Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I was lucky when I met with TWD because all the episodes were out already, so I got it and beat season 1 + its DLC in one day. Then the same with TWAU. Sadly, I am too hyped for this game. And now, I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT FOR EPISODE 3!

• Is it just me, or are these pages getting shorter?

• Don't worry might be something from me.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wow, already glitchy? Amazing. :P

• "How to tame your beasts".

Coming soon on a Rhyiona thread near you.

Quiff posted: »

Oh that's not very nice, I think we'll have to teach them some manners then!

• Some people are lucky enough to have already. ;-;

MarteenPyro posted: »

I was lucky when I met with TWD because all the episodes were out already, so I got it and beat season 1 + its DLC in one day. Then the same with TWAU. Sadly, I am too hyped for this game. And now, I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT FOR EPISODE 3!

• Probably, I usually have no glitches.

Don't worry might be something from me.

• I noticed too actually. Weird.

Is it just me, or are these pages getting shorter?

• I think we're just fast.

That or we broke the thread.

Is it just me, or are these pages getting shorter?

• Nah i know what it is.But also you'll ENJOY a lotta.xD

Probably, I usually have no glitches.

• I don't understand lol

Nah i know what it is.But also you'll ENJOY a lotta.xD

• On ps4 it ussually all episodes gets released,also i'm playing it on pc; ps4 right here; game capture; one ps4 controller right here; i feel like pc.But it might be gameplay if you're interesed at 11pm 9:27PM

Some people are lucky enough to have already. ;-;

• This thread will never be BROken.

I think we're just fast. That or we broke the thread.

• Of course not. We're just that good. :P

This thread will never be BROken.

• Um, I think my time is different from yours... it's only 7PM here.

On ps4 it ussually all episodes gets released,also i'm playing it on pc; ps4 right here; game capture; one ps4 controller right here; i feel like pc.But it might be gameplay if you're interesed at 11pm 9:27PM

• You'll enjoy gameplay,i'll give u link of first part,when someone wants to record it i don't want to; to lazy.

I don't understand lol

• edited June 2015

What? What is it?:D

Nah i know what it is.But also you'll ENJOY a lotta.xD

• Well, I'll always enjoy the gameplay. :P I doubt anyone's uploading it right now, though.

You'll enjoy gameplay,i'll give u link of first part,when someone wants to record it i don't want to; to lazy.

• Yeah 5 mins xD.

Well, I'll always enjoy the gameplay. :P I doubt anyone's uploading it right now, though.

• edited June 2015

O̶k̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶.̶ ̶D̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶k̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶:̶P̶

EDIT: Nevermind I guess it's fine to discuss that you have the episode? Disregard everything I just said.

• Ok, seeing how some people are already downloading the episode (Damn, I'm so jelous ;___;), I'm gonna evacute from here a little earlier than I expected...

Have a good night and a good game (with a lot of Rhyiona hopefully) everyone!

• You'll see i laugh a lotta by now i haven't laugh like this since oil cam.

Caoline posted: »

What? What is it?:D

• 8:30 pm at me... Episode 3, I'll be ready.

At some point when I became too hyped and watch it on YT :)

• Damn it and here I am thirsty for spoilers lmao

Green613 posted: »

O̶k̶,̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶p̶i̶s̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶

• Anyone who has it don't say anything, even in this thread, remember who's feed this ends up in :P

Damn it and here I am thirsty for spoilers lmao

• I don't have it so you're safe from me. :P

Anyone who has it don't say anything, even in this thread, remember who's feed this ends up in :P

• And this means what exactly lol

Poogers555 posted: »

Guys.

• edited June 2015

I guess it's confirmed we have a choice between either ship considering the civil war comment.

THANK GOD IF THIS IS TRUE

EDIT: ALSO SENPAI NOTICED US

EDIT: He also spelled Rhyiona wrong >.>

Alt text

Guys.

• Trolls from the Borderlands.

And this means what exactly lol

• Tales from the Borderlols

Trolls from the Borderlands.

• THAT MONSTER!

I guess it's confirmed we have a choice between either ship considering the civil war comment. THANK GOD IF THIS IS TRUE EDIT: ALSO SENPAI NOTICED US EDIT: He also spelled Rhyiona wrong >.>

• WHOOOOOOA So much happened while I was away. Still no trailer? But some people can play it already!!?? AAAGH I can't..I'm done..I..

• There's no way to ignore how huge the threads are.

I wonder if they read them sometimes.

I guess it's confirmed we have a choice between either ship considering the civil war comment. THANK GOD IF THIS IS TRUE EDIT: ALSO SENPAI NOTICED US EDIT: He also spelled Rhyiona wrong >.>

• edited June 2015

The Trolling Lols;
    The Trolls Among Lols;
    Trolls From The Borderlols;
    Game lol Trolls

Tales from the Borderlols

• Makes me feel awesome knowing they notice us :3

Guys.

• But then we have Eric saying they will get some notes.

telltale pls do both dont be like that man...

Guys.

• tfw Telltale reads our thread

Alt text

There's no way to ignore how huge the threads are. I wonder if they read them sometimes.

• This is accurate as hell, actually.

The Trolling Lols; The Trolls Among Lols; Trolls From The Borderlols; Game lol Trolls

• My gahd.

...Wait, if we get to choose from the two, why would we fight over picking our obvious choice?

Guys.

• Hang on there!

nohuhhuh posted: »

WHOOOOOOA So much happened while I was away. Still no trailer? But some people can play it already!!?? AAAGH I can't..I'm done..I..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.