Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I see you're the Fanfiction Master. Could you write a fic about, I don't know, when they're in the future in their future clothes, with the stranger?
    Pretty please!
    Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Guys, I know there's new members but I can't update the pictures for a couple of hours. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you.

• Yes, sir, I certainly can. :)

MarteenPyro posted: »

I see you're the Fanfiction Master. Could you write a fic about, I don't know, when they're in the future in their future clothes, with the stranger? Pretty please!

• Hi.

domo652 posted: »

hops on to Rhyiona ship

• Hola!

domo652 posted: »

hops on to Rhyiona ship

• Also Fiona's really easily blushy, so after Rhys gives her a small compliment she turns around with her face tinting red :^)

She'll complain but she'll smile when he looks away. :^)

• Alt text

Yes, sir, I certainly can.

• She doesn't like to be seen blushing; Rhys is more open about being flushed. :^)

Also Fiona's really easily blushy, so after Rhys gives her a small compliment she turns around with her face tinting red :^)

• I'll tag you whenever I post it. :)

• Well It's midnight for me and the trailer isn't out,I think telltale is just fucking with us. There will be no trailer.

• Fiona has to go on her toes or Rhys has to bend his back just so they can kiss each other :^)

(The guy is 60% leg xD)

She doesn't like to be seen blushing; Rhys is more open about being flushed. :^)

• Alt text

I'll tag you whenever I post it.

• Yeah, there won't be anything, I'm fairly sure now.

GoldTooth posted: »

Well It's midnight for me and the trailer isn't out,I think telltale is just fucking with us. There will be no trailer.

• Well, soon you wont be needing it:)

Well It's midnight for me and the trailer isn't out,I think telltale is just fucking with us. There will be no trailer.

• Sometimes she'll just force him to sit down so it's easier. :^)

Fiona has to go on her toes or Rhys has to bend his back just so they can kiss each other :^) (The guy is 60% leg xD)

• Trailer coming tomorrow at 8am PT :) See the episode 3 release thread, it's confirmed

• Meh, who needs a trailer anyway, riiight?

• Hmm, so after I played the episode, I can watch it.
    Alt text

Caoline posted: »

Trailer coming tomorrow at 8am PT See the episode 3 release thread, it's confirmed

• edited June 2015

That's too late for me to care. :'(

Trailer coming tomorrow at 8am PT See the episode 3 release thread, it's confirmed

• edited June 2015

My internet broke all connections. I SKAGING HATE IT

WHYYYYY NOW

I hope it will be fine in the morning (it's kinda night in my country) to see the trailer or even download episode

I'm saddy sad, guys ;(

• So there will be a trailer...Great. I was starting to think there won't be a trailer. Sniff

• edited June 2015

Aw, I'm sorry, I hope it's fixed soon!

My internet broke all connections. I SKAGING HATE IT WHYYYYY NOW I hope it will be fine in the morning (it's kinda night in my country) to see the trailer or even download episode I'm saddy sad, guys ;(

• So...I've been out of the loop for a few months. Posters here seem to have reason to believe there will be some shipping in this episode? Is there a reason people think that? Did someone say something?

• i'm scared to leave forums for 5 minutes, there's a lot going on now

• Alt text

My internet broke all connections. I SKAGING HATE IT WHYYYYY NOW I hope it will be fine in the morning (it's kinda night in my country) to see the trailer or even download episode I'm saddy sad, guys ;(

• Tweets and the episode description. :)

udc24 posted: »

So...I've been out of the loop for a few months. Posters here seem to have reason to believe there will be some shipping in this episode? Is there a reason people think that? Did someone say something?

• true story

OreoAnarchy posted: »

WHEN RHYIONA BECOMES CANON TOMORROW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgET1Zhpb8

• No spoilers, though.

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm scared to leave forums for 5 minutes, there's a lot going on now

• Could you please be more specific? What did these tweets say? Where can I read the episode description?

Tweets and the episode description.

• some rhyiona before episode 3

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

gifs of course not mine :)

• Tweets mentioning both threads and that there'd be "war" on Tuesday and the episode description saying "love is in the air". It should be somewhere in the release thread. :)

Could you please be more specific? What did these tweets say? Where can I read the episode description?

• Alt text

Tweets mentioning both threads and that there'd be "war" on Tuesday and the episode description saying "love is in the air". It should be somewhere in the release thread.

• I'm gonna laugh if they're trolling. :P

• edited June 2015

There is another version were the heads are reversed to TftBl characters:^)

OreoAnarchy posted: »

WHEN RHYIONA BECOMES CANON TOMORROW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgET1Zhpb8

• Hey guys just got back from scho.....Alt text

• I'll be honest. I'm kind of expecting it at this point.

I'm gonna laugh if they're trolling. :P

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

xfuriouss posted: »

some rhyiona before episode 3 gifs of course not mine

• I expect it but I still have hope. ;-;

I'll be honest. I'm kind of expecting it at this point.

• So uh... exactly how many new comments?

Hey guys just got back from scho.....

• 300+....◉_◉

So uh... exactly how many new comments?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.