Episode 5 Choices

Hey guys this thread is the make up your GOT episode 5 choices. Comment your predictions for episode 5 choices.

Comments

• My Wishlist:

Did you kill Gryff?

Did you kill Ludd?

Did you fuck a potato?

Did you go all sassy on Cersei?

Were your moves on Dany succeesfull?

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. Not sure
    5. Must be

My Wishlist: Did you kill Gryff? Did you kill Ludd? Did you fuck a potato? Did you go all sassy on Cersei? Were your moves on Dany succeesfull?

1. Did you use the Asher Grin?
    2. Did you use the Asher Grin?
    3. Did you use the Asher Grin?
    4. Did you use the Asher Grin?
    5. Did you use the Asher Grin?
  • You and 100% of players killed the f*** out of Ramsay Snow before he could utter another syllable

I just want to see that in the My choices section after I play ep.5 but alas I know it's never gonna happen

Or mayyyyybbbbee we're now in a parallel/alternate GOT universe where our decisions actually matter!!!

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

* Did you use the Asher Grin? * Did you use the Asher Grin? * Did you use the Asher Grin? * Did you use the Asher Grin? * Did you use the Asher Grin?

• edited June 2015
    1. Did Beska come with you to Westeros?

Beska came with you

Beska left you

2. Did you testify against Tyrion?

You testefied

You refused

3. Who did you saved?

You saved Cotter

You saved Silvy

You saved Finn

4. What did you do with the Traitor

Killed him

Imprisioned him

Let him free

5. Where are you?

You are at Ironrath

You remain in Kings Landing

• If the story of House Forrester continues in Season 2 then I hope Ramsay Snow won't be such a major antagonist considering he's one of the few characters in the game that's actually protected by plot armor - I hope at the very least there's an option to inflict some very real and lasting damage against those Whitehills - something to subdue them and put the Forresters above them once more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.