Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Welcome! Do you want anything to drink?

quinnics posted: »

Hoppin' aboard this Rhys x Fiona train aka I just finished my first playthrough of Atlas Mugged.

• edited June 2015

delete this pls

• edited June 2015

"Well, this sucks."

It was putting it mildly, if he was being honest.

But the mood was already down and he didn't want to be the one souring it even more -- that was Fiona's job, not his -- so he settled for a half hearted complaint. Predictably, she took the chance.

"It sucks?" She asked with an incredulous scoff. "This is a nightmare."

"...I'm not sure if I should be offended or not." He eyed her suspiciously as she crossed her arms.

"You should. Being locked in here with you isn't my idea of fun."

"Ouch," he pressed a hand against his heart in mock offense; at least it helped him pretend he wasn't actually upset, , "I'm hurt."

"Good, it's what I was aiming for."

Rhys let the silence fall between them for a while and he was sure she was as desperately hoping for Sasha and Vaughn's return as he was. The tension was palpable and suffocating and he wasn't sure how much longer of this he could take before he did something stupid.

It didn't take long.

"So..." he almost bit his tongue to berate himself for not being quiet, "when do you think they'll notice they kinda left us behind?"

"Not soon enough."

It was a curt, unsure reply and it should have been an indication for him to swallow his tongue and shut up already. But he never did listen.

"We, uh, should do something. To pass time."

She raised a scarred eyebrow and he couldn't really blame her for her confusion; he himself didn't know what brought this on. Or he did but denial was the coward's way out and he never considered himself to be brave, anyway.

"Like?"

The few word sentences were making him a little uneasy but he didn't think he could have stopped his mouth from moving even if he had actually tried.

"We... we could play Truth or Dare."

"Truth or--?" Her tone made him gulp nervously. "Are you joking?"

"Well, do you have a better idea?"

It frustrated him how lame his comebacks at her always were and he decided turning his flushed face away was probably his best bet.

"Yes," she rolled her eyes and he could swear they'd rolled to the back of her head, "I could sit here in silence and wait."

"For what could be hours?"

"Sure."

"You know what, fine." It was his turn to cross his arms. "Whatever, just sit there. Doing nothing."

"I will, thanks."

Time passed and he wasn't sure how long but he could see the sun was already setting and there still were no signs of Vaughn or Sasha -- they'd have to have a word with them later -- so at least a couple of hours. It finally cracked her, though, and he can claim at least this victory.

"Um," she bit her nail, uncharacteristically nervous and he could tell she'd made a dent in the vibrant blue, "so... about that game..."

"Weren't you content in just sitting there?"

This was Fiona he was dealing with and he was already bored half to death so he knew he was pushing his luck but the opportunity was one in a lifetime and he'd be damned if he wasn't going to take the chance to tease her instead.

"Shut it," she wasn't as affected as he'd hoped, "I can still take it back."

Or maybe he'd take what he could get.

He moved over from his spot on the ground to next to her on the couch, shaking his head vigorously (too vigorously for his own taste) as she unconsciously moved to make more room for him.

"Okay, okay, this is good enough."

"So..." she adjusted her hat, "you start. I'm not used to this."

"Neither am I," he confessed, "but it's better than nothing. Uh, so... truth or dare?"

"Truth?" She sounded uncertain and he grinned at her knowingly. "Quit grinning, I'm not scared, I'm just not used to it."

"Right, right," he dismissively waved her off, "then... what's the drunkest you've ever been?"

"That's... not as bad as I expected."

"Hey, didn't you say you wanted to get used to it?" He shrugged, leaning back. "I'm giving you time."

"That's strangely nice of you..." He gave her his best that's-my-line look and she awkwardly coughed. "Anyway, when I was 20 or so I tried the local bar's special. It tasted like death and felt like hell. My throat was burning for two weeks straight and one shot was all it took to get me to forget where I even was. Puked on Sasha and half the people there, hit my head and had to get stitches later right before passing down on Felix's extremely smelly shoes. Right on top of them. I think the smell was like a drug or something, kept me out the whole night. Your turn."

Rhys closed his mouth, realising he'd opened it in surprise half way through her story, and stopped trying to imagine her in that situation.

"That... that was a ride from beggining to end, wow."

