Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Swapping sides when the road gets bumpy I see ;-;

Did anyone ONCE listen to my request to recieve an Avatar for Rhysha?! GOD DAMMIT, WHY WON'T YOU LET ME SHIP RHYSHA WITH YOU?!

• Alt text

You look Like the Telltale Games website at the moment, Probably because I can't see through Computer screens. XD

• Don't get me wrong, I still respect you Rhys and Fiona shippers, But at least Rhysha has more to go on than a Sock.

Poogers555 posted: »

Swapping sides when the road gets bumpy I see ;-;

• Fine, Just let me shink into a Computer file, Jump through my ethernet cable and look at you myself, REEAAAL Simple. XD

• I wish i could travel like that though.

Fine, Just let me shink into a Computer file, Jump through my ethernet cable and look at you myself, REEAAAL Simple. XD

• That was a joke dang it !

I meant in regards to the "tough patch". It's always good to have people to talk to.

• Guys i have a new idea. I wanted to a video like this clip : Example

Not exactly the same of course, just the idea about the people and their messages ;)

And we could switch between the different people and some videos of the game, like the pinky promise for example.

Alt text

What do you think ?

• I hate this part of tumblr so much because I don't like upsetting people even though I know they're being ridiculously sensitive. Going on that website makes me really stressed out so I hardly ever post/reblog anything even if I do enjoy some content.

The reason people seem to view tumblr like this is because the number of people who have a victim-complex. For example, lets say Telltale

• Fricken tumblr man. These people will not survive the upcoming ICE AGE. Assuming an ice age is coming.

Pipas posted: »

A little bit, but for a different reasons than Tumblr fandom. They're afraid that Rhysha might actually become canon. Just look at the tags. lol

• Made me laugh :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

That was a joke dang it !

• Thanks, once I get back to drawing tomorrow I'll feel better I'm sure :)

Aw. I'm sorry to hear that I was just wondering how you were is all. Just know that everyone in this thread's here for you if you need them

• Pickie swear >>>> sock.

It is known.

Don't get me wrong, I still respect you Rhys and Fiona shippers, But at least Rhysha has more to go on than a Sock.

• Hopefully, it will be more than just a pinkie swear :)

Pickie swear >>>> sock. It is known.

• And how wood yu knoe

Leluch123 posted: »

It's a good thing trust ,me on that.

• Alt text

Pickie swear >>>> sock. It is known.

• My Rhysha profile Pic is my PP for Facebook, Wattpad, Deviantart, Tumblr, and Twitter... We shall enslave the internet. But anywho, What do you think the Telltale Staff guy was talking about with Rhysha... It's either confirmed, Disproved, or She dies, and I'm going with confirmed.

• I'm going with Troll.

My Rhysha profile Pic is my PP for Facebook, Wattpad, Deviantart, Tumblr, and Twitter... We shall enslave the internet. But anywho, What do

• That seems logical.

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm going with Troll.

• Just gonna leave this here..... :P

Alt text

• Well of course Fiona's VA would ship it. She's jealous of Rhysha.

Green613 posted: »

Just gonna leave this here..... :P

• False.

She shipped Rhysha before.

• She shipped Rhysha previously, I don't wanna fire shots in Rhysha territory but it looks like she finally chose the right decision B]

Well of course Fiona's VA would ship it. She's jealous of Rhysha.

• And she ships Rhyiona now :P

False. She shipped Rhysha before.

• That or She Just ships everyone :P

She shipped Rhysha previously, I don't wanna fire shots in Rhysha territory but it looks like she finally chose the right decision B]

• That would be a sad outcome of events ;___;

That or She Just ships everyone :P

• It might not be Rhysha, but that art is goddamn gorgeous.

Absolutely stunning.

• that's bembiann for ya.

It might not be Rhysha, but that art is goddamn gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.

• Bish pls we have mods on our side :] lol but thats serious talent. I wish I knew the slightest thing about animation and art. However comma I am a lefty ._.

• Oh, this is a great summarization of those new 245 comments on that thread.

• You have Kiwi who said he shipped Rhyiona at first V_V

But that's all, we have Troy Baker and Laura Bailey on our side :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Bish pls we have mods on our side :] lol but thats serious talent. I wish I knew the slightest thing about animation and art. However comma I am a lefty ._.

• Troy Baker? Fun fact : I relate to Rhys a lot xD

You have Kiwi who said he shipped Rhyiona at first V_V But that's all, we have Troy Baker and Laura Bailey on our side :P

• Well, us Rhyionas are always open to a switch if you are ;]]]

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Troy Baker? Fun fact : I relate to Rhys a lot xD

• edited June 2015

This is better than the #handsupdontshoot stuff

• Just gonna add on to that...

Alt text

That Telltale retweet doh

• I've been thinking, and I've been thinking- And I've been thinking that I recently edited my avatar a bit. And I've been thinking that I might as well get the Rhysha on there before it's too late for us. I'm resigned to go down with this ship when the time comes.

A bright greenish turquoise on this please?

Alt text

...Man I hope Sasha doesn't die. Please don't kill Sasha.

• Well I'm not planning on converting

Well, us Rhyionas are always open to a switch if you are ;]]]

• I go down with the ship too. Even though I'm not a captain ^_^ on that note I must get my sleep

mirashade posted: »

I've been thinking, and I've been thinking- And I've been thinking that I recently edited my avatar a bit. And I've been thinking that I mig

• Just realized.

Love is in the air

And Rhys and Sasha are riding on Loader Bot.

Who is in the air

• Hmm I never realized how popular Rhysha and Rhyiona were outside of the forums lol.

• Who is in the air

love.

Just realized. Love is in the air And Rhys and Sasha are riding on Loader Bot. Who is in the air

Sign in to comment in this discussion.