Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I know! I tried to find someone who streams the episode and then I stopped because I want to play it myself and... but tomorrow I have to go to work and I have to wait so looong to play this episode. Goddamn..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Damn it, I have this weird feeling where you just don't know what to do. You're excited for something but you can't have it and you just sit there like

• I've never been the spoiler type. The moment I see anything I will avoid it like the plague. Unless curiosity gets the better of me, then I'll welcome it like the plague (doesn't make sense, I know).

Self-control is crucial.

I'm just nervously refreshing the TftB section as if hoping for spoilers. I need to control myself.

• I looked up streams too but I can't find any. ;-; I'm too weak, too weak...

nohuhhuh posted: »

I know! I tried to find someone who streams the episode and then I stopped because I want to play it myself and... but tomorrow I have to go to work and I have to wait so looong to play this episode. Goddamn..

• NNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Alt text

Too late! This is it!

• Not me, I always look for spoilers when something is out earlier than it should be. ;-; I have none.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I've never been the spoiler type. The moment I see anything I will avoid it like the plague. Unless curiosity gets the better of me, then I'll welcome it like the plague (doesn't make sense, I know). Self-control is crucial.

• edited June 2015

me too ;---; So I guess...if you find any can you contact me? or is that against the rules? I guess it is but... yeah nevermind. I'm probably gonna stay up late today anyway so maybe something will come up...

I looked up streams too but I can't find any. ;-; I'm too weak, too weak...

• Ah, well, I've always said that there are two kinds of people: those who avoid spoilers and those who welcome them. I'm probably gonna evacuate the forum when the episode becomes available for the Telltale store customers, since I have to wait ten more hours for the Steam version.

Not me, I always look for spoilers when something is out earlier than it should be. ;-; I have none.

• Oh I guess I'm not dying after all. I'm just hungry. silly me :3

MarteenPyro posted: »

NNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUU!

• I can't find anything, it's breaking my heart. ;-; I'll warn you if I find anything.

me too ;---; So I guess...if you find any can you contact me? or is that against the rules? I guess it is but... yeah nevermind. I'm probably gonna stay up late today anyway so maybe something will come up...

• THANK GOD. I sometimes mix things as well.
    Anyway, I'm full after that bunny.
    Alt text

Oh I guess I'm not dying after all. I'm just hungry. silly me

• Good luck and I hope you don't run into any spoilers. I'll go hunt them myself, haha.

Ah, well, I've always said that there are two kinds of people: those who avoid spoilers and those who welcome them. I'm probably gonna evacu

• Haha, I know what you mean! Shouldn't be in here, pretty much just waiting for spoilers:))

I looked up streams too but I can't find any. ;-; I'm too weak, too weak...

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

There there.

• "If you ship, ship really hard young grasshopper!"

That's what my master used to say.

• You couldn't hurt such a cute creatures!! ;A;

Alt text

THANK GOD. I sometimes mix things as well. Anyway, I'm full after that bunny.

• Happy hunting :)

Good luck and I hope you don't run into any spoilers. I'll go hunt them myself, haha.

• Thank you. <3

Happy hunting

• Same. ;_; I have a feeling I won't find anything though.

Caoline posted: »

Haha, I know what you mean! Shouldn't be in here, pretty much just waiting for spoilers:))

• 10/10 would watch again - IGN

"How to tame your beasts". Coming soon on a Rhyiona thread near you.

• get outta here, IGN

10/10 would watch again - IGN

• Welcome to our crib mate!

Hi guys,can i join to your fantastic Rhyiona army?

• edited June 2015

YOU... ARE RIGHT. Reality:
    Alt text

You couldn't hurt such a cute creatures!! ;A;

• Wise words from a wise master.

TheLier posted: »

"If you ship, ship really hard young grasshopper!" That's what my master used to say.

• Wait some people can already play it? I'm so eager but yet so nervous, I just hope there's a choice on who we get with. So then both Rhysha and Rhyiona is happy. I also hope that tumblr won't kill us ;__;

• Alt text

YOU... ARE RIGHT. Reality:

• edited June 2015

Tumblr will rage with either/both Rhyiona or/and Rhysha.

It can't be avoided.

Wait some people can already play it? I'm so eager but yet so nervous, I just hope there's a choice on who we get with. So then both Rhysha and Rhyiona is happy. I also hope that tumblr won't kill us ;__;

• So relieved you are still alive ducky.

Alt text

Oh I guess I'm not dying after all. I'm just hungry. silly me

• People haven't got a chance to play the episode yet, but the next couple of days (or hours?) I'm sure spoilers will be very hard to avoid:)

Same. ;_; I have a feeling I won't find anything though.

• Indeed.

Wise words from a wise master.

• I hope so, it's only 9PM (well close) for me so I hope I can see some spoilers before I sleep or this is gonna keep me up for hours.

People haven't got a chance to play the episode yet, but the next couple of days (or hours?) I'm sure spoilers will be very hard to avoid:)

• edited June 2015

Look at those two!
    Alt text

So relieved you are still alive ducky.

• Okay, now I'm scared. Let's hope there's a thrid choice for Rhack... oh and Rhys/Vaughn (idk what there ship name is but I've heard it's gayperion or something :S)

Tumblr will rage with either/both Rhyiona or/and Rhysha. It can't be avoided.

• I...I would never leave you without a warning Hubby! ;----;

So relieved you are still alive ducky.

• Um, I don't want to be a downer but I really and I mean really doubt Rhack would ever be an option. Rhys/Vaughn, maybe, but there isn't half as much demand for that as there is for Rhysha/Rhyiona.

I have a feeling tumblr will lose this time one way or another.

Okay, now I'm scared. Let's hope there's a thrid choice for Rhack... oh and Rhys/Vaughn (idk what there ship name is but I've heard it's gayperion or something :S)

• jesus, i was gone for like hour! someone can already play? what the heck?!

i'm pissed, but am i the only one who has the game, but still watch someone play it on youtube? :D i mean, i love to watch, because i don't have to click anything and i can focus more on the story :p and after i watch it i'm going to play and choose my own choices :)

• Haha yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this - but me too. And I'll probably just regret it afterwards. Very weak indeed:P

I hope so, it's only 9PM (well close) for me so I hope I can see some spoilers before I sleep or this is gonna keep me up for hours.

• I usually play first and then watch but this is a special case where the episode is out a day earlier for a lot of people so I'm kind of eager (too eager, I'm dumb) to spoil myself. :|

xfuriouss posted: »

jesus, i was gone for like hour! someone can already play? what the heck?! i'm pissed, but am i the only one who has the game, but still

• Oh, I won't regret it, I just wish I had more willpower to stop myself. :P

Haha yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this - but me too. And I'll probably just regret it afterwards. Very weak indeed:P

• edited June 2015

Alt text

• Aww, such an adorable gif!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.