"Truth or dare?" She tapped her foot impatiently.

"Okay, okay, I get it, damn. Dare." At her questioning raised brow, he added. "Because I'm not scared like someone else."

"Yeah, whoop, you're hilarious, Rhys." He stuck his tongue out at her. "Then... I dare you to put my makeup on."

"Oh, that's it? I expected something spicier out of you."

"What does that even mean?" She huffed.

"I-- nevermind," he felt his face turn brighter than it should humanly possible, "just pass me the lipstick or something."

It wasn't hard getting it on -- not that he had experience, he quickly added to himself -- and he was pretty sure he didn't make a fool out of himself and look like a clown; it was something.

"Wow," she snorted, covering her mouth with her hand, "what a pretty princess."

"Shut up," he couldn't help but grin too, "it's your turn again."

"Truth." He blinked at her, not surprised. "Hey, it's still fair."

It was fair, he supposed. What wasn't fair was the nagging feeling he was getting at the pit of his stomach that was making him eerily uncomfortable and aware that he was going to have the same problem he had earlier.

"Uh,"

"Spit the question out already, don't just stare at me."

"I'm-- I'm thinking."

Too much.

Or too little, probably, because there's no way he thought hard enough or he would have stopped himself from spewing jumbled words out.

"What would you do," he bit his tongue, his voice croaking, "if someone liked you?"

He didn't need to look at her to figure she was taken aback by the question, her temporary silence giving her uncertainty away and he decided he really needed to learn to control himself.

"It depends," she finally answered, "on who it was."

No anger was a good sign; perhaps she hadn't understood the underlying meaning to his question afterall. But the disappointment weighting him down only fueled his frantic tongue and he was too tired to even fight it anymore.

"What if you knew him?"

"Your question's up, you know."

"Fiona..." he groaned.

"Fine," she gave in, "but you owe me. If I knew him... it would depend on whether I liked him or not."

"And... and if you did?" He could feel his neck vein pulsing rapidly and covered it with a shaking hand in hopes she wouldn't notice.

"I would kiss him."

Bluntly put and so Fiona like that he wanted to laugh. Maybe he would have, some other time.

But not now.

"I... see."

"Yeah. Is that all?"

"I guess it is." He cleared his dry throat. "It's your turn."

"Good, I was waiting. Truth or dare?"

"I guess truth. I already did a dare."

"How would you react if someone kissed you?"

It was his turn to be taken aback and he desperately wanted to shove the hopes that had made their way back into his brain in one single sentence away.

"It... depends." He copied her words.

"Then let's find out."

When she pressed her mouth against his, all his previous thoughts flew with the wind and he reminded himself how much he still needed to learn from her. The turn of a key and a swinging door alerted him even in his dizzied state.

He didn't appreciate Vaughn and Sasha's timing.

I know a truth or dare fic has already been done but @Poogers555 asked me to do this and I figured I'd post it regardless.

Forgive my typos or whatever the hell else, typing in a tablet makes your attention span worse than a goldfish's.

• edited June 2015

Thanks.

bembiann posted: »

:DDD

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Well, this sucks." It was putting it mildly, if he was being honest. But the mood was already down and he didn't want to be the one s

• That feel when Telltale retweets Luara Bailey saying she ships Rhyiona

Alt text

• telltale.........

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when Telltale retweets Luara Bailey saying she ships Rhyiona

• They know whats up!

telltale.........

• They can't hide it from us. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They know whats up!

• Man... I wanted to say how much I love the story and how I am amazed, but I just don't have words that can express my emotions good enough right now. This is just beautiful. <3

"Well, this sucks." It was putting it mildly, if he was being honest. But the mood was already down and he didn't want to be the one s

• Thank you so much. ;-; I really appreciate it, typing on a tablet is hard but it's so rewarding if it makes someone here happy.

buntingsir posted: »

Man... I wanted to say how much I love the story and how I am amazed, but I just don't have words that can express my emotions good enough right now. This is just beautiful.

• Oh your fanfics always make me happy, thank you for everything.

Thank you so much. ;-; I really appreciate it, typing on a tablet is hard but it's so rewarding if it makes someone here happy.

• Guys you're just the sweetest and the happiest family, this is so lovely. ;_; And Dave is really a genius, I'm absolutely convinced now.

