Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Meg sayed it.I think it's a beta model for Kroger too.

Killah posted: »

The hell is that? I mean who is that guy?

• Just in case you're romanian? because this emoticon":)))" it's mostly used by romanians :D Also kool art.

Caoline posted: »

look what i just made:))

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

Pep,i'm gonna fix the scene from got ep4 also i'll do a fan art like this one Alt text a vintage plus color art tool over the photo :D.EDIT:Bad news i losted the file i had so i have to redo everything ;-;.

• Thanks everyone! means a lot <3

• Impressive and beautiful! :)

• Haha no, but I guess it's used in Denmark too then:P

Just in case you're romanian? because this emoticon":)))" it's mostly used by romanians Also kool art.

• Does that mean I can join the club now?:D

• When you put it like that, it makes me really want to make you cry next time (sorry, just kidding :p). Thanks for liking it <3

This is so beautiful, I legitimately almost shed a tear

• So both of them?:P

The sexy one.

• It lives on... in your memory.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yes but it cannot be compared to the original another tear

• Thank you so much, I remember that fanart! It was so exciting to actually have inspired someone that it made me want to write more and more so thank you, too! The great thing about this thread is how good people are to each other and this isn't just a thread anymore. It's a wonderful community of great people who have helped one another through a common interest and I'm very proud of you and everyone else here for what we've done.:)

tessie0713 posted: »

Thanks Wolfie Actually you have contributed a lot to this! I decided to draw my first piece of fanart and bought a set of ink pens and sket

• Of course you can, do you want your icon added to the lists? :D

Does that mean I can join the club now?:D

• Oh, I'm sorry to hear. D:

Pep,i'm gonna fix the scene from got ep4 also i'll do a fan art like this one a vintage plus color art tool over the photo .EDIT:Bad news i losted the file i had so i have to redo everything ;-;.

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• edited June 2015

yes please:P i ship it

Of course you can, do you want your icon added to the lists?

• It's so close!

when you spot the Rhyiona

• Ask and you shall receive.

Welcome to the family, buddy!

Alt text

yes please:P i ship it

• Good luck! What subject is it?

For me it is two-fold. I can't wait to play episode 3. And yet, I can't wait (dreading) to finish my final exam.

• Good job real good job

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Welcome to @Caoline, enjoy your time here. :D

• more tears

It lives on... in your memory.

• 900 new comments, good job, no way I'm gonna read through this XD

• Whenever I click 'MY ACCOUNT' it says -as you know- "Welcome Rhyiona". And everytime I see it I forget that it was my username so I get all exciting then BAM ı remember it was my name. Darn. XD

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

If you thought we were done with the mascots, you were wrong. We needed a holy trinity besides Bigby, Kenny and Jack!

Meet Leo. Courtesy of @Quiff. That's why he's so surprised at him.

(Actually, I wasn't going to put a random dinosaur in there but Quiff wanted a mascot named Leo and it's a park... so with a dinosaur... a Jurassic Park... get it? Haha... haha?

Alt text

...)

Anyway, we're almost done with these (not counting the spares that I'll need to do... ouch.).

If you ship Rhyiona and you wanna be a part of the group, don't be shy, I'll be happy to add you and we'd be glad to have you with us!

And thank you @buntingsir for saving my life with these pictures. Yeah, again.

• lol

Rhyiona posted: »

Whenever I click 'MY ACCOUNT' it says -as you know- "Welcome Rhyiona". And everytime I see it I forget that it was my username so I get all exciting then BAM ı remember it was my name. Darn. XD

• Wow, you're Rhyiona. Uhmmm...I ship you I guess XD

Whenever I click 'MY ACCOUNT' it says -as you know- "Welcome Rhyiona". And everytime I see it I forget that it was my username so I get all exciting then BAM ı remember it was my name. Darn. XD

• You can still brag that you have a badass username.

• Well, at least I'm a safe distance from this Leo dinosaur xD

Also, these pics where all Rhyiona Worshippers are present are so cool even if they look so simple and poor!

If you thought we were done with the mascots, you were wrong. We needed a holy trinity besides Bigby, Kenny and Jack! Meet Leo. Courtesy

• Alt text

If you thought we were done with the mascots, you were wrong. We needed a holy trinity besides Bigby, Kenny and Jack! Meet Leo. Courtesy

• We have grown so much...

Alt text

• Ok I give up. You have converted me. Good job!

This the One and Only ship!

• Simple is always best imo.

Crips posted: »

Well, at least I'm a safe distance from this Leo dinosaur xD Also, these pics where all Rhyiona Worshippers are present are so cool even if they look so simple and poor!

• edited June 2015

85 people to be exact. <3

EDIT: Make that 86!

Cody_nara posted: »

We have grown so much...

• Yes! Welcome to the family, buddy. :D I'll edit you in!

TheLier posted: »

Ok I give up. You have converted me. Good job! This the One and Only ship!

• Exited for the trailer today?

85 people to be exact. EDIT: Make that 86!

• Happy to have you! ^_^

• Welcome to the family! Do you want anything to drink?

• hello! welcome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.