"Who are you? The grammar police?"

"That's not even a real thing!"

"Well you would know wouldn't you!"

"What does that even mean!"

"I don't know!"

"You could have dared me to do something crazy if you wanted to!" Fiona said, her rage reaching its peak.

"Fine! Truth or Dare!?" Rhys replied, his blood boiling.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to kiss me!"

Fiona grabbed his neck and brought him down to her level, pulling him in for a rough kiss.

Rhys stood there for a second, eyes wide open, frozen. A second later he snapped awake and kissed her back, grabbing her hips as the kiss intensified.

Her hands shot up to his hair, ruffling it.

They broke apart for air, but not before Rhys leaned in to give her two more chaste kisses on the lips.

"I thought the Dare was for me to kiss you Rhys?" Fiona asked breathlessly.

"Oh, right, the Dare." Rhys blinked.

"And you thought I wasn't going to do it." Fiona said with a smirk.

"Yeah, you got me there." He said, his body shivering with emotion.

"I'm a little tired. Maybe we should continue this game tomorrow? Truce?" Fiona asked.

"T-truce." He replied shaking her hand, not wanting to let go.

"Goodnight." She said quickly, and ran into the van where Vaughn and Sasha were already asleep.

"Goodnight." Rhys whispered to the night as she shut the door.

Rhys didn't know much at that moment, but he did know that all of the socks and hats in the world were not worth that kiss.

• So how do you like my first writing? D-did you like it? 0////0

"No way." Fiona said as she poked at the fire. I am not going to play Truth or Dare with you Rhys. How old are you again?" "Fiona!" Rhys

• That was really funny, I loved it. :D Thank you so much for sharing!

"It's not like you got anything down there anyways." She remarked.

Alt text

DAYUM FIONA

So how do you like my first writing? D-did you like it? 0////0

• Alt text

So how do you like my first writing? D-did you like it? 0////0

• This is so sweet! They're so childish and that's what makes it so cute :) really want the truth or dare game to be an actual thing now ;_;

"No way." Fiona said as she poked at the fire. I am not going to play Truth or Dare with you Rhys. How old are you again?" "Fiona!" Rhys

• Man, how many times do I have to say "whew" on these forums? Jesus H Christ. No smut pls.

Cody_nara posted: »

And guys... I just wanted to say thank you for letting me in like that... you are the kindest people I know on the internet... And I'm happy

• Dishonored 2 just got leaked, so now Im even more hyped!

• That's actually where I got that from!

That was really funny, I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing! "It's not like you got anything down there anyways." She remarked. DAYUM FIONA

• Actual proof of Rhyiona had happened

That's actually where I got that from!

• Yeah, I just love their childish little arguments! :3

This is so sweet! They're so childish and that's what makes it so cute really want the truth or dare game to be an actual thing now ;_;

• Why do you have to take everything personal, damn... I was just making a joke...

A guy chick...a chicken? are you insulting me, mister? or miss? or...something?

• lol. I just noticed the date on which Green posted the pic in the OP. March 17th. My birth date. RHYIONA CONFIRMED.

• I like it but I'm still gonna draw her with those big flappy ear thingies. :D

So what do you guys think of Gortys slight redesign?

• Hey go for it! Honestly I'm surprised that people are already making fan art of her after just a few screen shots its pretty awesome!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I like it but I'm still gonna draw her with those big flappy ear thingies.

• Aww this is so awesome :D

• Good morning everybody :) all hail to rhyiona

• I already drew her before it was cool. ;)

Hey go for it! Honestly I'm surprised that people are already making fan art of her after just a few screen shots its pretty awesome!

• Mornings! God I missed so many comments while I was sleeping :D

GoldTooth posted: »

Good morning everybody all hail to rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.