Oh, and beautiful nature views!

• If they kiss, we ALL FAINT!

So, is Rhyiona 100% Confirmed for now, when it ships by Troy and Laura? Confirmed? :DDD

• edited June 2015

Thank you, too, you guys are my motivation.

Oh your fanfics always make me happy, thank you for everything.

• bembiann posted: »

So, is Rhyiona 100% Confirmed for now, when it ships by Troy and Laura? Confirmed? :DDD

• I mean it was deleted for a reason.....

Piggs posted: »

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/119523006023/tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys-vaughn-and-jack

• Alt text

wheres the downside

• man fight me for heck's sake! you can't talk smack like that to a man like ME!

Green613 posted: »

I mean it was deleted for a reason.....

• yah i can im green

Piggs posted: »

man fight me for heck's sake! you can't talk smack like that to a man like ME!

• Wow Canadians sure do love Rhyiona. XD

When episode 3 starts by confirming Rhyiona

• I just want to say once again that your art absolutely stunning and beautiful. Thank you for making this...

BTW Are you Russian, if you don't mind me asking?

And we have two voice overs on our side. That`s powerful

• Alt text

Rhyiona-fans, it`s time to break a heads - Laura ship it, and noticed :XВВ

• Alt text

I have no words to describe how beautiful this is

Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much later tha

• edited June 2015

This is so Amazing

Maybe it is a little obvious couple in that game but i don`t care, i just like how they look together. I release that picture much later tha

• edited June 2015

I do think that's pretty decent evidence, though. Just because it was scrapped doesn't mean they didn't write that line with the future events of the story in mind. There are lots of more subtle lines still left in that likely suggest Rhys having a crush on Sasha. Think I already talked to you about that earlier, though, so I'll spare you the irritation of having me babble on about that again.

Honestly, I think that they're going to include both as options due to the strong community support for each ship, but I think that Sasha was the originally intended love interest for Rhys.

I'm fine with whatever happens, though. It'd actually be funny if everyone just rejected Rhys' advances.

Green613 posted: »

yah i can im green

• Bruh ikea is everywhere i think,but here's too,filled with hot dogs and they give you if you buy hot dog a the thing you put water in,and you can put yourself how many times you want juice,coca cola,everything.

• I think it's more better that we got va of Laura shipping Rhyona.We are making history ^^.

• Alt text

I think it's more better that we got va of Laura shipping Rhyona.We are making history ^^.

• They ship rhyiona :-:

That feel when Telltale retweets Luara Bailey saying she ships Rhyiona

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

so i had a dream about rhyiona...

i think it was happening in episode 3, because of a some kind of jungle. rhys and fiona wanted to commit suicide, because they had nothing left, everyone they know were either killed or they did this by themselves.

they wanted to jump off a cliff, fiona said "we didn't even get to say goodbye to anyone" and she started crying. and then rhys joined her.

i was crying with them, because when i woke up i had tears all over my face and my pillow ;_;

• Oh gosh, that is terrible.

xfuriouss posted: »

so i had a dream about rhyiona... i think it was happening in episode 3, because of a some kind of jungle. rhys and fiona wanted to commi

• I'm so glad you liked it! I'll try to write the next part faster, but it will probably come out tomorrow.

Poor Rhys, he wasn't made for this stuff. ;-; How will they solve things, I'm so curious. Thanks for updating, it's great.

• ouch :(

there there, it okay now.

Alt text

they are fine<3

xfuriouss posted: »

so i had a dream about rhyiona... i think it was happening in episode 3, because of a some kind of jungle. rhys and fiona wanted to commi

• and beautiful nature views!

one of the reasons why I love living in Finland.

Haha yeah this started as a little joke and look at us now.. xD

Guys you're just the sweetest and the happiest family, this is so lovely. ;_; And Dave is really a genius, I'm absolutely convinced now. Oh, and beautiful nature views!

• Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

ouch there there, it okay now. they are fine<3

• it is :(

Killah posted: »

Oh gosh, that is terrible.

• Yes! and they used to make those lovely warm apple pies with ice cream! God that was soooo good! ;----;

Bruh ikea is everywhere i think,but here's too,filled with hot dogs and they give you if you buy hot dog a the thing you put water in,and you can put yourself how many times you want juice,coca cola,everything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.