Official Cottato Thread!

We all need this in our lives! The most romantic love story between one man and his potato... Cotter X Potato! Cottato!

Alt text

Comments

• Mother of god...

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Guess it was only a matter of time before the shipping overtook GOT as well.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited June 2015

The sad thing is. This shipping makes more sense than any other ship on this entire site. I fully support this.

Alt text

• I for one welcome our new Cotato overlords.

• I will go down with this ship.

• What the fuck,man.

• I feel like this is a metaphor

Alt text

• Recognize the glory!

• You're pushing your luck, friend. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods decided to ban you.

• Why? Was I breaking some rule?

Lingvort posted: »

You're pushing your luck, friend. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the mods decided to ban you.

• Not really, but such "joke threads", if created often, led to a ban in several instances.

Though, those were more spam-like. Don't take offense, I'm just not fond of such threads, as they don't seem to have an actual point.

Why? Was I breaking some rule?

• Not really, but such "joke threads", if created often, led to a ban in several instances.

Why? Is there a rule 'No fun and jokes allowed on this forum'?

Not really, but such "joke threads", if created often, led to a ban in several instances. Though, those were more spam-like. Don't take offense, I'm just not fond of such threads, as they don't seem to have an actual point.

• The people who did that either kept spamming their threads or their threads really didn't need to exist as separate entities.

Well, we have slightly different definitions for "fun and jokes", then. I, for one, don't see the point in creating two threads for pretty much one joke (Finnion being just a variation of Cottato).

There's a whole jokes-and-meme thread in this subforum alone, not to mention the general one in the Telltale Talk.

Not really, but such "joke threads", if created often, led to a ban in several instances. Why? Is there a rule 'No fun and jokes allowed on this forum'?

• Joke? there is no "joke" here my friend. Only the glorious magnificence that is the Cottato ship. Bask in its excellence, and be born again, as a truly changed person.

Not really, but such "joke threads", if created often, led to a ban in several instances. Though, those were more spam-like. Don't take offense, I'm just not fond of such threads, as they don't seem to have an actual point.

• Can't do nothing about it know... i didn't realize it was such a big deal tho...

The people who did that either kept spamming their threads or their threads really didn't need to exist as separate entities. Well, we ha

• <3

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Joke? there is no "joke" here my friend. Only the glorious magnificence that is the Cottato ship. Bask in its excellence, and be born again, as a truly changed person.

• I'll pass.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Joke? there is no "joke" here my friend. Only the glorious magnificence that is the Cottato ship. Bask in its excellence, and be born again, as a truly changed person.

• Well, it was back in the day, probably not anymore.

Can't do nothing about it know... i didn't realize it was such a big deal tho...

This discussion has been closed.