Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Or Sasha gets completly rekt :P

Alright guys. I've cracked the code. Love is in the air = Sasha x August. My evidence? A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread a

• I hope she doesn't die or anything. I like her. :|

Poogers555 posted: »

Or Sasha gets completly rekt :P

• But then what's love in the air? And don't you think in the future if Fiona had to talk about Sasha that she would be at least a little upset if she was dead?

Or Sasha gets completly rekt :P

• Sasha is ok for me. I find her kinda boring. If there was a choice between Vaughn or Sasha I would choose Vaughn in a heartbeat.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I hope she doesn't die or anything. I like her.

• Where do you live?

(?) Not creepy at all.

It's already Monday for me. ONE day.

• I prefer Sasha to Vaughn, to be honest.

Sasha is ok for me. I find her kinda boring. If there was a choice between Vaughn or Sasha I would choose Vaughn in a heartbeat.

• fhite me1

I prefer Sasha to Vaughn, to be honest.

• I'm english. It's only 1AM but it's technically Monday.

Where do you live? (?) Not creepy at all.

• u sure cuz ull get rekt

fhite me1

• i hv vawn abs

u sure cuz ull get rekt

• well i hav rees abs

beat dat

i hv vawn abs

• Oh, ok. Lora. That's cool. :)

I'm closing this in 15 minutes, whoever's ahead wins. If it's a tie, the very next vote is the tiebreaker. At the time I closed the poll it was 19/18.

• I might use Kaleth later, though, stay tuned. :)

Oh, ok. Lora. That's cool.

• Alt text

i hv vawn abs

• What's 69 mean? I don't understand why you kids use this code.

Every time I see 69, I will think of Rhyiona. And I know what 69 is.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What's 69 mean? I don't understand why you kids use this code.

• The Telltale staff is Nick Herman.

Alright guys. I've cracked the code. Love is in the air = Sasha x August. My evidence? A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread a

• A professional artist.

xfuriouss posted: »

so, who is gonna make a map? we've got permission, we just have to ask everyone where are they from

• You're welcome. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

what? oh my god, thank you!

• tfw you finally get some Rhyiona in your life

Alt text

• page 197

the prophecy is coming true

• ErykaEryka Banned

STOP COMMENTING THIS PIC!!!
    page 197
    the prophecy is coming true -ABigBadWolf
    SOMEONE HAVE TOO CREAT ANOTHER PIC OF RHYONA UNTIL J23 BECAUSE THIS PROPHECY CAN'T BE REAL! IT CAN'T! OR THE WORLD WILL END!!!

• The world won't end but...

Eryka posted: »

STOP COMMENTING THIS PIC!!! page 197 the prophecy is coming true -ABigBadWolf SOMEONE HAVE TOO CREAT ANOTHER PIC OF RHYONA UNTIL J23 BECAUSE THIS PROPHECY CAN'T BE REAL! IT CAN'T! OR THE WORLD WILL END!!!

• ErykaEryka Banned

You know what I mean... Rhyona world will end... This prophency can't be accomplished.

The world won't end but...

• Well, Rhyiona won't end if we hit 200 pages, I'm just being a baby.

You know what I mean... Rhyona world will end... This prophency can't be accomplished.

• 200 Pages before ep 3, LETS GO

• Ooh dear hahaha

What's 69 mean? I don't understand why you kids use this code.

• At this point, I have no doubt we'll do it.

200 Pages before ep 3, LETS GO

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oh ok... So why not hit 305 pages or 310

Well, Rhyiona won't end if we hit 200 pages, I'm just being a baby.

• After episode 3, sure.

Oh ok... So why not hit 305 pages or 310

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited June 2015

Why not before? **Facepalm* Oupsss... I mean 205 or 210 not 305 or 310... This would be impossible...*

After episode 3, sure.

• As amazing as we are we can't reach page 300 in one day.

Why not before? **Facepalm* Oupsss... I mean 205 or 210 not 305 or 310... This would be impossible...*

• edited June 2015

At first I was gonna post a picture of a can of spam and a big fat massive red bold circle with a red bold line through and over the spams. But that too my post would be classed as either spam or I'm trying to play outright mod. Which Im'a not do. I think there is a rule of that? Or was it a guide line...

200 Pages before ep 3, LETS GO

• Okay, I have to say this is apparently the first "seriously sad" story ever appeared in this thread. I feel quite complicated to post this since this thread is always filled with happiness and fun, and extra pain may be added to the wait too.

I don't know why but I kept having the intention to finish this and share it with you guys before episode 3 is released. This idea just rushed into my brain right after I finished reading an emotional poem. Speaking of this piece, the whole thing is unstable, inconsistent, random and illogical in terms of both the story and the drawing, so don't need to take it seriously even it is emotional (though it is supposed to make people cry). And I am still testing various things regarding to my drawing.

I love our two angels for sure but perhaps I have a creepy hobby of torturing people.

P.S. The resolution is better when the image is viewed in new tab/window.
    Alt text

• Alt text

That... That was beautiful ;____;

Also Tessie, feel free to create whatever you want, sad, happy, weird, whatever! We all know how creative and talented you are so please don't hold back, we'll love anything you create for us ^-^

• Why!?!

GoldTooth posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Don't you relise what Lana is spelled backwards? I'm sorry......

• 1 day!

Alt text

Its so close now guys ;-;

• 10/10 the first picture Fiona looks so cute! And the rest are pretty enjoyable!

• It's my birthday when this episode comes out, so I hope my dream comes true

• That was amazing, and a true artist should always work with their emotions, no matter what they are. :')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.