Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Sadly we can't leave it :(

Me too.. can you not leave the PM message?

• I have no idea who lehfeels is...form your reaction I think I might be lucky.

On the side not when's the new picture you're making coming?

Lehfeels has created another PM where he added about 60-70 people in it. The group PM he made was to discuss E3 despite the forums having a thread in the Telltale Talk Section.

• Alt text

And why exactly have you decided to share this fact with us?

I like cupcakes!

• Oh yeah, my whole feed is purple. People should seriously stop commenting there.

There's this shitty PM thing going on where I am unfortunately included in it so my feed gets spammed. I'm up late for the TWD announcement and pissed AF for too much coffee.

• Why not? I just wanted you to know that.

Pipas posted: »

And why exactly have you decided to share this fact with us?

• I don't know why or how but it would be wise to change it, we don't want stuff like that on our thread Reggies.

I like cupcakes!

• TWD hype thou

There's this shitty PM thing going on where I am unfortunately included in it so my feed gets spammed. I'm up late for the TWD announcement and pissed AF for too much coffee.

• I changed my icon so could get another "Rhysha" mark please @GrumpyDof :D I trust your judgement of color

• I see a fellow MIchonne fan here ;) I'm so excited about those mini series! She's my fav character in the show.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I changed my icon so could get another "Rhysha" mark please @GrumpyDof I trust your judgement of color

• She's also my favorite show character :) I don't know about her comic storyline and I'm going to have to read up on that, but I'm super excited too!

Leluch123 posted: »

I see a fellow MIchonne fan here I'm so excited about those mini series! She's my fav character in the show.

• Well I read a bit of comics but I decied to stop since it really confuze my story line with show, so I'll pick it up after the show ends. I alos hope for the clementine cameo or sometihng there. Michonne could teahc her a tric or two. Also have you noticed that she hace a machette not a katana?

She's also my favorite show character I don't know about her comic storyline and I'm going to have to read up on that, but I'm super excited too!

• Tshh, I've seen that original comment. Don't play innocent.

Why not? I just wanted you to know that.

• I did notice that, I figured it was probably a comic book thing. I don't know about Clementine, but someone like Lilly or Christa who are unknown would be great. Lilly was originally supposed to be the one from the comics anyway

Well I read a bit of comics but I decied to stop since it really confuze my story line with show, so I'll pick it up after the show ends. I

• She was...hmmm didn't she die while storming the prison? I don't remeber but I'm so happy that they decied to make a story of her character. I find her story line the most interesting out of all of them.

I did notice that, I figured it was probably a comic book thing. I don't know about Clementine, but someone like Lilly or Christa who are unknown would be great. Lilly was originally supposed to be the one from the comics anyway

• Yeah they're not going to make her the same Lilly anymore, I'm just thinking since she was made with the comics in mind it would be interesting if they inserted her into a comic character's storyline. Lilly is definitely a character that can be explored more, even though I'm personally indifferent towards her.

She was...hmmm didn't she die while storming the prison? I don't remeber but I'm so happy that they decied to make a story of her character. I find her story line the most interesting out of all of them.

• edited June 2015

I'm sowwy, Pipas...

Alt text

Tshh, I've seen that original comment. Don't play innocent.

• Not that worth it in my opinion...

TWD hype thou

• I'm pretty hyped. A 3 episode mini series? Yes please

Not that worth it in my opinion...

• There's a book called ,,Road to Woodsburry" Where she is one of main characters.

Yeah they're not going to make her the same Lilly anymore, I'm just thinking since she was made with the comics in mind it would be interest

• Sure... Its Telltale, I'll play it anyway...

I'm pretty hyped. A 3 episode mini series? Yes please

• Eh, I'm not too excited for that. But then again, I'm not too excited for anything TWD related, hehe.

I see a fellow MIchonne fan here I'm so excited about those mini series! She's my fav character in the show.

• Ronakk can't take more TWD... after he bought the first season his saves were destroyed twice, sending him into despair. Then he bought the second season, hoping that somewhere in his mind there was still hope, hope that he could play them both...

Ronakk was wrong.

I'm pretty hyped. A 3 episode mini series? Yes please

• You are forgiven, Reggie. But next time you have an urge to share something like that again, post it somewhere else. This thread is not suitable for that kind of things.

I'm sowwy, Pipas...

• This is definitely the game that I've been most active on the forum with.

I think it might just be my favourite game by Telltale Games ever. As long as Ep3 is as good, or dare I say better than the first two, then it'll definitely keep hold of that accolade :)

That's me.

• Poor Ronakk...

He shouldn't give up though.

RonakkZen posted: »

Ronakk can't take more TWD... after he bought the first season his saves were destroyed twice, sending him into despair. Then he bought the

• Sasha wanted to try something new, so Rhys agreed to be her little slave.

Alt text

• Did Ronakk try to post the problem on support part of the forum? They might be able to help Ronakk there. :)

Btw, what platform does Ronakk use?

RonakkZen posted: »

Ronakk can't take more TWD... after he bought the first season his saves were destroyed twice, sending him into despair. Then he bought the

• Your description is disturbing.

Sasha wanted to try something new, so Rhys agreed to be her little slave.

• edited June 2015

It happened to Ronakk a long time ago when they came out on Steam, so he figured it was just Steam hating Ronakk. It's okay though, Ronakk doesn't blame Steam... although he did blame Steam for making him play all of GoT again. Good thing Tales is nice to Ronakk, he just waits and plays, waits and plays... he plays it again from joy, he does... not because Steam hates him.

Did Ronakk try to post the problem on support part of the forum? They might be able to help Ronakk there. Btw, what platform does Ronakk use?

• How would you describe it?

GrumpyDof posted: »

Your description is disturbing.

• Why can't we talk about/wait for both?

• Alt text

Love is in the air <3

• Alt text

Love is in the air

• I would not xD

How would you describe it?

• Oh my gosh. Another amazing work, Carley! :)

Love is in the air

• now i am curious about what it was that he originally said.

I don't know why or how but it would be wise to change it, we don't want stuff like that on our thread Reggies.

• Alt text

Love is in the air

Sign in to comment in this discussion.