Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Welcome pal!

quinnics posted: »

Hoppin' aboard this Rhys x Fiona train aka I just finished my first playthrough of Atlas Mugged.

• welcome buddy! :)

Hoppin' aboard this Rhys x Fiona train aka I just finished my first playthrough of Atlas Mugged.

• Yeah, I'm planning something. Only when I started writing did I realize what a mess I'd gotten myself into. It's going to be hard to wrap it up without a dozen more parts :).

This is really good, but I hope it has a happy ending ;_;

• Hi, friend!

• edited June 2015

Same here! I even suffered that too!

xfuriouss posted: »

so i had a dream about rhyiona... i think it was happening in episode 3, because of a some kind of jungle. rhys and fiona wanted to commi

• You`re welcome :3

Thanks.

• my heart hurts...dis so guud..

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Well, this sucks." It was putting it mildly, if he was being honest. But the mood was already down and he didn't want to be the one s

• Thanks ^^
    Well, not really, Ukrainian :)

Cody_nara posted: »

I just want to say once again that your art absolutely stunning and beautiful. Thank you for making this... BTW Are you Russian, if you don't mind me asking?

• (?) Rhyionas won't forget that you drawn real good to them.

bembiann posted: »

You`re welcome

• Alt text

so i had a dream about rhyiona... i think it was happening in episode 3, because of a some kind of jungle. rhys and fiona wanted to commi

• i wish you sweet rhyiona dreams, not something like this!

Same here! I even suffered that too!

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

I had too,Rhyona and Rhysa, i lefted for cats,killed someone from rhysa xD.Then i return to rhyona i wasn't accepted then ye.

• I wish you too.

i wish you sweet rhyiona dreams, not something like this!

• That is a supremely sad dream... [Hugs xfuriouss]

• Alt text that means ttg team or job or laura(puzzlebox) ships Rhyona or they confirm it ^^.

• that's worse than my dream XD seriously, i don't know what would i do if rhyiona didn't accept me ;_;

I had too,Rhyona and Rhysa, i lefted for cats,killed someone from rhysa xD.Then i return to rhyona i wasn't accepted then ye.

• GASP I KNEW IT!

that means ttg team or job or laura(puzzlebox) ships Rhyona or they confirm it ^^.

• Alt text

That is a supremely sad dream... [Hugs xfuriouss]

• Hope so! :D

(?) Rhyionas won't forget that you drawn real good to them.

• X) Woah

MeatBicycle posted: »

praise jesus, Handsome Jack, Gaben and Talos for this amazing art

• What can i say... Thanks for your love!

Kruzii posted: »

I have no words to describe how beautiful this is

• Shall we make a Rhyiona map just like Rhysha?

• Welcome :)

• I don't know, wouldn't the Rhysha shippers be mad? I mean it is their idea after all. Maybe we should ask them?

Shall we make a Rhyiona map just like Rhysha?

• rhyiona map would be really great, but we need to ask rhyshas if they're okay about it.

Shall we make a Rhyiona map just like Rhysha?

• edited June 2015

I think they might reject easily.

I don't know, wouldn't the Rhysha shippers be mad? I mean it is their idea after all. Maybe we should ask them?

• Okay.

rhyiona map would be really great, but we need to ask rhyshas if they're okay about it.

• Yeah, because then at least we'll know if they would be cool with it. I just don't want them spaming this thread about how mad they are at us. We have come along way with them, we don't want the ship wars to return.

I think they might reject easily.

• "What would you do," he bit his tongue, his voice croaking, "if someone liked you?"

That's the part where I started grining. You do amazing work.

"Well, this sucks." It was putting it mildly, if he was being honest. But the mood was already down and he didn't want to be the one s

• by the way, i can't wait for august, the rumble on pandora is hilarious XD

Okay.

• Fiona made her cameo. First, I need her scream dialogue.

by the way, i can't wait for august, the rumble on pandora is hilarious XD

• Laura Bailey said she ship it! CONFIRMED! :D

that means ttg team or job or laura(puzzlebox) ships Rhyona or they confirm it ^^.

• That's epic!

Poogers555 posted: »

When episode 3 starts by confirming Rhyiona

• Fuck yeah!

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when Telltale retweets Luara Bailey saying she ships Rhyiona

• You're writing is so sweet, I love the tension you create between them <3 <3

• That would be GLORIOUS

• What if the comment in the Rhysha thread is because Rhyiona will become canon...?

• Telltale hyping up Rhysha in their thread only to end with Rhyiona? Sounds rather cruel.

What if the comment in the Rhysha thread is because Rhyiona will become canon...?

• Damn, I just really love his look there. I want him to change it in ep 3 and Fiona be like;

Alt text

okay i want more of this cutie, but tuesday is so far away... T_T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.