That Season 5 Ending... Wow.

Comments

• Hey don't be dissing my Tyene :3

it's just that Ellaria is a fucking bitch. Her and the bastard spawn of oberyn, I usually like villainous characters but normally th

• Yeah lmao they're really stupid.

it's just that Ellaria is a fucking bitch. Her and the bastard spawn of oberyn, I usually like villainous characters but normally th

• The ending really got to me I had no idea it was coming I was shaking my head saying no the entire scene. He was my favourite... :(

• An entire subreddit dedicated to Olly hatred... wow xD

Nope, I think you need to see the reddit "FUCK OLLY" In fact here FUCK OLLY Also i've always sort of pitied cersei along with most of the characters

• Is that what they said?

Sarson posted: »

They used a body double and CGI'd her face onto them.

• Great episode, that scene was amazing (it got me even though I knew it would happen).

AgentZ46 posted: »

The ending really got to me I had no idea it was coming I was shaking my head saying no the entire scene. He was my favourite...

• Im sure Aliser talked them all into this so he can be Lord Commander. I seriously hope the wildlings take over the Nights Watch now that they dont have Jon to keep the peace.

Batomys2731 posted: »

I guess mutiny against the Lord Commander is okay now, never mind the fact it was an unforgivable dishonour three seasons ago. "For the Watch" my ass.

• Some victor, sitting on his butt while everyone else destroys each other, with no idea of whats going on.

ALL HAIL BALON GREYJOY THE VICTOR OF THE WAR OF FIVE KINGS

• Nothing is proven. At this point, I dont think we can assume anything.

LeFedore posted: »

So, the biggest book theory since ADWD released is that Mel will revive Jon, seeing as she's there in the books with Shireen and Selyse, and

• The Walk of Shame looked spot on to me. How was it different?

ranger563 posted: »

Me @ Stannis for the first part of the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo But Myrcella's death was the saddest thing

• And she was drawing on Jon. I think Thorne was spilling poison in his ear and planning this from the start.

• With Stannis and Jon Snow 'dead', I honestly want aliens to come and annihilate the human race.

• Ugh you cant blame Thorne for that little shit, hes been giving jon death stares all season, he did it for himself as they all did.

KCohere posted: »

And she was drawing on Jon. I think Thorne was spilling poison in his ear and planning this from the start.

• In the books, Cersei starts crying and scrambling up the hill towards the end of the walk. In the show, she doesn't break down til she's out of the crowd's sight--I think it's more fitting for her character.

The Walk of Shame looked spot on to me. How was it different?

• edited June 2015

That little traitorus motherfucker fucking stabed Jon... First Mormont, now Jon... Fuck the Night's watch...

Also yay for Arya... Meryn didn't SEE that coming...

The rest was kinda meh...

• Can someone explain what's the deal with 'the new kingsguard'? Did Qyburn pull a frankestein on the Mountain or what?

• It's not as easy as saying Stannis isn't dead. You're saying Brienne didn't kill him. There is nothing to suggest she wouldn't.

• Only since Jon started talking about bringing in the Wildlings. I have no proof of this, but i can believe that Aliser took the opportunity to manipulate him for his own purposes. A little boy who lost his parents and now feels betrayed again, it wouldnt be hard.

Ugh you cant blame Thorne for that little shit, hes been giving jon death stares all season, he did it for himself as they all did.

• I dont think it was that different. She fell down, she teared up, she tried to maintain her dignity, she didnt run for it. I think its more fitting cor her charCter to not back down for as long as possible. Cercei is not easily shamed or humbled.

In the books, Cersei starts crying and scrambling up the hill towards the end of the walk. In the show, she doesn't break down til she's out of the crowd's sight--I think it's more fitting for her character.

• Holy motherfucking fried chicken sandwich, that was probably the most shocking episode of the series so far, two of my favourites character's, boom, just gone like that.

I felt so bad for Stannis, losing everything because of fucking Melisandre though she was seemingly shocked about that all stuff happening too.

And those fucking nightwatch bastards, they shouldn't have killed Jon. When the white walkers come they will be crying "why the fuck we didn't listen Jon?". That was so stupid move from them, now when Jon is dead they're for sure going to do something about the wildlings too I bet...

God damned, that sure was an intense finale for a slow season... can't wait to see how things will go on from this in season 6.

• I don't like that for the watch looked like Allister Thorne coup instead of desperate attempt to save the watch from Bolton's wrath.

• edited June 2015

It's just as clear in the books. In books he can't speak because he is headless.

