Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Look at the top of the page and see for yourself, ;)

mirashade posted: »

I saw a post on tumblr mentioning another post on tumblr which said that a telltale staff member made a comment which said that--- They would be interested in the Rhysha thread when episode 3 comes out!!!??? Is this true???!? EDIT: YEESSS

• TUMBLR: NOW PROVEN THE MOST RELIABLE WEBSITE AROUND. A+ TUMBLR.

Leluch123 posted: »

Look at the top of the page and see for yourself,

• i KNEW it! but i clicked anyway, because i love this song :D

GHUYS! THE TRAILER IS OUT!

• no, i love cookies! XD

i didn't want to dream about betraying rhyiona :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Cookies give out nightmares?

• Oh. These shippers aint loyal in the background of you being shunned :P

xfuriouss posted: »

no, i love cookies! XD i didn't want to dream about betraying rhyiona

• Alt text

TUMBLR: NOW PROVEN THE MOST RELIABLE WEBSITE AROUND. A+ TUMBLR.

• Did anyone ONCE listen to my request to recieve an Avatar for Rhysha?! GOD DAMMIT, WHY WON'T YOU LET ME SHIP RHYSHA WITH YOU?!

• Plot twist : you tested episode 3

Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Plot twist : you tested episode 3

• Alt text

Yes? What color do you want?

Did anyone ONCE listen to my request to recieve an Avatar for Rhysha?! GOD DAMMIT, WHY WON'T YOU LET ME SHIP RHYSHA WITH YOU?!

• I love how everyone on Tumblr is losing their shit over that sentence. :D

I saw a post on tumblr mentioning another post on tumblr which said that a telltale staff member made a comment which said that--- They would be interested in the Rhysha thread when episode 3 comes out!!!??? Is this true???!? EDIT: YEESSS

• You're not scared?

Pipas posted: »

I love how everyone on Tumblr is losing their shit over that sentence.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

I saw some posts hahaha one sentence and so much chaos, you were totaly right Pipas this thread is blessed.

I love how everyone on Tumblr is losing their shit over that sentence.

• I'd like Green thank you very much, and Sorry to have come off as rude. XD

GrumpyDof posted: »

• I also have a different Image I'd like to use for the Profile pic

• If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to use this Image for it, But only in the part with Shinon and Kirito. I'd do it myself, But I don't know the font. XD

Alt text

• Alt text

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to use this Image for it, But only in the part with Shinon and Kirito. I'd do it myself, But I don't know the font. XD

• YES! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you very much sir/ma'am!

• A little bit, but for a different reasons than Tumblr fandom. They're afraid that Rhysha might actually become canon. :D Just look at the tags.

Alt text

lol

You're not scared?

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, ClemyCloo! :)

Do you want to get added to the Rhysha world map?

YES! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you very much sir/ma'am!

• Ok those guys are positively nuts, care to give the link to this discussion?

A little bit, but for a different reasons than Tumblr fandom. They're afraid that Rhysha might actually become canon. Just look at the tags. lol

• Has anyone seen @Lepa93 lately? It's been a while since I've seen her and her awesome designs.

• Well, it's not really a discussion, people are just reblogging the post with diferrent tags. But if you want to check anyway... HERE and HERE.

(yeah, the second one is mine post, hehhehee)

Ok those guys are positively nuts, care to give the link to this discussion?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Thanks dude also but hell...

Literally a forced hetero couple. Who saw THAT ONE COMING EH??? At least its not two white kids.

I noticed how many people bitch and moan about them being a hetero...and that line about white kids...Why I have a feeling that white people are being discriminated?

Edit: PIPAS, TRYING TO DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF TUMBLR. FAILING SO FAR.

I died hahahaha

Well, it's not really a discussion, people are just reblogging the post with diferrent tags. But if you want to check anyway... HERE and HERE. (yeah, the second one is mine post, hehhehee)

• Thanks! And I don't see why not, I live in KC, Missouri.

