Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Diarrhea? More like diarrhysha.

Sorry, I just couldn't help it. The thought just crossed my mind and I sat there, laughing for at least 30 seconds. I think it fits so well with his expression xD

• congrats for receiving 60 likes!

Alt text

• I think we need an official Rhysha oath, much like the Night's Watch Vows or the Sith Code

Alt text

Alt text

• Yaaa,this is why it isn't in the files bruh.

S_O28046 posted: »

Its real btw.....trust me.....

• Good idea!

I think we need an official Rhysha oath, much like the Night's Watch Vows or the Sith Code

• Don't want to sound mean or anything, but you guys were just talking how fanatic Rhyiona thread is, and now you want oaths to Rhysha? xD

I think we need an official Rhysha oath, much like the Night's Watch Vows or the Sith Code

• Still not nearly as bad as the Rhyiona thread. Have you seen that place lately? It's just creepy images and fanficition lol

armis37 posted: »

Don't want to sound mean or anything, but you guys were just talking how fanatic Rhyiona thread is, and now you want oaths to Rhysha? xD

• edited June 2015

To my defens I personally never said anything about the Rhionas

Don't want to sound mean or anything, but you guys were just talking how fanatic Rhyiona thread is, and now you want oaths to Rhysha? xD

• Hey do you guys ever feel like this when you go in and read what's in the Rhyiona thread?

https://youtu.be/1iMfy6o7PDE

• edited June 2015

Also we still are a community everybody can leave his opinion on that, that still is one of the great things about this Thread XD

Nolonius posted: »

To my defens I personally never said anything about the Rhionas

• Do I smell heresy?

Alt text

• from whom?

Leluch123 posted: »

Do I smell heresy?

• Now that's the milion dollar question ;)

from whom?

• Dum Dum Dum!

Now that's the milion dollar question

• How about all suspects have to battle to the death ?

Dum Dum Dum!

• Atleast some people there are great to talk to :)

Shoutout to @ABigBadWolf !

Still not nearly as bad as the Rhyiona thread. Have you seen that place lately? It's just creepy images and fanficition lol

• Same to you, buddy. :)

Atleast some people there are great to talk to Shoutout to @ABigBadWolf !

• That's not very efficient, because the traitor could survive. The best method would be to go full Jack and kill every possible suspect, BWAHAHAHA!

Nah, we're not doing that. I wouldn't do that to you, guys. <3

How about all suspects have to battle to the death ?

• sure we have sometimes weird humor there but we are just having fun! Just like you guys.

Hey do you guys ever feel like this when you go in and read what's in the Rhyiona thread? https://youtu.be/1iMfy6o7PDE

• I'm sure whatever problematic shippers exist in the Rhyiona thread are gawked at by the sane Rhyionans.

Hey do you guys ever feel like this when you go in and read what's in the Rhyiona thread? https://youtu.be/1iMfy6o7PDE

• Yeah I know just some of the stuff is crazy lol. But I know alot of yall are cool.

nohuhhuh posted: »

sure we have sometimes weird humor there but we are just having fun! Just like you guys.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

That's not very efficient, because the traitor could survive. The best method would be to go full Jack and kill every possible suspect, BWAHAHAHA! Nah, we're not doing that. I wouldn't do that to you, guys.

• dammit how do i post a gif?

• Same way you post an image. Insert its image url into the 'image' option.

dammit how do i post a gif?

• weird i just did that, the result was alt text

Same way you post an image. Insert its image url into the 'image' option.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

That's not very efficient, because the traitor could survive. The best method would be to go full Jack and kill every possible suspect, BWAHAHAHA! Nah, we're not doing that. I wouldn't do that to you, guys.

• thx it worked

Same way you post an image. Insert its image url into the 'image' option.

• Aww same goes with this thread! ( haven't seen that crazy stuff but there's a lot creativity in here! ) I have visited this thread sometimes but I've been too scared to post anything! ;D

Now when I think about it.. why is "crazy stuff" such a bad thing? :D (I think most of my posts are crazy but also really enjoyable because of that) I'm not trying to pick up a fight....just saying..

Yeah I know just some of the stuff is crazy lol. But I know alot of yall are cool.

• edited June 2015

There's "crazy fun" and just crazy.

Nobody likes the just crazy. We try to Rhystrict that type of material.

Aww same goes with this thread! ( haven't seen that crazy stuff but there's a lot creativity in here! ) I have visited this thread sometimes

• I guess I'm just naive and don't know what this just crazy stuff is.. :P

There's "crazy fun" and just crazy. Nobody likes the just crazy. We try to Rhystrict that type of material.

• You should not be scared to post here, the people here are cool i dont think anybody has somthing against that as long as it is nothing offensive (but i dont think you would post something like that)

Aww same goes with this thread! ( haven't seen that crazy stuff but there's a lot creativity in here! ) I have visited this thread sometimes

• I'm sure you guys are nice too. I'm just really good at worrying too much! ;)

Yeah I have nothing against Rhysha.. Actually I kinda shipped Rhysha at first (that pinkie promise scene is still adorable)

You should not be scared to post here, the people here are cool i dont think anybody has somthing against that as long as it is nothing offensive (but i dont think you would post something like that)

• Alt text

I'm sure you guys are nice too. I'm just really good at worrying too much! Yeah I have nothing against Rhysha.. Actually I kinda shipped Rhysha at first (that pinkie promise scene is still adorable)

• Ronakk made a good choice!

(throws Ronakk a treat)

RonakkZen posted: »

Ronakk didn't know which Reply button to click, as he is still new to this.... Ronakk has created a new comment in the place of it. Sadly, Ronakk must ask that you do not like him, as he is now sworn to only allow love to Rhysha.

• edited June 2015

I like cupcakes!

• There's this shitty PM thing going on where I am unfortunately included in it so my feed gets spammed. I'm up late for the TWD announcement and pissed AF for too much coffee.

• What PM thing?

There's this shitty PM thing going on where I am unfortunately included in it so my feed gets spammed. I'm up late for the TWD announcement and pissed AF for too much coffee.

• Lehfeels has created another PM where he added about 60-70 people in it.

The group PM he made was to discuss E3 despite the forums having a thread in the Telltale Talk Section.

What PM thing?

• Me too.. can you not leave the PM message?

Lehfeels has created another PM where he added about 60-70 people in it. The group PM he made was to discuss E3 despite the forums having a thread in the Telltale Talk Section.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.