• Thst wouldn't make sense. Nothing on the show has led up to that.

jarmoksk posted: »

I don't like that for the watch looked like Allister Thorne coup instead of desperate attempt to save the watch from Bolton's wrath.

• If the show goes like the books Balon's crab food and the apparent successor is his brother Euron. For those how don't know Euron is a crazy one-eyed pirate who cuts the tounges out of the mouths of his crew and has an enchanted horn that kills the blower but can apparently tame dragons and he send his other brother to Mereen to take Dany's babies while doing the whole loot, kill, pillage thing.

And that brother intends to make Dany his salt wife, pretty much a slave with benefits.

ALL HAIL BALON GREYJOY THE VICTOR OF THE WAR OF FIVE KINGS

• Myrcella wasn't technically in Dorne when she died but that may just be semantics.

https://youtu.be/xt8lJ3RohL0 Ellaria didn't get the memo I guess.

• It was the Dornish sea I believe so it still counts.

richforce posted: »

Myrcella wasn't technically in Dorne when she died but that may just be semantics.

• That's what he gets for his stupid strategy, should've listened to Davos.

Holy motherfucking fried chicken sandwich, that was probably the most shocking episode of the series so far, two of my favourites character'

• lmfao

jarmoksk posted: »

It's just as clear in the books. In books he can't speak because he is headless.

• Tyene is the best of them (no, not because of her tits :D) but even she was a kinda meh. I hope Doran executes Ellaria and the SS start to work for him...

Hey don't be dissing my Tyene

• The last book ended Jon's POV very similar to this seasons ending. In other words, he is dead as far as we know so far all theories and speculation aside.

jamex1223 posted: »

He's not death on the books??? wow....

• edited June 2015

All she sees "is Snow."

richforce posted: »

The thing I don't get is why Melisandre would just leave Stannis right after her magic got rid of the blizzard? If she was so sure Stannis w

• I hope Wun Wun goes Hulk smash all over "little" Olly, and Aliser.

Im sure Aliser talked them all into this so he can be Lord Commander. I seriously hope the wildlings take over the Nights Watch now that they dont have Jon to keep the peace.

• Yeah, show has to foreshadow everything to the point it becomes superobvious because it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Thst wouldn't make sense. Nothing on the show has led up to that.

• I wish I had HBO :(

• What was interesting about Myrcella?

Me @ Stannis for the first part of the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo But Myrcella's death was the saddest thing

• What, you didn't like her? She was the first of Jaime's kids to build a connection with him.

Skiba7671 posted: »

What was interesting about Myrcella?

• 8 and 9 were better episodes if you ask me, this one was still enjoyable, but rather weak and too crammed for a finale.

the Myrcella-Jaime scene was probably the best what the Dorne storyline brought about, but all this build up for this scene was not necessary. Dorne was a complete waste of time and I still mourn that they didn't go with Jaime's book plotline.

I don’t buy that Meereen people even know who Greyworm is, let alone accept him as a deputy (why did they kill Hizdahr in the show?).

Brienne leaving seconds before the candle was lighted/the whole candle thing was a cheap farce. First of all, why didn’t Sansa light it earlier, immediately after Ramsay left? And the Brienne I know would bear in mind that a battle is an ideal moment for Sansa to flee/call for help. Catelyn promised her to not hold her back from taking her revenge on Stannis when the right moment has come. This was not the right moment, Brienne, goddammit.

"There's not going to be a siege, your grace." - Ridiculous.

The moment of Jon’s assassination seemed randomly chosen to me. If they were so dissatisfied with him and his love for wildlings they should have killed him even before he left for Hardhome or just don't let him inside anymore. In the books there was a further reason why his brothers killed him, namely another violation of the oaths. This just let's the Nightswatch look like through and through assholes. And the "Et tu, brute"-moment was sooo plump and not needed.

Why did Melisandre leave for the Wall of all places? If she came for her number-two choice Azor Ahai, why didn’t she go see him immediately? Why did they even let her inside?

Best of the episode: Walk of Shame and VARYS’ RETURN.

• I had a feeling Jon Snow would die eventually, but I was hoping it wouldn't be this soon... and not like this for the love of the shriveled up hairless nuttsack of the faceless god NOT LIKE THIS. Not betrayed by those mindless spineless black rats. Now there's only one half of acharacter left alive I somewhat care about.

Davissons posted: »

No words. Only tears. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

• I like to think that if Jon wargs into Ghost for too long before they manage to resurrect him, or if he's so merged with Ghost that they end up having to kill the direwolf to bring Jon back into his body, that Jon takes on some of Ghost's traits like white hair (maybe red eyes like Bloodraven), making him looking like a true Targaryen.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.