Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It has been released.

Yeah I suppose, it's so difficult bc of MONTHS of waiting. Now we all have the only one desire which is TO PLAY IT ;D Have u heard smth from PC-users? Has somebody already played ep 3 or now it's only on PS4?

• I am so pissed right now, I haven't even played it but I knew it'll be like this. God f dammit.

Alt text

• Fiona loves Rhys! Rhyiona confirmed!

• edited June 2015

• two pics of Rhys and Fiona (idk why it's not showing)

long-time Rhyiona supporter, when where were no shipping threads and nobody listened to me :)
    let me see the light again :) can I join you?

• I don't like how Rhysha was kinda forced on us in Episode 3. It's obvious that telltale wants Rhys to get together with Sasha, I just hope that there'll be some hot Rhyiona action in Episode 4.

• edited June 2015

Because it's TellTale. And that illusion of a choice they're giving us is just that - an illusion. Especially when it comes to things like this.

• It gets reaally awkward and Sasha gets mad, Rhys is like "What you expected me to-- give you the flower?" then an awkward laugh follows... Nothing major of Rhyiona, but major for Rhysha, DARN I was like oh HELL NAW I'm keeping the flower.

udc24 posted: »

What happens if you keep the flower?

• The only Rhyiona moment we get q.q

• edited June 2015

The thing that's slightly annoying is that this is like going to a restaurant, paying first, and then the waiter tells you "Do you want to eat this cake we worked hard on?" and you say "No, no, I want pizza." and he tells "No, you can only take or leave the cake." even though you should be able to choose. so you either take the cake or get nothing.

I'm not angry or anything as long as I can avoid it but... have you seen the size of this fandom? They could be more considerate.

They're probably gonna read these just to see what we think. Well, here you go.

I'm happy with the Rhyiona interactions and Gortys though. <3

• Certainly you can. Welcome, buddy!

darlingno posted: »

* two pics of Rhys and Fiona (idk why it's not showing) long-time Rhyiona supporter, when where were no shipping threads and nobody listened to me let me see the light again can I join you?

• edited June 2015

That's the best description of how it feels like being a Rhyiona shipper and playing this episode that i can think of.

Also it feels kind of weird as well given the little nudges we got from some of the people who work for Telltale. I'm not pissed, but i didn't expect it.

I wonder if they are going to expand on this or if the next episode will be Rhys x Fiona? (so it changes each episode) and then the final episode will be a choice between the two (or the shipping will just drop entirely).

• Damn it, why did I give him the boot.

• Yeah...

XDJulieXD posted: »

The only Rhyiona moment we get q.q

• The reason I'm not too upset is that; I still trust them enough not to ignore a fandom of almost a hundred people and that's just the active ones.

I like the little Rhyiona nudges (the family dynamic we invented here is pretty present) but it's clear someone had an advantage and though you can avoid it we should have more options in the future.

xValkyx posted: »

That's the best description of how it feels like being a Rhyiona shipper and playing this episode that i can think of. Also it feels kind

• They don't care. Also, you have to remember - the development began more than a year ago (I think a year and a half). So all the things they've done they've been planning all along. And I'm pretty sure those things too, because I remember that Troy and Laura were talking about how good they look together or whatever. For me it was obvious back then that the devs are planing to do it. But I was hoping that it at least it won't be forced down our throats and at best that they'll keep both parties entertained. I didn't believe they'll let anyone choose anything, it's a miracle. But it's still a worst case scenario imo.

They're probably gonna read these just to see what we think. Well, here you go.

Trust me, they don't give a f. They'll be like "oh you don't like it? too bad, lol. cause we do."

• Agreed. I knew right away that was a nudge to this topic.

I don't hate Rhysha and i can open my mind to the scene between them since it's kind of making up for the last episode where they barely had anything in contrast to us. But what i do dislike (that does bug me) is that even though we have the option to avoid the romance it kind of feels like...we don't? It comes across awkward and more like they have a thing together but it's still in a denial stage (bad explanation i know) but it still exists regardless of whether you want it or not.

I still liked the episode. Like you though, i just hope we can all get more options.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The reason I'm not too upset is that; I still trust them enough not to ignore a fandom of almost a hundred people and that's just the active

• That's a good description. There's still episode 4, there might be a Rhyions scene in there, right?

• I don't think that they don't give a crap but I see your point; one way or another I'm not judging yet because there's still two episodes to come.

DeityD posted: »

They don't care. Also, you have to remember - the development began more than a year ago (I think a year and a half). So all the things they

• Maybe, we'll see.

Gary-Oak posted: »

That's a good description. There's still episode 4, there might be a Rhyions scene in there, right?

• Gortys also sounds different than she did before in the sound files so I don't think it's too far off to say that was a nudge too. She's really cute.

