Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Awesome, thank you! :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

@LoseMyHome

• Anytime boy.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Awesome, thank you!

• edited June 2015

My dick gotten hard or something like that ...

now i am curious about what it was that he originally said.

• I'd be excited with the new episode of TftB or TWAU Season 2, not Michonne DLC :(

Pipas posted: »

Eh, I'm not too excited for that. But then again, I'm not too excited for anything TWD related, hehe.

• Me too, armis. Me too.

But we're getting next episode of TftB next week, so yay! :D

armis37 posted: »

I'd be excited with the new episode of TftB or TWAU Season 2, not Michonne DLC

• About time! :)

Pipas posted: »

Me too, armis. Me too. But we're getting next episode of TftB next week, so yay!

• Hmmm, not as bad as I would have thought. It was just a more direct way of saying "My body is ready!"

• Hoping for a trailer today. If not, I could live. We're a week away guys!

• I swear to god they are going to troll the HELL out of us with that trailer.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hoping for a trailer today. If not, I could live. We're a week away guys!

• If they do something like romantic movie this will be the best trailer from Telltale

I swear to god they are going to troll the HELL out of us with that trailer.

• "Hello, Mr. Gray?"

SzymeG posted: »

If they do something like romantic movie this will be the best trailer from Telltale

• So close...ehhh that wait was horrible.

Hoping for a trailer today. If not, I could live. We're a week away guys!

• The wait depression of '15

Leluch123 posted: »

So close...ehhh that wait was horrible.

• edited June 2015

EDIT: WOW WTF MY AMAZING ASS POST DIDN'T SHOW UP

Funny gifs though.

• Rhysha had episode 1, Rhyiona had episode 2, Rhysha is going to have episode 3, seeing a pattern? We get the majority!

• That means that EP 4 will be rhyiona and final will be ours!

Rhysha had episode 1, Rhyiona had episode 2, Rhysha is going to have episode 3, seeing a pattern? We get the majority!

• Yeyus! Majority is the best!

Leluch123 posted: »

That means that EP 4 will be rhyiona and final will be ours!

• What if ep 5 is when we officially choose Rhyiona or Rhysha? :O

Yeyus! Majority is the best!

• Rhysha was in episode 2. Rhys basically admitted he has a crush on Sasha.

Rhysha had episode 1, Rhyiona had episode 2, Rhysha is going to have episode 3, seeing a pattern? We get the majority!

• Then that would be even better! Less rant!

Poogers555 posted: »

What if ep 5 is when we officially choose Rhyiona or Rhysha? :O

• Hmmmm.... I suppose this is true

Rhysha was in episode 2. Rhys basically admitted he has a crush on Sasha.

• Great Grumpy, may I have Rhys in this picture with a red or blue Rhysha mark? Pweeese?

Alt text

• Okay but for what purpose?

Great Grumpy, may I have Rhys in this picture with a red or blue Rhysha mark? Pweeese?

• Profile picshure! :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay but for what purpose?

• The bulk of this thread generally freaks me out a little, but I'd like to make a quick interjection; how isn't it accepted canon by the majority of the forum that Rhys doesn't have at least a tiny crush on Sasha? Bigdogg's image above illustrates that Rhys fantasized about her falling for him, and he had his awkward "I can see that" line at the Galatarium. And on a sidenote, Sasha's banter with him has a bit of a flirty undertone ("That's not funny."). And now we have that screenshot and line of text from the teaser--doesn't prove much, but it adds on to the strongly suggested, romantic bond between the two.

Telltale is practically screaming at us that Sasha is Rhys' love interest. At the most, the only real argument for other Rhys ships is that they're trying to mislead us.

• You, sir. Are awesome. :P I'm not so forever alone anymore! I got a mention in a comment :o

Piggs posted: »

The bulk of this thread generally freaks me out a little, but I'd like to make a quick interjection; how isn't it accepted canon by the majo

• True, but it seems like Telltale has been teasing that episode 3 will have lots of choices/ alternate scenes, I really dont think Telltale would want to be talking about the importance of this in episode 3, if it the end itll just be Rhys and Sasha or nothing at all.

The bulk of this thread generally freaks me out a little, but I'd like to make a quick interjection; how isn't it accepted canon by the majo

• Man, I dunno. I think it's a stretch to take "this episode will have a lot of determinant scenes" and turn it into "fiona x rhys confirmed".

Poogers555 posted: »

True, but it seems like Telltale has been teasing that episode 3 will have lots of choices/ alternate scenes, I really dont think Telltale w

• the only real argument for other Rhys ships is that they're trying to mislead us.

Not really, considering that having a crush DOES NOT always mean you're in love with that person. For example, you could argue that in TWD S2 Clementine might have had a tiny crush on Luke, does that mean she's in love with him? Most likely not.

• edited June 2015

I never said that Rhys was in love with Sasha. I said she was a love interest. Unlike Clementine's potential crush on Luke, there's potential for this "crush" to turn into something more.

I mean, is there anyone here asserting that Rhys and Sasha are in love with each other? They've only known each other for a day or so. The same applies to Fiona and Rhys.

EDIT: Added a bit more to make myself a bit clearer. Sorry, adjust your reply if I was a bit too late pls.

Green613 posted: »

the only real argument for other Rhys ships is that they're trying to mislead us. Not really, considering that having a crush DOES N

• I mean, is there anyone here asserting that Rhys and Sasha are in love with each other? They've only known each other for a day or so. The same applies to Fiona and Rhys.

Yes. :P

I never said that Rhys was in love with Sasha. I said she was a love interest. Unlike Clementine's potential crush on Luke, there's potentia

• edited June 2015

In a broader sense, I don't think the majority agrees that they're experiencing anything beyond a crush this far into the story. Are you asserting that Rhys loves Fiona this far into the story?

I mean, is there anyone here asserting that Rhys and Sasha are in love with each other? They've only known each other for a day or so. The same applies to Fiona and Rhys. Yes. :P

• Are you asserting that Rhys loves Fiona this far into the story?

No, not yet at least. But it's in the process IMO.

In a broader sense, I don't think the majority agrees that they're experiencing anything beyond a crush this far into the story. Are you asserting that Rhys loves Fiona this far into the story?

• Yeah, but what I'm trying to say is that this crush Rhys has on Sasha suggests that he's more likely to fall for her than Fiona, who he hasn't shown much interest towards. I don't really get your point.

Are you asserting that Rhys loves Fiona this far into the story? No, not yet at least. But it's in the process IMO.

• Really cute art of Rhys and Sasha by Julessia

Alt text

• Damn Rhys....control yourself.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Really cute art of Rhys and Sasha by Julessia

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damn Rhys....control yourself.

• Why must you read my thoughts?!

I had Lenny copied and ready to go...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.