Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm really proud of you Wolf! You only ate one :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'M CRYING THIS IS SO CUTE. BEST FAMILY. Wolf don't even think about eating them!! But... but... ;_;

• edited June 2015

watch out you might get banned by the mods.

xfuriouss posted: »

seriously, where's this damn trailer? telltale, i swear to god i'll kill you someday.

• It sure was honey! Oh you said it again! hhng you are so talented!!

Wonderful holiday, mommy! juoksentelisinkohan

• Thank you, I really held back. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really proud of you Wolf! You only ate one

• Rhys is smooth already! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Green613 posted: »

Taught Rhys how to walk so he could impress the bae. (Just testing out Vine for updates btw ;]])

• People have said worse, like they would invade Telltales HQ and torture them for episodes. I'm sure Furious is safe :P

Quiff posted: »

watch out you might get banned by the mods.

• Just wait till I give him that power boost and let him hit up the dojo ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Rhys is smooth already! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i'm just really angry right now... look at this! "tales from the borderlands this tuesday!" but without a trailer?! they could explain at least why there's no trailer... oh sorry, i forgot it's not telltale's style.

Alt text

if you kill them, we won't get episodes

• machomachomacho

Just wait till I give him that power boost and let him hit up the dojo ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• Oh really? Then how do you explain this?

Alt text

It was such a nice trip. Lots of snow, snow ands snow... Plus we got to meet my fathers family in Lapland too (just for the record I'm n

• you did good

Alt text

Thank you, I really held back.

• you know it's a new tweet, right?

if you kill them, we won't get episodes

• Alt text

i'm just really angry right now... look at this! "tales from the borderlands this tuesday!" but without a trailer?! they could explain at least why there's no trailer... oh sorry, i forgot it's not telltale's style.

• watch out, Vaughn, Rhys is taking over

Just wait till I give him that power boost and let him hit up the dojo ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• It's destiny, Wolfie... And men, real men, men like me: make their own...

This is amazing, thanks for updating. Even their personalities fit. This was destiny, man. Destiny.

• edited June 2015

yeah, but we already figured it'll only be out Monday so I'm not surprised.

you know it's a new tweet, right?

• Uh- ahem no that was just y- you know... it was part of the water park attraction! no special meaning behind it!

Oh really? Then how do you explain this?

• This makes me happy. :D

you did good

• Oooooooooooh... Kinky.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Then... make Rhyiona canon. ;P

Cody_nara posted: »

It's destiny, Wolfie... And men, real men, men like me: make their own...

• Ok... I will make Rhyiona canon on June 23... I'm 96.69 % sure...

69, get it?

Then... make Rhyiona canon. ;P

• Very good decision. :P

Cody_nara posted: »

Ok... I will make Rhyiona canon on June 23... I'm 96.69 % sure... 69, get it?

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• i will, for rhyiona and my mommy

• falls on knees amen!

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• At this rate, we'll hit 400 before ep 4, and maybe even 600 before 5 O____O

i know, but unfortunately there's no way to avoid this... and then we hit 300 pages before episode 4, i hope i'm not right

• PREACH IT BRUTHA

Dracu98 posted: »

falls on knees amen!

• drooling

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• drool on @nohuhhuh so you can roleplay Rhyiona ;P

drooling

• praise jesus, Handsome Jack, Gaben and Talos for this amazing art

bembiann posted: »

Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much later tha

• Dayuuuuuuum, that's a good idea,wolfie.

drool on @nohuhhuh so you can roleplay Rhyiona ;P

• edited June 2015

spits on Quiff

Now we are even! ;)

drooling

• thanks, Rhyiona makes us creative. :P

Killah posted: »

Dayuuuuuuum, that's a good idea,wolfie.

• Alt text

spits on Quiff Now we are even!

• Hey. Sorry for taking so long with the next part. I recently got a baby cousin (!!!) so I've been a bit preoccupied, also since we have the release coming up I've replayed both episodes and done a large amount of hyping. Again, sorry. I think this is gonna be a long series... max two more parts.

Part 3

“Damn it, let me go, you little piece of shit!”

He was being dragged across the desert. Again. This had happened so many times before that he was almost used to it. Almost.

His left shoulder was bleeding where the mercenary had hit him as he tried to get his stun baton out, and he still felt half-groggy from something that could only be ether. That meant that this was Hyperion. Which meant that he was in trouble.

Ever since Hyperion had found out about Handsome Jack being in his head, they had been trying to get him. Alive, although some of them didn't seem to think that mattered so much. He'd had to hide more times than he could count. Until now, when he'd settled down in the desert with Fiona and the kids. He'd become lazy, and so had she. They'd both been seduced by each others presence, and had forgotten the outside world.

At least Jack wasn't with him right now. God, he'd be gloating. Jack had never really gotten the point of sympathy, let alone empathy. He'd probably make comments about Rhys being dragged around like a rag doll, and about whether they were gonna make him dig his own grave again. He'd probably also say something along the lines of “Are you gonna get down on your knees and beg again? Because then I'd seriously have to kill you, kiddo.”

“Hey, didn't you hear me?! LET. ME. GO!”

The mercenary turned around, and Rhys suddenly wished he hadn't said anything. Not that he was scared or anything... okay, he was dead scared. He started sweating a bit and thought desperately of something to say.

“Er, only if you want to, that is. I'm fine, totally fine.”

Wow, okay, he was lamer than he thought. And much wimpier than he thought, too. Surprisingly though, the mercenary just turned back round and continued walking, not even kicking him (Rhys had been dreading this not so much because of the pain but because of the chances of an appearance by Handsome Jack).

Amidst the totally-under-control, definitely-not-overwhelming panic, Rhys's thoughts turned to Fiona. Would she know what had happened to him? Or would she just think that he'd abandoned them? No, she couldn't. He didn't think he could bear the thought of Fiona's last impression of him to be that he was a heartless moron who abandoned his family. He would do anything to prove that wasn't the case.

Where were they dragging him, anyway? He should have been picked up ages ago, as soon as they got out of range from the house. But instead he was being tousled, his head had been thrown against rocks loads of times and he was too much of a wimp to do anything about it. God, he hated that he always froze up in situations like this. It was Fiona who was the quick one, the brave one, the smart one. And she thought he'd left her.

• now we are truly bonded...forever... <3

spits on Quiff Now we are even!

• edited June 2015

Poor Rhys, he wasn't made for this stuff. ;-; How will they solve things, I'm so curious.

Thanks for updating, it's great. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey. Sorry for taking so long with the next part. I recently got a baby cousin (!!!) so I've been a bit preoccupied, also since we have the

• This is really good, but I hope it has a happy ending ;_;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey. Sorry for taking so long with the next part. I recently got a baby cousin (!!!) so I've been a bit preoccupied, also since we have the

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Rhyiona-fans, it`s time to break a heads - Laura ship it, and noticed :XВВ

• LAURA FINALLY SEES THE GLORY

bembiann posted: »

Rhyiona-fans, it`s time to break a heads - Laura ship it, and noticed :XВВ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.