AsherxBeskha

Since I first saw both I already shipped those two, now after episode 4 I ship even more. Only me how really wants them to end together? Rodrick with his gentle Eleana and Asher with the badass Beskha :3
P.s:Do I need a life?
P.s.s:Why no fanfics?
P.s.s:Why no fanarts?

Comments

• Beska gives me more of an Older Sister vibe, I mean she herself can call Asher her "little brother."

• Dont know.A lot of the stories of friendships "like brothers" ended in romance. And we dont know if they really tried anything yet to see if workout. It is just. I see some chemestry....(sorry bad english)

Poogers555 posted: »

Beska gives me more of an Older Sister vibe, I mean she herself can call Asher her "little brother."

• I want this so much lol. They are my favorite characters in the game.

• Right? Right? Little Forresters sellswords babies --

I want this so much lol. They are my favorite characters in the game.

• YES! EMBRACE THE GLORY OF THE SHIPMATES!
    ps. In my defense. I dont play tftb

• I can totally see that. But I ship Gwyn and Asher even moreee sorry not sorry :) http://the-northern-stark.tumblr.com/post/114695167087/yes-i-swapped-ashers-model-with-rodriks-yes

They are meant to be together and marry and form an alliance between the two house and live happily ever after.

But it's ttgot so that's probably never going to happen. Also in my mind Beskha is more of a sister to Asher than lover.

• I am afraid it is possible in some way. Gwyn wanted to reunite the houses anyway. Howevwer I think both took separate routes from now on.

Meow122 posted: »

I can totally see that. But I ship Gwyn and Asher even moreee sorry not sorry http://the-northern-stark.tumblr.com/post/114695167087/yes-i-

• Similar to what poogs said, I see them more as siblings than lovers. Yeah, a relationship can always evolve from that, but they've been together for 4 years. If something romantic was going to happen it would have happened. To me it seems apparent Beskha doesn't feel that way and that Asher still has feelings for Gwyn.

• No disrespect, but I like their platonic relationship more.

• In my opinion, I really can't picture them being in a romantic relationship. Like someone else mentioned, Beskha does call Asher 'little brother' and their relationship does seem to only be platonic. I think that's the main reason why I love their relationship so much. We don't often see two characters from the opposite sex share a strong bond with one another that doesn't involve romance and I respect that. I can understand if they love each other, but love does not always have to be romantic/sexual.

• I want this to happen so much I love the idea of Beskha and Asher being together!

• I ship them as a sisbrotp, but I wouldn't stop you or anyone from shipping them romantically. =)

• No. Again, please leave this crap in the Borderlands section.

• Awwwww yusssss.

• Nah, I really can't get behind this. :P. Beskha is Asher's big sister. I know that didn't stop Cersei and Jaimie, but just...ick.

• edited June 2015

Beskha will forever be Asher's big sister.

Edit:
    Made this cuz y not

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I think their relationship is pretty platonic. She calls him a "little brother," and since Asher (hopefully) isn't a Lannister about these sorts of things, they'll likely just stay friends.

AsherXGwyn4life

• Nah, i love their platonic relationship. I cant imagine them together tbh

• I thought Asher had feelings for Gwyn...

• AsherxGwyn

• Alt text

No. Again, please leave this crap in the Borderlands section.

• I think he might not certain though. In Episode 2: The Lost Lords he says her name with a sad tone and expression so he either misses her or the whole story of how he got exiled upsets him, maybe both.

I thought Asher had feelings for Gwyn...

• That probably raises more questions, but your statement kinda makes sense.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think he might not certain though. In Episode 2: The Lost Lords he says her name with a sad tone and expression so he either misses her or the whole story of how he got exiled upsets him, maybe both.

• Alt text Alt text

Naaaah, Asher and Gwyn are too cute together.

• Aye!

Miklaus posted: »

• I dont play tftb

FIx that mistake as soon as possible!

YES! EMBRACE THE GLORY OF THE SHIPMATES! ps. In my defense. I dont play tftb

• Cersi and Jamie are also brother and sister.......

But yeah I know what you mean, I get the same vibe too.

Poogers555 posted: »

Beska gives me more of an Older Sister vibe, I mean she herself can call Asher her "little brother."

• Hahha, relax people are just kidding around; they're not actually serious about it =p

At least I'm not haha =p

• I don't really find their relationship romantic. In fact, I hope it isn't because it gets tiring when every time a man and woman spend time together or are close in media, it usually turns romantic.

I have no feelings towards Asher and Gwyn so if it comes down to a choice of Asher staying with Gwyn or going off on more adventures with Beshka, I'll choose the latter no question. They make a good team.

• THe only true ship in Got is CotterXPotato

Alt text

Alt text

• I completely agree with you! I would also like to see them get together.

• I like the idea of Telltale exploring a male-female friendship without any romantic undertones to it. Besides, I'm actually really interested in seeing an Asher/Gwyn reunion if it happens.

• edited June 2015

What the hell is this garbage?

P.s:Do I need a life?

Yes

• I ship Baskha x Asher x Gwyn, as in Asher is married to Gwyn, but he uses Beskha like how Tyrion uses Shae, and sometimes they can all join together in a nice threesome

• It honestly belongs more in Game of Thrones than it does in Borderlands... The show and books are pretty much constantly shipping.

No. Again, please leave this crap in the Borderlands section.

• That's unessacarily rude.

almighty posted: »

What the hell is this garbage? P.s:Do I need a life? Yes

• Cotter the potato fucker XD

Leluch123 posted: »

THe only true ship in Got is CotterXPotato

• Gwysher

Miklaus posted: »

• I really don't care what you think. I mean really.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That's unessacarily rude.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.