What will we do ??

In your opinion, how can we destroy Whitehills? Will we lose our people ? And Roose Bolton is dangerous for us. He is always in front of us. When we show brave ourselves, he wants to kill us. I hate him.

Comments

• I don't want to destroy them, survival is my only aim.

• But they deserve it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't want to destroy them, survival is my only aim.

• I don't think it's as simple as the Forresters are the good guys and the Whitehills are the bad guys you're talking about wiping out an entire Noble House they don't deserve it.

AsheRodrik posted: »

But they deserve it.

• That's exactly what I think. It's really annoying that so much people are like "Forresters represent power of light, goodness and dignity, while Whitehills are a bunch of evil scumbags, trying to torture and destroy our pure and innocent family". Isn't it obvious that things just can't be that simple? Seriously, people want to destroy another house, though it's members haven't done anything, that can't be fixed, haven't kill any one of us, or something like that. That really angers me sometimes.

I don't think it's as simple as the Forresters are the good guys and the Whitehills are the bad guys you're talking about wiping out an entire Noble House they don't deserve it.

• Your only aim is to survive someone who is trying to destroy you.

I don't want to destroy them, survival is my only aim.

• At what what point has a Whitehill even attempted to kill a single one of the Forresters?

almighty posted: »

Your only aim is to survive someone who is trying to destroy you.

• Ask Ryon

At what what point has a Whitehill even attempted to kill a single one of the Forresters?

• Make peace but not by showing weakness.

• He was blufing we all know that.

Ask Ryon

• Since when has the word "destroy" automatically translated to "kill"? Ludd obviously wants to "destroy" the Forresters. Gryff obviously wants to "destroy" the forresters. Two whitehills.

At what what point has a Whitehill even attempted to kill a single one of the Forresters?

• Roose Bolton isnt in this game. You mean Ramsay Bolton.

• Yep

Roose Bolton isnt in this game. You mean Ramsay Bolton.

• At this point, we are all going to die, its just a question of how, sorry i'm still depressed after episode 10 of the show, and how it will probably affect the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.