Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Sasha: Is that a stun baton on your pocket or are you happy to see me?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) xD

What do you mean? She just picked up his stun baton.

• OMG! Can't wait!

Alt text

yay no more errors (though i forgot to apply the toon shader on the other part of her hand, which is why there is no black outlines.)

• Odin_Crusades will remember that.

I must say, this must be one of the most colourful threads on the forum. Feels good to be part of it.

• Alt text

And 60 likes achieved! damn just three days ago it was 50 we're on fire!

• <3

I must say, this must be one of the most colourful threads on the forum. Feels good to be part of it.

• I'm actually stunned by how quickly this thread has been growing lately.

TIS' GLORIOUS!

Leluch123 posted: »

And 60 likes achieved! damn just three days ago it was 50 we're on fire!

• There should be thread rules at top. Like "we don't tolerate people who trolls us or troll Rhyiona" and warns against nsfw content.

• You know i almost want to see you on stream. I'm sure i could learn a lot of stuff !

yay no more errors (though i forgot to apply the toon shader on the other part of her hand, which is why there is no black outlines.)

• The release date announcement helped a lot :)

I'm actually stunned by how quickly this thread has been growing lately. TIS' GLORIOUS!

• Add me on the map please. I live in Brazil. RYSHA WIll CONQUER THE WORLD! XD

To ALL WHO WISH TO BE ADDED TO AVATAR WALL PIC, RHYSHA WORLD MAP or SIMPLY GET A RHYSHA MARK SPEAK UP GUYS!

• Yeah. And that new Rhysha screenshot probably convinced a few more to join too :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

The release date announcement helped a lot

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

That would have two flaws.

1. things like that actually would encourage trolls
    2. What about when we troll Rhyiona? Nah let's keep the things as they are

There should be thread rules at top. Like "we don't tolerate people who trolls us or troll Rhyiona" and warns against nsfw content.

• Agreed, TT really did us a favor with that screenshot and line love is in the air

Yeah. And that new Rhysha screenshot probably convinced a few more to join too

• @GrumpyDof looks like someone needs your help

igormp posted: »

Add me on the map please. I live in Brazil. RYSHA WIll CONQUER THE WORLD! XD

• edited June 2015

Oh my, imagine what'll happen when the episode finally comes out.

The release date announcement helped a lot

• Everyone in Rhyiona is in complete denial of that screenshot.

Looks like they'll only see what they want to see.

Agreed, TT really did us a favor with that screenshot and line love is in the air

• Aren't we the same? We should be smart and admit the probability where Rhys and Fiona get together is real. if we do that, we'll be a step ahead of the Rhyionas.

Everyone in Rhyiona is in complete denial of that screenshot. Looks like they'll only see what they want to see.

• What are you guys going to do if Rhysha doesnt happen due to a screenshot again. Never forget the hand on the shoulder pic

Everyone in Rhyiona is in complete denial of that screenshot. Looks like they'll only see what they want to see.

• What do you expect? Cries? Rage? We're not fanatics.

Poogers555 posted: »

What are you guys going to do if Rhysha doesnt happen due to a screenshot again. Never forget the hand on the shoulder pic

• Well, I guess the same as last time. And everyone is already going crazy about that 1 screenshot, on both sides

What do you expect? Cries? Rage? We're not fanatics.

• It's been so long since we've got something visual. With all the fan art and the fanfic, some of us are going wild ^^

Well, I guess the same as last time. And everyone is already going crazy about that 1 screenshot, on both sides

• I wonder what will happen when the trailer comes out ;o

It's been so long since we've got something visual. With all the fan art and the fanfic, some of us are going wild ^^

• Still love the game, while it Rhysha happeing would be a cheery on top I wouldn't rip my hair out and curse at TT for not doing that.

What are you guys going to do if Rhysha doesnt happen due to a screenshot again. Never forget the hand on the shoulder pic

• ... Ronakk likes the thread now. Before Ronakk thought that Rhyiona was a decent idea. Then Fiona spat on us, she did... Ronakk didn't like that. Sasha never spat on us, so Rhysha has won for Ronakk.

• Alt text

I wonder what will happen when the trailer comes out ;o

• Would Ronakk perhaps wish to join this sacred thread in worship of this mighty ship?

RonakkZen posted: »

... Ronakk likes the thread now. Before Ronakk thought that Rhyiona was a decent idea. Then Fiona spat on us, she did... Ronakk didn't like that. Sasha never spat on us, so Rhysha has won for Ronakk.

• Ronakk wishes, he wishes very much. Although Ronakk isn't allowed to join any more cults, so he must tone down the worshiping D:.

Would Ronakk perhaps wish to join this sacred thread in worship of this mighty ship?

• edited June 2015

I shall respect Ronakk's decision.

But Ronakk should know that these sacred gates shall forever be ajar if Ronakk were to ever want to enter.

Ronakk wishes, he wishes very much. Although Ronakk isn't allowed to join any more cults, so he must tone down the worshiping .

• Shhhh... Ronakk must warn you to be quiet. Ronakk will defy the orders of no more cults. Ronakk will worship, but Ronakk will not wear white robes. Ronakk doesn't look good in white robes. If Ronakk doesn't have to don the white robes of torment Shivers, then Ronakk will join... Ronakk doesn't know if this makes sense, but Ronakk doesn't care... he has spent a night replaying two episodes of an Evil-Ronakk Tales From the Borderlands... Ronakk apologizes for not making sense.

I shall respect Ronakk's decision. But Ronakk should know that these sacred gates shall forever be ajar if Ronakk were to ever want to enter.

• I understand Ronakk perfectly. If that is what Ronakk desires, then that is what Ronakk shall have.

Shhhh... Ronakk must warn you to be quiet. Ronakk will defy the orders of no more cults. Ronakk will worship, but Ronakk will not wear white

• You. I like you !

Shhhh... Ronakk must warn you to be quiet. Ronakk will defy the orders of no more cults. Ronakk will worship, but Ronakk will not wear white

• Pooger, did you see my remake of your avatar?

I wonder what will happen when the trailer comes out ;o

• What the hell?

Alt text

• Well, I hope Ronakk will have a great time here nevertheless. :)

• Ronakk amuses the guilty king. Ronakk can stay.

• Heavy like you!

Alt text

• Ronakk didn't know which Reply button to click, as he is still new to this.... Ronakk has created a new comment in the place of it. Sadly, Ronakk must ask that you do not like him, as he is now sworn to only allow love to Rhysha.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Sorry, I just couldn't help it. The thought just crossed my mind and I sat there, laughing for at least 30 seconds. I think it fits so well with his expression xD

S_O28046 posted: »

Leaked Ep.3 screenshot

• Omfg XXXXD

Sorry, I just couldn't help it. The thought just crossed my mind and I sat there, laughing for at least 30 seconds. I think it fits so well with his expression xD

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.