Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• PERFECT JUST PERFECT

• OMG I'M GLAD ;_;

TJP623 posted: »

PERFECT JUST PERFECT

• Even though I made sad stories of them, I still believe they will have a wonderful ending :D

Right in the feels...

• Thanks :) Actually I'm quite an emotional person who always has many feels (not sadness exactly, just thinking stuff, sometimes too much), and my emotions were moving up and down a bit while I'm working on this piece.

That was amazing, and a true artist should always work with their emotions, no matter what they are. :')

• I'm happy that you like her! I drew a lot of Fiona in this stripe and was figuring out how to draw her most properly :)

Killah posted: »

10/10 the first picture Fiona looks so cute! And the rest are pretty enjoyable!

• Your really talented keep it up,can't wait for whatever you come up with next!

tessie0713 posted: »

Even though I made sad stories of them, I still believe they will have a wonderful ending

• Oh, Green, your words mean a lot for me ;_:
    As I mentioned before, it is not easy for me to comment on forums as I am too easily to be nervous (like a baby chick). Luckily, you folks are always so welcoming, warm, sincere and encouraging, which makes me feel comfortable and becomes a great source of power for me to move on. Again, thanks a lot!

Green613 posted: »

That... That was beautiful ;____; Also Tessie, feel free to create whatever you want, sad, happy, weird, whatever! We all know how creative and talented you are so please don't hold back, we'll love anything you create for us ^-^

• SUPREMELY GOOD ART MIXED WITH A SUPREMELY EMOTIONAL GOOD STORY!

Well done, tessie! You are awesome! :)

• hey there! welcome aboard!

yeah, of course, I'll be happy as skag (ノ゜▽゜)

• oh my god, so beautiful and sad ;_;

Alt text

• I just woke up,It's already Monday. It's morning now (10:07 am for you 'muricans) And the trailer isn't still out.............If it isn't out today I will pretty much be sad ;(

• That's so sweet of you Dave! :)

I had been finding opportunities to tell stories using both words and pictures, and finally Rhyiona inspired me.

Your encouragement motivates me so much :D

SUPREMELY GOOD ART MIXED WITH A SUPREMELY EMOTIONAL GOOD STORY! Well done, tessie! You are awesome!

• relax, trailer will be probably at 1PM, we have to wait around 13 hours... :(

GoldTooth posted: »

I just woke up,It's already Monday. It's morning now (10:07 am for you 'muricans) And the trailer isn't still out.............If it isn't out today I will pretty much be sad ;(

• :DDDD In fact, I thought of a happy story first, but I kept having motivation to finish this one :p

xfuriouss posted: »

oh my god, so beautiful and sad ;_;

• edited June 2015

救命啊!I can't see this much longer!

• edited June 2015

I don't think there gonna a release a trailer at 12:42am since that's the time over here right now maybe wait a few hours. ;)

I just woke up,It's already Monday. It's morning now (10:07 am for you 'muricans) And the trailer isn't still out.............If it isn't out today I will pretty much be sad ;(

• edited June 2015

This... reminds... me.... of.... ;_____;

Fairy Tale

• They will be alright :) It is a story after all.

救命啊!I can't see this much longer!

• edited June 2015

The trailer is coming out today, but we will have to wait hours, I guess.

• so...you'll be...dead? because there are only two kinds of skags on pandora: dead skags and as-good-as-dead skags. I've never seen a happy skag...except for dukino, of course

yeah, of course, I'll be happy as skag (ノ゜▽゜)

• Oh my god Tessie! O.O This is so intense...

... and sad! T.T but that's okay. It's actually really refreshing to see something more melancholy here. Thanks for sharing this! :3

• Ahh I wish I could do it, but I have exams next week. Gotta study q.q

A professional artist.

• edited June 2015

That's okay. We all have. Tomorrow will be our lucky day! (Malaysia time only)

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ahh I wish I could do it, but I have exams next week. Gotta study q.q

• I know it's just a spelling mistake but...

you own me

Rhys had her from the beginning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Well, this sucks." It was putting it mildly, if he was being honest. But the mood was already down and he didn't want to be the one s

• Alt text

Alright guys. I've cracked the code. Love is in the air = Sasha x August. My evidence? A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread a

• Love is in the air = Sasha x August.

My evidence?

A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread and said they were excited to watch them on Jun 23.

Why is this evidence?

Because the staff went only to the Rhysha thread. If Rhysha had become canon they would have posted that on our thread. If Rhyiona had become canon they would have probably posted on both threads. No, they only posted on Rhysha thread, and what is one thing Rhyiona doesn't have?

Sasha.

So whatever happened has nothing to do with Rhys, otherwise something would have been posted on our thread also. Which means no Rhiyona and no Rhysha.

You know I find it funny how despretly you try to twist that post so it will suit you. Face it something major will happen and it will spell Rhysha all the way no matter if it's good or bad.
    The main flaw in your reasoning was AgustXSasha. It is quite obvious that it was all the set up just to get the money so she don't have any feelings for him. We have seen that she thinks of him as creep. Also again Why to post it only in our thread? Because it doesn't concern you, you saw in screenshots that this episode will be again set in Rhys/Sasha Van/Fiona narrative so their interaction will be down to minimum.

Alright guys. I've cracked the code. Love is in the air = Sasha x August. My evidence? A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread a

• During 12 weeks I really wanted to play episode 3 but when they released the screenshots and telltale staff's comment....now I want to play it but I'm kinda afraid something bad will happen...Also I like Sasha and I hope she will be ok.

• edited June 2015

You're taking it way to seriosly man, chill out. Neither the trailer nor the episode came out yet. And also remember that there are lurking telltale staff here that like to troll our threads. Let's not make anything ugly.(looking at u too Rhyionas)

PeaceMahFrends

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Love is in the air = Sasha x August. My evidence? A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread and said they were excited to wat

• LMAO WOW

Best mistake I ever made. Last time I spelled shirt as shit.

XDJulieXD posted: »

I know it's just a spelling mistake but... you own me Rhys had her from the beginning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Happy birthday, buddy!

TJP623 posted: »

It's my birthday when this episode comes out, so I hope my dream comes true

• Wait a couple of hours, still too early.

• Wow, that was really emotional, thank you for going ahead and sharing. ;-;

We love all kinds of work and it means a lot that you took the time to make something so beautiful and share it with us.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Miklaus posted: »

Troy is one of us:

• Thanks

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Happy birthday, buddy!

• Ahhh, waiting is killing.

• For me it is two-fold. I can't wait to play episode 3. And yet, I can't wait (dreading) to finish my final exam.

Ahhh, waiting is killing.

• I like the spirit, but let's try to not get these threads closed. They're both for entertainment and people like them.

Leluch123 posted: »

Love is in the air = Sasha x August. My evidence? A Telltale staff went to the Rhysha thread and said they were excited to wat

• edited June 2015

Thank u sososososo much, guys

I know I will love u more and more with every day of being here

Ur so warm, kind and also badasses

FEELINGS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.