Welcome to the Rhysha thread, ClemyCloo! Do you want to get added to the Rhysha world map?

• Meh, that's Tumblr for you.

Lol, I'm glad you like my blog description. :D

Thanks dude also but hell... Literally a forced hetero couple. Who saw THAT ONE COMING EH??? At least its not two white kids.

• I didn't liked it I friggin loved it, I actually burst out laughing but I get you well. I had to go throught lot of Rhack or other shit to find a decent Rhysha picture....the things people post there....ehh

Meh, that's Tumblr for you. Lol, I'm glad you like my blog description.

• Helllo! We're glad that you're with us!

Thanks! And I don't see why not, I live in KC, Missouri.

• Well because obviously Rhysha is the true ship :3

Green613 posted: »

WHY NOT OURS???!?!?!?!?

• The reason people seem to view tumblr like this is because the number of people who have a victim-complex.

For example, lets say Telltale uses very good writing to establish a healthy romantic relationship between two people forced into a difficult situation. One is a guy, the other a girl. They overcome the struggle together while learning of each others skills and weaknesses and eventually grow on another.

Of course, this romance is only a side to the main story, the mysterious mystery that must be conquered and vanquished, but still there for funsies.

The Problematic Tumblr user:

WHY TELLTALE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME AND ME SPECIFICALLY I HATE THESE SHIPS WHY DO YOU HATE ME I CANT STAND THE AMOUNT OF HETERO WHY IS EVERYONE HOMOPHOBIC

No, I'm not saying this is every tumblr user out there. Like 95% of tumblr is a good healthy community. It's the troublesome and very annoying 5% that cause flank to all of tumblr. They see someone's decision they don't like (like making a straight ship exist) and immediately form reasons victimizing themselves as to why this came to be.

Kind of ironic, since people in general used to do this in reaction to a gay ship existing.

I didn't liked it I friggin loved it, I actually burst out laughing but I get you well. I had to go throught lot of Rhack or other shit to find a decent Rhysha picture....the things people post there....ehh

• who have a victim-complex.

How much I hate that kind of people, always complaining about how mistreated they are....it annoys the hell out of me when I hear that kind of whining.

The reason people seem to view tumblr like this is because the number of people who have a victim-complex. For example, lets say Telltale

• Ma'am ? Sweety do i look like a girl to you ?

YES! Exactly what I wanted! Thank you very much sir/ma'am!

• edited June 2015

You ship Rhysha? 為什麼!??

NickTTG posted: »

I will definitely be tuning into this thread on the 23rd, popcorn in hand.

• I'm here, I've just had a bit of a tough patch so I haven't felt like drawing lately.
    I'll try to draw something before the new ep comes out though :)

Has anyone seen @Lepa93 lately? It's been a while since I've seen her and her awesome designs.

• No worries, armis. As long as you still ship Rhysha. :P

armis37 posted: »

What's up guys? How you doing today? How's your weekend going so far? Sorry for disappearing completely, I just felt like keeping to our motto - "Quality > Quantity", and since I had nothing good to post, I kept lurking. #Rhysha#Hype

• Aw. I'm sorry to hear that :(

I was just wondering how you were is all. Just know that everyone in this thread's here for you if you need them :)

I'm here, I've just had a bit of a tough patch so I haven't felt like drawing lately. I'll try to draw something before the new ep comes out though

• edited June 2015

Well according to the map, we don't have a lot of people who can help her !

Aw. I'm sorry to hear that I was just wondering how you were is all. Just know that everyone in this thread's here for you if you need them

• I'll always ship Rhysha, until the end of days ;)

No worries, armis. As long as you still ship Rhysha. :P

• edited June 2015

I meant in regards to the "tough patch". It's always good to have people to talk to.

Well according to the map, we don't have a lot of people who can help her !

• You look Like the Telltale Games website at the moment, Probably because I can't see through Computer screens. XD

Ma'am ? Sweety do i look like a girl to you ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.