What will Rodrik do to Ramsay Snow?

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Given that Ramsay Snow murdered Ethan in cold blood, I doubt Rodrik will be all for a warm and friendly chat, however I should think Ramsay Snow will also have something up his sleeve, but what will happen between them?

Update: Sorry if this seems a bit misleading I know now that Ramsay Snow is alive in TV programme, which I didn't know before, I haven't watched the TV show.

Comments

• It would be up to the player I imagine. Ramsay being from House Bolton is untouchable if Rodrik is smart he'll try to keep the peace. I bet there will be a "Punch Ramsay" option but nothing good will come from it.

• Ramsay might even threaten to kill Talia.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It would be up to the player I imagine. Ramsay being from House Bolton is untouchable if Rodrik is smart he'll try to keep the peace. I bet there will be a "Punch Ramsay" option but nothing good will come from it.

• Nothing. Rodrik is a cripple and Ramsay being hit by Rodrik would be way out of character for him.

• If Ramsay brought his twenty good men, Rodrik is boned.

• That would be the "Attack" choice of Episode 5.

It would be up to the player I imagine. Ramsay being from House Bolton is untouchable if Rodrik is smart he'll try to keep the peace. I bet there will be a "Punch Ramsay" option but nothing good will come from it.

• edited June 2015

I'm guessing Rodric won't do anything to him. You migh choose to say dialogue options like "Fuck you" or "Get out of my house" or those kind of things but Ramsey won't do anything to either him or his sister which name I forgot (sorry) . Ramsey will tell Rodric that he wants house Forrester to be his new bannerman (actually no because house Forrester is weak and doesn't have men to fight for Ramsey) and to start making shields for the Boltons because the Whitehills can't do shit. You can either accept or not which will lead to a few scenes of Ramsey politely threatening to Rodric and then Rodric accepting the deal anyways. That's what I expect from this scene. I don't think it needs a spoiler tag because this isn't a spoiler. I'm just guessing what might happen from my experience of playing the game and watching the series.

• Ramsay can offer Rodrik a deal?

• The best scenario for us is having him running back to whatever castle he resides in.

• First it is Ramsay Bolton now and second the question should be asking "What will Ramsay do ....

• Well, I would like for Rodrik or Asher to beat his head in... But hes protected by HBO so, unfortunetly Rodrik wont be doing jack shit... We'll be lucky if Ramsay goes easy on us...

• Give him a hug

• Nothing because Ramsay is untouchable.

• The question is: What will Ramsay Snow do to Rodrik?

• The Dreadfort

Herodriver posted: »

The best scenario for us is having him running back to whatever castle he resides in.

• [Beg for mercy]

HelloMyLord posted: »

Give him a hug

• and give him a kiss

HelloMyLord posted: »

Give him a hug

• edited June 2015

Why are you so sure that we cant touch ramsey i mean yes the game is based in the show but lets not forget that the show is based to the books too but charachters that are alive in books are dead in the show.

• I think at the point in the game we are at he's still Ramsay Snow and hasn't been a full fledged Bolton yet.

First it is Ramsay Bolton now and second the question should be asking "What will Ramsay do ....

• The show is based in the books.

The game is linear to the show.

Two different things.

Why are you so sure that we cant touch ramsey i mean yes the game is based in the show but lets not forget that the show is based to the books too but charachters that are alive in books are dead in the show.

• edited June 2015

Didn't it look like Rodrik was going to be tortured by Ramsay in the preview for episode 5? If I'm not wrong, then I'm wondering why you're asking what he's going to do to Ramsay. ;) It should be the other way around!

And yeah, as the game is mostly between 4 and 5 (at the end of season 3 too), we know Ramsay is around in season 5. So, I'm guessing not much.

• At the point of the story where its at he is a Bolton.
    Unless of course the POV's are all happening at different times which would be interesting. Mira more ahead, Asher behind, etc...

I think at the point in the game we are at he's still Ramsay Snow and hasn't been a full fledged Bolton yet.

• Rodrik wasn't showing to be tortued, Ramsay just holds the dagger and somehow pointing at Rodrik and then Ramsay says "Ethan was the first forrester I killed, this doesn't has to be the last."

Rob_K posted: »

Didn't it look like Rodrik was going to be tortured by Ramsay in the preview for episode 5? If I'm not wrong, then I'm wondering why you're

• edited June 2015
  • That would be a pretty big jump in the season if Ramsay were a Bolton at this point. Game episode 4 takes place mostly during the show's episode 3 (with maybe a tiny bit in ep. 4). Ramsay is legitimized in episode 8 (Mountain and Viper fight episode). Even though GoT can jump around timewise, that seems like too large an episode jump.

Still, even without the Eeyrie storyline in the game, the last two episodes have about 7 show episodes worth of material to cover (I think the game FAQ said something about this season finishing around the end of season 4). Seems like a lot. I wonder if Gared's journey will swing him back by the Wall near the seige, maybe on the wildlings' side. Or if we've seen the last of the Wall in the game?

First it is Ramsay Bolton now and second the question should be asking "What will Ramsay do ....

• edited June 2015

We'll be lucky if Ramsay goes easy on us...

I couldn't read that with a straight face. :)

Well, I would like for Rodrik or Asher to beat his head in... But hes protected by HBO so, unfortunetly Rodrik wont be doing jack shit... We'll be lucky if Ramsay goes easy on us...

• Alt text

Bluebirdo posted: »

We'll be lucky if Ramsay goes easy on us... I couldn't read that with a straight face.

• Because Ramsay is alive and well in season 5 of the show, which occurs after the game's events. Anything we end up doing to Ramsay will have to be non permanent and easily healed.

• A certain kind of cane. Wink wink

Killah posted: »

The cane.

• I think the meeting will essentially just be Ramsey being like "make more Ironwood or I flay Elaena." The series seems to be angling for a Whitehill/Forrester alliance so this could be an interesting way to give them something to unite for.

• nothing cause canon armor

• it would be cool though haha

Golthar posted: »

That would be the "Attack" choice of Episode 5.

• That makes me remember... The whole line where Ramsay installed the Whitehill garrison of 20 men came before the twenty good men line... Show crossover?

If Ramsay brought his twenty good men, Rodrik is boned.

• edited June 2015

Arthur also says the Glenmore Elite Guard are composed of 20 men. There's a lot of twenty-mens floating around the North.

That makes me remember... The whole line where Ramsay installed the Whitehill garrison of 20 men came before the twenty good men line... Show crossover?

• I think he will threat Rodrik. Rodrik will stay silent. Because he will think his family. Maybe they will be in alliance.

• edited June 2015

Ah, I see. Wasn't sure. I can't remember if I was paying much attention, but I thought it looked like Rodrik was being restrained or something like that while Ramsay approached with a knife. I guess he was just standing there. Anyhow, thanks for the clarification.

Killah posted: »

Rodrik wasn't showing to be tortued, Ramsay just holds the dagger and somehow pointing at Rodrik and then Ramsay says "Ethan was the first forrester I killed, this doesn't has to be the last."

• What will Rodrik do to Ramsay Snow?

Find out next time, On Dragon Ball Z!

(Preview for next episode)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lol, But in all seriousness, He might do something, but nothing Life threatening, Ramsay has Canon armor.

• Probably nothing.

• I need torture Ramsay option or flay Ramsay option. After that, maybe I can rewind it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.