Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yes :(

Leluch123 posted: »

Have you noticed that they really get rid of cool lines and replace them sometimes by less cool ones?

• And I can't wait for it :D

Man, when episode 3 comes out, you'll have soooooo many more poses to work with.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Great....you're back....

J-Master posted: »

.....Is this really all you do? Just come on this forum to be a rude killjoy?

• edited June 2015

Just a fan of telltale games. Personal quote : Don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer. I do not converse with children...

Jesus, even the Bio on your profile is aggressive and pretentious. You need to learn to calm yourself and have some humility, man. It's not healthy to be straight-up rude to people; and hey, if you don't have anything relevant or civil to add to the discussion, move somewhere else.

I guess it's wrong of me to add to this shitstorm, but come on. You look old enough to know better than this.

Cope49 posted: »

Great....you're back....

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Great....you're back....

I think that that's our line....

Great....you're back....

• Alt text

Great....you're back....

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

I am being civil .And I am very calm . I said what I needed to say and left. These people are oversensitive . Take a break and go
    outside it's a beautiful day .

Piggs posted: »

Just a fan of telltale games. Personal quote : Don't ask the question if you can't handle the answer. I do not converse with children...

• I said what I needed to say and left.

Well don't, because if it's rude in anyway (in this case it is) nobody cares.

These people are oversensitive

Not really, considering your rude post of that vomiting gif about their thread.

Take a break and go outside it's a beautiful day .

Says the person who posts a negative gif on this thread just to get a reaction out of people.

I am being civil .And I am very calm . I said what I needed to say and left. These people are oversensitive . Take a break and go outside it's a beautiful day .

• edited June 2015

You know what, instead of being like this rude person and lashing out, I'm gonna be professional...

I summon you mods... @kiwi_walking_dead or @Blind Sniper

please deal with this poor soul.

This thread....

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Wow ...tumblr must be full .

You know what, instead of being like this rude person and lashing out, I'm gonna be professional... I summon you mods... @kiwi_walking_dead or @Blind Sniper please deal with this poor soul.

• [removed]

Wow ...tumblr must be full .

• What ever happened to the Rhysha questions of the day o.o

• Sooooooooooo close to the release.

Y'all feelin' da HYPE?

• Okay, for the people being offensive and rude, keep it civil please. Otherwise this thread will be shut down, and we don't want to have to do that. Respect each other's opinions, even if they don't agree with yours. That is the foundation of this forum.
    Cope49, your post was pretty antagonistic, its no wonder that people responded to you, but, to those that did, you weren't helping things either.
    Anyway, just a reminder to you all. Ya know I love you guys, and want to see this forum a good place for all here.

• Exactly. I would hate to have a handful of people and a silly post be the reason to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Okay, for the people being offensive and rude, keep it civil please. Otherwise this thread will be shut down, and we don't want to have to d

• Yeah shipping threads always seem to bring the worst out of people which sucks because we are all just here to have fun and share some Rhysha love :3

Okay, for the people being offensive and rude, keep it civil please. Otherwise this thread will be shut down, and we don't want to have to d

• edited June 2015

SO MUCH HYPE!

Alt text

Trailer probably on Monday though. Oh well.

Sooooooooooo close to the release. Y'all feelin' da HYPE?

• I should do a graphic for that...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What ever happened to the Rhysha questions of the day o.o

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Meanwhile on Pandora....

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I get that a lot of you have probably seen this already, but I want to add on to my point from earlier:

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/119523006023/tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys-vaughn-and-jack

This joke, while unused, can't really be taken in any context other than Rhys having a crush on Sasha. It's super blunt.

RHS x VAUGHN CONFIRMED!!!!

• This joke, while unused, can't really be taken in any context other than Rhys having a crush on Sasha. It's super blunt.

Good start....

RHS x VAUGHN CONFIRMED!!!!

terrible conclusion

I get that a lot of you have probably seen this already, but I want to add on to my point from earlier: http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.co

• edited June 2015

FIONA x VASQUEZ!! man fasquez is my favorite ship!

This joke, while unused, can't really be taken in any context other than Rhys having a crush on Sasha. It's super blunt. Good start.... RHS x VAUGHN CONFIRMED!!!! terrible conclusion

• "rhys, they both have hair" :'D

I get that a lot of you have probably seen this already, but I want to add on to my point from earlier: http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.co

• fasquez

Just when I thought I had life figured out...

FIONA x VASQUEZ!! man fasquez is my favorite ship!

• Man this Tuesday is gonna kill me with Arkham Knight and Tales From The Borderlands lol.

• my dog broke my glasses in half and turned the lenses into shards. So i have to get new ones.

I knew I should have kept a skag instead, these canines are getting on my nerves.

(My family has a total of 15 dogs and 3 kittens)

• Omg yes, I almost forgot that the Arkham Knight is coming this Tuesday too! :D Awesome!

Man this Tuesday is gonna kill me with Arkham Knight and Tales From The Borderlands lol.

• edited June 2015

Yeah I honestly almost forgot about it too till Gamestop called me yesterday lol. I loved Arkham City so I'm pretty excited for Arkham Knight as well. Pretty great series of games despite not knowing anything about Batman outside of the games.

Pipas posted: »

Omg yes, I almost forgot that the Arkham Knight is coming this Tuesday too! Awesome!

• There's some sad stuff going up soon :'(

Aside from that, more ideas in my brain awaiting to be in physical form.

• "...Ya know her name-jackass"

xfuriouss posted: »

"rhys, they both have hair" :'D

• Oh noo D: and you have a lot of doges :O

my dog broke my glasses in half and turned the lenses into shards. So i have to get new ones. I knew I should have kept a skag instead, these canines are getting on my nerves. (My family has a total of 15 dogs and 3 kittens)

• "...you're not fooling anyone."

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"...Ya know her name-jackass"

• Cheer up things will look up one day!

Also if you want an idea how about that one we spoke a while ago?

There's some sad stuff going up soon Aside from that, more ideas in my brain awaiting to be in physical form.

• Cheer up things will look up one day!

Not talking about my life though, ;).
    It's about a certain fanart that's generally sad... in a way.

Cheer up things will look up one day! Also if you want an idea how about that one we spoke a while ago?

• Well I'm happy that everyting is ok on your side but sad about the fan art at the same time....

Cheer up things will look up one day! Not talking about my life though, . It's about a certain fanart that's generally sad... in a way.

• edited June 2015

Not really. Pretty sure a civil person wouldn't just go around being rude for no reason other than getting a reaction. My problem isn't with the gif, my issue is that you just come to this forum to be rude and piss people off and it's stupid.

I am being civil .And I am very calm . I said what I needed to say and left. These people are oversensitive . Take a break and go outside it's a beautiful day .

• Hey so can I join the Rhysha club? And if I do, will it come with any free Rhysha life insurance?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.