Fuck Olly

Fuck that little kid ! I hope he will get killed by WhiteWalker.. (It would be epic, that the Whitewalker would be Jon Snow, but.. xD)

Comments

• Or get his face chewed of by Ghost!

• edited June 2015

Who planned to betrey Jon Snow? If it was Olly then yeah, fuck him.

Edit: I just remembered that he also killed Ygritte....oh my god,that kid is unforgivable.

• I've hated him since he killed Ygritte...

• Well I like him, still upset about what he did though but that just made it more tragic for me.

• I would be so happy for Ramsay Bolton to pay the watch a visit and flay this stupid kid alive. Hes going to be even more hated then Jack Gleeson.

• No, he's a good boy who made a mistake.

• For all those who say that the wildlings killed his family, most of the crows are rapists, murderers or thieves. Some of the tribes seemed quit civilised on the other hand.

• The kid is stupid, poor Jon.

• i already knew this was going to happen(book reader) this series is going down for my taste. frist seasons best tv show ever(almost) bit know?! so many people dead and for no good reason. so yeah FUCK THE CROWS im with the withewalkers now. go army of doom.

• But why was olly sent to the wall? I don't watch most of the show tho.

For all those who say that the wildlings killed his family, most of the crows are rapists, murderers or thieves. Some of the tribes seemed quit civilised on the other hand.

• Then maybe you should watch?

Killah posted: »

But why was olly sent to the wall? I don't watch most of the show tho.

• Okay then :|

Then maybe you should watch?

• Funny how everyone hates him, but not all the others who stabbed him :D

• Jon WAS a traitor, though. He helped the wildlings, killed Qhorin Halfhand (albeit at his command, but the others don't know that) and he even slept with a wildling. Olly's PARENTS were MURDERED by wildlings, including Ygritte and Tormund. The kid has every right to be angry, but he made a mistake. Hell, Sam even had the whole conversation with him about good men doing things that others may see as wrong, but which work out in the end, which only strengthened his resolve. The Watch have EVERY right to be angry at Jon.

• Olly is misguided in his anger. He should be mad about his family's murder and the people who killed them. I guess the show is beholden to the books, but it would have made sense to have Olly kill all of the wilding prisoners then just be upset at Jon.

LeFedore posted: »

Jon WAS a traitor, though. He helped the wildlings, killed Qhorin Halfhand (albeit at his command, but the others don't know that) and he ev

• Whitewalker is the mannis

• Many hated him because he killed Ygritte too. Stabbing Jon made him the most hated kid alive in Got Universe !

kaza125 posted: »

Funny how everyone hates him, but not all the others who stabbed him

• Never thought I'd be happy Thenns ate his parents

• Shoulda taken Aemon's 'kill the boy' advice literally and killed Olly.

• THIS

LeFedore posted: »

Jon WAS a traitor, though. He helped the wildlings, killed Qhorin Halfhand (albeit at his command, but the others don't know that) and he ev

• Everybody as teenager takes a knife and stabs somebody he/she doesn't like right?

rousseau posted: »

No, he's a good boy who made a mistake.

• Can't even deal with it to be honest.

• Yup, like every teenager loses his whole village to a bunch of cannibals, ends up at a place full of murderers, rapists and other criminals and then feels betrayed by one of the few persons he looks up to. Totally normal childhood this.

• Am I the only one who is more angry at Allister Thorne? I thought he respected Jon Snow, he didn't get along with him, but he respected him. Guess not, fucker! I was maybe starting to like him, damn him and all those bastards to hell! The kid is probably the least hated out of those fuckers, but I still don't be sympathetic when something kills him. I hope season 6 opens with Tormund and Wun Wun just beating them all to death.

• Seriously? Eeesh. I don't know where this wave of unreasonable and honestly stupid GoT fans has even came from recently.

Olly had his only family murdered infront of him, for literally no reason. He got revenge on one of the wildlings responsible, but Jon Snow denied him his justice for the second.

And don't tell me the bullshit of "oh if it was me, I'd let it slide" No human being would NOT want revenge for the murder of their loved ones, if you have any love in your hearts.

Olly is not worse than joffrey or Ramsay, and I find it sickening you're all quick to support Ramsay over this, or because of what Stannis did. You all really have no logic huh? "A kid got revenge on the guy taking his revenge away. He should be flayed and mentally broken by the very guy we all hate, cause that makes sense" eesh.. I think I'm done with this community.

• If I would be angry at someone it would be D&D since they make the whole Nightswatch look like a bunch of irrational idiots and Jon Snow the tragic hero who did nothing wrong. Saying "For the watch" while killing him made no sense in the show's context.

