Favourite house

Who is your favourite house from game of thrones? Mine is lannister

Comments

• The Forresters for sure! But if we're not counting them I'd say the Starks.

The North Remembers

• Lannister for sure. Speaking about the game - I equally like Whitehills and Forresters. And, considering really minor houses, probably Clegane, Harlow and Farwynd.

• Lannister. "I'd break 10 vows to slip into that" cough Cersei cough

As for minor houses I think Glover or the Forresters.

• Forresters,

• Not including the fictional houses from telltale, only from the show and books
    My top five list
    1. Lannisters
    2. Baratheons
    3. Starks
    4. Tyrells
    5. Martells

• the one that keeps getting shit on

• The Starks, no doubt. I love the Boltons and House Reed too. Oh and House Grandison's words "Rouse Me Not" with the sigil of a dormant lion on a yellow field.

• What are those fictional houses from telltale? Telltale GoT is cannonical to the books and the show and it is sponsored by George RR Martin himself.

Icewolf2002 posted: »

Not including the fictional houses from telltale, only from the show and books My top five list 1. Lannisters 2. Baratheons 3. Starks 4. Tyrells 5. Martells

• Baratheon, of course.

• Forrester and Whitehill are both canon with the books.

Icewolf2002 posted: »

Not including the fictional houses from telltale, only from the show and books My top five list 1. Lannisters 2. Baratheons 3. Starks 4. Tyrells 5. Martells

• Forresters.

• Martell. Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

• House Stark.Winter is coming.

Alt text

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

its canon to the show, and somewhat to the books (the houses exists but i dont think the foresters story happened in the books) but yeah its canon to the show

What are those fictional houses from telltale? Telltale GoT is cannonical to the books and the show and it is sponsored by George RR Martin himself.

• edited June 2015

I don't particulary like any of the powerful houses still remaining in the series. I did like House Stark because their lords are both just and honorable. They were fair rulers from the people's perspective. As for the remaining house's? I quite like the Tyrells however lord tyrell is a complete moron so that makes them less likeable.. Personally I wouldn't mind too much if the Whitewalkers killed off the Boltons & Nightswatch.

• House Martell

• I suppose I'd pick the Lannisters as my favorites. But I also really like the Targaryens and the Boltons too. If we're taking the books into account, I'm gonna say House Lothston of Harrenhal. In the game I like the Glenmores and Whitehills (though the latter depends on what Torrhen and Ebbert are like).

• My favorite is House Baratheon of Dragonstone.

• Lannister and Martell

What have House Lothson done of note? I dont recall, how come they have the same sigil as House Whent? I remember the black bat of Harrenhall on Oswell Whents helm in Ned's fever dream, did they take Lothson's sigil after their house was extinguished? How come they are your favourite house?

ranger563 posted: »

I suppose I'd pick the Lannisters as my favorites. But I also really like the Targaryens and the Boltons too. If we're taking the books into

• Starks(because of Catelyn), Martell(because of Arianne) and the Forresters.

• I think my favourites are the Starks, Targaryens, Boltons and even the Lannisters. Its awesome how interesting all of the houses are, im excited to learn more of them in the coming years : >

• House Pottato

• Whents are presumably a cadet branch as they inherited Harrenhal after the previous owners died out. Lothstons are cool because in addition to their awesome banner, they've got names like "Manfred of the Black Hood." Everyone in the Riverlands is afraid of them. They even get angry at Jaime and Brienne for just carrying a shield with their sigil in ASOS/AFFC. It's never clear why everyone fears them so much but there's stories about them bathing in blood and sending out herds of giant bats to eat children. They just seem like a good kinda villain House, similar to the Boltons.

tmsmyth4 posted: »

Lannister and Martell What have House Lothson done of note? I dont recall, how come they have the same sigil as House Whent? I remember t

• Cotter is Cumming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

House Pottato

• Lannisters or Targaryens.

• Nice, bathing in blood and eating children connects nicely to the magical elements of ASOIAF, cheers!

ranger563 posted: »

Whents are presumably a cadet branch as they inherited Harrenhal after the previous owners died out. Lothstons are cool because in addition

• Definitely Stark. I can't help but think that most people are saying Lannister because of Tyrion.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

I like House Tyrell, House Mormont, and House Manderly.

Also dig Umber, Hightower, Baelish (but really just 'cause I dig Littlefinger). Would love to learn more about House Reed.

• i enjoy watching scenes with the boltons and play with the forresters, but starks ftw

• Oh my god. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Roose and Ramsay have Other blood in them

• Many people like Jaime and Tywin and some book readers including myself like Daven and Genna.

Definitely Stark. I can't help but think that most people are saying Lannister because of Tyrion.

• edited June 2015

House Bolton house Targaryen house Blackfyre house Greyjoy house Drumm house Harlaw house Hoare house Thenn house Tyrell house Tarly House Redwyne house Hightower house Peake house Lannister house Marbrand and house Turnberry because i like strawberries.

• The Night's Watch, Starks and Clegane.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2015

It's a common theory; the "Bolt-on Theory".

Clemenem posted: »

Oh my god. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Roose and Ramsay have Other blood in them

• House Martell forever.
    UNBOWED, UNBENT, UNBROKEN
    "A warning to our enemies, a challenge to our lovers."

• The Lannisters are not my favorite but they're definitely an interesting house, Tywin, Tyrion, Jaime, Cersei, etc, they all have a remarkable personality.

Definitely Stark. I can't help but think that most people are saying Lannister because of Tyrion.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

House Blackfyre. How can you not love a family with a name like that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.