What if Talia...

What if Talia was the traitor?

Let's just say that she was being threatened into spilling secrets to the Whitehills and couldn't say anything because she was scared about her family's safety (plus Ryon), what would you do?

I honestly think I couldn't blame her necessarily and tell her to stop giving them the information. She's not a grown adult and she's just a kid stuck in the middle of a nasty war. If I were in her shoes, I don't know what choice I'd make either. It's a hard call. For those who are going to say that it's specifically someone on the council, Talia ends up finding out everything that is said in the meetings and it's not too far-fetched to assume that someone got a hold of her and threatened her without the rest knowing. Plus, it'd be one hell of a plot twist.

Comments

• edited June 2015

Didn't the traitor reveal some of the information only the council members know? Talia wasn't present at any of the meetings, as far as I recall, so unless anyone told her about the things discussed during the meeting, I don't see how she can be the traitor.

EDIT: Lol, didn't read till the end of it before leaving this post. It's too far-fetched for Talia too suddenly find out what was going on during the meetings, IMO, unless Lady Elissa told her, but I don't think she'd be as careless as to do so.

• Tell her to stop.

Although it is nearly impossible for Talia to be the traitor. Who could possibly threaten her into spilling secrets? We learn of the traitor before Gryff arrives. Ramasy is long gone and has no way to privately threaten Talia and Ludd couldn't possibly threaten her all the way from Highpoint. The only person that could threaten Tallia would be someone in Ironrath itself, which would beg the question why doesn't that person just act as a spy themselves?

• To be fair, Talia is a Forrester, so she would inevitably hear of anything big that happens within the family.

Lingvort posted: »

Didn't the traitor reveal some of the information only the council members know? Talia wasn't present at any of the meetings, as far as I re

• Possibly, but either not firsthand or through rumors. I don't think that the council members would be as careless as to go around spreading sensitive information around Ironrath, but, maybe it's not 100% impossible.

quinnics posted: »

To be fair, Talia is a Forrester, so she would inevitably hear of anything big that happens within the family.

• i would give her false information off course.

• In the next time in GOT scene Rodrik said something like "how could i trust HIM" so i dont think it is Talia still would be one hell of a plot twist

• Exactly, as it well seen Talia gives the message to rodrik from the traitor.

Nolonius posted: »

In the next time in GOT scene Rodrik said something like "how could i trust HIM" so i dont think it is Talia still would be one hell of a plot twist

• I dont remeber that scene, but if she gives it to him there would be the possibility that she faked the letter but i really do not think so

Killah posted: »

Exactly, as it well seen Talia gives the message to rodrik from the traitor.

• They might change the scene cause usually teasers are not always right.

Nolonius posted: »

I dont remeber that scene, but if she gives it to him there would be the possibility that she faked the letter but i really do not think so

• edited June 2015

Yes, Talia writes a song about a horrible fate befalling the Forrester's enemies and about how she wants to see them all dead. Then she goes and helps said enemies out, that makes perfect sense.

OK sarcasm aside, I can't see her betraying her family even if her life were threatened. And she seems to make it pretty clear she understands House before family so I don't think she would break even if they threaten Ryon.

• Maybe.. She said she could do anything for her family. Also said she'd changed. But i don't think she is a traitor.

• edited June 2015

The biggest shock to me would most likely be Ser Royland seeing as how he's always by my side ready to kill whoever fucks with House Forrester.

It could easily be Duncan Tuttle seeing as how he skipped out on the meeting with Ramsay Snow, but I don't want to believe it's him because Gregor Forrester only seemed to have trusted him with the information about the North Grove and now he has Gared looking for a goddamn ice dragon.

I doubt it's the Maester mainly because Gryff was kicking his ass the last time I saw him.

Crossing everyone else off the list, I'm willing to bet it's my own mother.

• I don't think that she is. Remember when Gwyn Whitehill said that the traitor is the part of the small council? Taking that into consideration, she couldn't possibly be the traitor, at least I hope so because she is one of my favorite characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.