Olly vs Arvo who you got

edited June 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Alright you have to kill one, who are you taking? I'm on the olly hate train hope he gets a sweet taste of revenge even though game of thrones my favorite show will probably reward him, hell he might even become first ranger. (Joking) Both are similar in many ways just curious guys and girls who goes and who stays!

Comments

• edited June 2015

Fuck Arvo!

And apparently fuck grammar!

• I'm pretty sure Olly is a steward, not a ranger. He can't be First Ranger.

• edited June 2015

dude cmon grammar is overrated haha

Fuck Arvo! And apparently fuck grammar!

• gotcha in just saying, seems like whenever somebody does the unthinkable they live on bigger and better not including stannis the mannis that dude got quick payback!

BipedalP posted: »

I'm pretty sure Olly is a steward, not a ranger. He can't be First Ranger.

• Olly....how is that even a question? Arvo has nthing on Olly. Clem didn't die and she isn't a better character then JON SNOW.

• Youre onto something, maybe Jon was grooming him for command like the Old Bear did to Jon, foreshadowing for Olly becoming the 1000th Lord Commander of the Nights watch!

gotcha in just saying, seems like whenever somebody does the unthinkable they live on bigger and better not including stannis the mannis that dude got quick payback!

• Olly Olly Ouction free

• Sorry the question wasn't up to par bud

Wigams posted: »

Olly....how is that even a question? Arvo has nthing on Olly. Clem didn't die and she isn't a better character then JON SNOW.

• :D

Sorry the question wasn't up to par bud

• I'd kill both of them. Twice.

• Fuck Arvo, bastard hated me even if I treated him as nice as I could all the time.

Olly's actions were atleast a bit justified - a man you worship and look up to chooses to supports those you despise the most.

• I'd take Olly, since he has more survivor skills and is less likely to start crying like a bitch

• I can agree with that I knew he would do something didn't think he would betray john snow like that though wow set the guy up and give him the final blow... It was just a major letdown. But I kinda started to dislike him when he killed y'gritte even though he was right I still was like face palm "fucking olly has to try to be a fucking hero" lol

armis37 posted: »

Fuck Arvo, bastard hated me even if I treated him as nice as I could all the time. Olly's actions were atleast a bit justified - a man you worship and look up to chooses to supports those you despise the most.

• arvo what a cry baby little bitch he got Luke killed he shot Clem I just want to do to him what we did to gryff in the episode 4 (bye-bye-eye) haha

I'd take Olly, since he has more survivor skills and is less likely to start crying like a bitch

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Don't watch Game of Thrones but since Arvo is one of my favorite characters I guess Olly has to be killed.

• (Stab them in the neck with a knife) -step brothers and oddly enough poor Ethan's fate... R.I.P

Tyranitar posted: »

I'd kill both of them. Twice.

• I guess Olly has to be killed.

I 100% Agree.

dojo32161 posted: »

Don't watch Game of Thrones but since Arvo is one of my favorite characters I guess Olly has to be killed.

• The Nights Watch Ain't Loyal

tmsmyth4 posted: »

Youre onto something, maybe Jon was grooming him for command like the Old Bear did to Jon, foreshadowing for Olly becoming the 1000th Lord Commander of the Nights watch!

• Arvo, I'll fucking kill him if I see him again.

• First off you got to try to get into (GOT) awesome show buddy. I definitely dislike both characters but there both intriguing, they have layers they both might be justified in doing what they did but like it was said before I did everything to be nice and not steal or let Kenny beat him and yet the little punk Arvo still turned on me. but the methodical planning and contemplating olly did to betray john has me 100 % on the olly needs flaying bandwagon.

dojo32161 posted: »

• do you think we will get that chance?

Arvo, I'll fucking kill him if I see him again.

• edited June 2015

Arvo. I want to kill him myself. I will leave Olly for White walkers.

• I don't know. On one hand, I don't want any unknown characters returning, after what happened to the cabin group and Kenny. On the other hand, I don't want this fucker to get away with shooting Clementine. So if they do bring him back and we can kill him, I would like the choice to make a huge impact on the game, I don't want them to bring him back just to give us the satisfaction and not have it contribute to the story as a whole.

do you think we will get that chance?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.