Am I the only one who is more angry at Allister Thorne? I thought he respected Jon Snow, he didn't get along with him, but he respected him

• I do agree, he does have legitimate reasons, his family and friends were all killed in front of him, and a man told him he would eat his own family. That would fuck up most human beings, so I don't hate him as much as the rest. I still don't like him, but the rest are far worse.

stevean2 posted: »

Seriously? Eeesh. I don't know where this wave of unreasonable and honestly stupid GoT fans has even came from recently. Olly had his onl

• I love how some people say that he was right to stab Jon because of his parents, bla bla... GUESS WHAT, the kid actually got revenge on the person who killed his parents... Jon could have been mad at him for killing Ygritte but he chosse to teach him how to fight, to be nice to him, to make him the Lord Commander's steward... Jon didn't deny anyone their justice, the kid got his justice, Jon actually looked at the bigger picture and stopped the Ice Zombie Army or whatever from getting even bigger... btw. most of the wildling, the ones at hardome anyway seemed to be simple folk with families trying to survive... that 'Traitor' sign was really fucking ironic since those pussies, especially that ugly coward Alliser fucking Thorne are the actual Traitors... Fuck the Night's Watch... Seriously, apart from Jon,Sam and a few other guys... The vows, huh? Apparently part of the vows say that you have to kill your Lord Commanders, because whenever that happens, nobody seems to give a shit... I hope Jon gets ressurected, if not I atleast hope that everyone in the Night's watch gets a slow and painfull death...

RANT DONE

• All true, just because I get where he came from, doesn't mean I respect or like it. I still hate him, but those others are worse! God, the only good members of the watch is Eddison Tolliet, Sam, what used to be Jon Snow, Gared, Potato Fucker, and Finn. THAT IS IT! That is a shockingly low number out of what has to be like 50.

I love how some people say that he was right to stab Jon because of his parents, bla bla... GUESS WHAT, the kid actually got revenge on the

• If you want, I'll tell you why he's there.

But why was olly sent to the wall? I don't watch most of the show tho.

• Why?..

Barthanax posted: »

If you want, I'll tell you why he's there.

• Why didn't they burn him? Melisandre revive confirmed?

Anyhow, I don't blame them. I read the book, and even though Olly didn't exist there I knew he was going to stab him because of that wildling business. Alliser I was surprised though, I didn't think he was that low. Let's hope Tormund, Edd, and Ghost avenge him. :)

• Hating on a kid that has lost his parents because he helps to kill someone that in their eyes is a traitor and is cooperating with people that have been their enemies for about 7 to 6 thousand years no matter how necessary it is. Not to mention one of them took part in the massacre of his village and is still alive. So what do i call you Stark fanboys or just Jon Snow fanboys hard to decide.

• Everyone that was complaining about Shireen being burned is calling for Olly's head now. You hypocrites.

Alt text

• They have always been here. But dont speak for everyone i like the Boltons and as someone that like the Boltons you can get death threats by Stark fanboys at least on youtube so there has always been mentally disturbed got fans. But the telltale Community is quite nice.

stevean2 posted: »

Seriously? Eeesh. I don't know where this wave of unreasonable and honestly stupid GoT fans has even came from recently. Olly had his onl

• edited June 2015

I still think that ungrateful pig Mr. first Ranger was planning this and manipulated the kid while Jon was away because that seems like something he would do. I hope Ghost tears him to pieces.

• When the free folk attacked the wall a small advanced party attacked from the other side. Before the assault on castle black they terrorized the surrounding villages. In the hope to draw the Night's Watch out and split their forces. Olly lived in one of those villages and watched as his family was butchered. He then headed for the only refuge, castle black where he participated in the battle.

Why?..

• Oh, thanks for the info.

Sarson posted: »

When the free folk attacked the wall a small advanced party attacked from the other side. Before the assault on castle black they terrorized

• As Sarson said, Olly chose to stay at the Wall. Which pisses a lot of us off because HE ISN'T IN THE BOOKS.

SPOILERS AHEAD

His family was cut down and ate by the cannibalistic Wildlings (Threnns?), but he's not in the book along with being annoying. Strike one why people don't like him.

Ygritte died from a spear being shoved through her back. In the show, Olly shot her in the back with an arrow. So..strike two for the fucking cunt that is Olly.

Third strike, he stabs Jon Snow. So he's worse than Jack Gleeson (Joeffry Baratheon) and Melisandre at this point.

Note, Jon Snow isn't dead. Many will disagree, but the word, ''smoking'' is used which is odd because if you're stabbed in below 60 weather, your wounds would steam from the heat escaping.

Why?..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.