Yeah, it's not like this was dry season for us but it was too imbalanced for my tastes. I just took every option to push her away as much as I could; felt awkward but at least it wasn't really that shippy. I apologise to Sasha because I genuinely like her but... naw, I'm not doing this.

Agreed. I knew right away that was a nudge to this topic. I don't hate Rhysha and i can open my mind to the scene between them since it's

• we're gonna finally see who's the true rhyiona member... i'm never gonna give rhyiona up.

• Well they still can be like that in a neutral way you know? That's what developers do. They'll just say "too bad you don't like this and that" but they won't change anything when the game is already out (or practically done).

Sorry for being so negative, I'm just really disappointed.

I don't think that they don't give a crap but I see your point; one way or another I'm not judging yet because there's still two episodes to come.

• I think there were some cute Rhyiona scenes in this episode, especially those with Gortys.

Plus, I don't think the Rhysha moments were that forced? Though this may be a biased opinion.

• I'm not going to quit Rhyiona over an optional flower lmao I'm pretty sure most of us won't

xfuriouss posted: »

we're gonna finally see who's the true rhyiona member... i'm never gonna give rhyiona up.

• It's alright, I'm just optimistic myself. Been through a lot of Telltale games and they never really disappointed me (well, except for Luke's death but I can understand, at least, it is TWD). I'm not gonna call for their heads when we're still on episode 3.

Well they still can be like that in a neutral way you know? That's what developers do. They'll just say "too bad you don't like this and tha

• Naw, they were optional. It was just a little imbalanced.

• that's not what i meant, i know you won't quit :) i just think we might lose some of rhyiona members :(

I'm not going to quit Rhyiona over an optional flower lmao I'm pretty sure most of us won't

• I never heard the sound files but Gortys made this episode for me. She's just too adorable ;^;

Yeah, it feels like TTG is really trying to push Sasha towards us. I remember in episode 2 i first picked the "Sasha left an impression on him" option (thinking that i may as well explain August's behavior) and suddenly Rhys started getting flustered like he was crushing on her. So i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case (not going to include the deleted audio either).

I'm still choosing to stay optimistic however. It seems when they create these episodes they already start the next one before releasing the one previous, like how they had already started working on ep4 before releasing this episode. So keep in mind, a lot of people had only started shipping Rhyiona during ep2 and there was a LOT of Rhysha shippers. Assuming they already started writing episode 3, (before releasing ep2) they probably already had written the Rhys and Sasha scene and decided when episode 2 released just to keep it. Now that they have seen how many fans love Fiona x Rhys maybe next episode WILL actually be arranged so that we will get our turn (or at least have it so we can properly choose).

I'm trying to stay positive anyway.

Gortys also sounds different than she did before in the sound files so I don't think it's too far off to say that was a nudge too. She's rea

• I have faith in our good friends. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

that's not what i meant, i know you won't quit i just think we might lose some of rhyiona members

• She sounded really boring there. No cheerfulness, no playful attitude and definitely not naive. I'm sure this change was a nod.

I didn't choose that option (I said I was working it out with August) so I never so that and it didn't count on my game so I don't really care. I've been doing everything to stop it and I'm not really upset with how it's going. It's just the fact that there's an option there that makes it imbalanced in the first place.

I still have faith in Telltale, honest. We know they check these out by now. So here's hoping they're more considerate next time. It's not like we sunk or anything.

I never heard the sound files but Gortys made this episode for me. She's just too adorable ;^; Yeah, it feels like TTG is really trying t

• THE BEST PART OF THE EPISODE WAS THIS CUTIE

Alt text

11/10 did NOT disappoint at all

• Hah, well i'm glad they did change her. She was just so charming and UGHHHH i need a plushie or something of her :< so much cuteness...cannot contain...squeels.

Yup. This topic will never die anyway ;) i'm never commenting here but i'm constantly checking comments.

Do you think this topic will get to 500 pages before the final episode?

She sounded really boring there. No cheerfulness, no playful attitude and definitely not naive. I'm sure this change was a nod. I didn't

• Damn Wolf, you're just...

Alt text

Really, it's one of the reasons why I like this thread and this ship.

It's alright, I'm just optimistic myself. Been through a lot of Telltale games and they never really disappointed me (well, except for Luke'

• Aw, thank you!

Alt text

I think I love this thread and this ship more than ever, actually. This didn't make me fall, it made me more fired up!

Damn Wolf, you're just... Really, it's one of the reasons why I like this thread and this ship.

• I would buy a plush of her in a heartbeat. ;_; Loader Bot is awesome but Gortys is on a completely different level.

It won't! Not over a flower anyway. There's 91 (92, I think, but I haven't updated the pictures) people who support this. We're strong.

Yes, I do think we can do it if the breaks between episodes are always this long.

Hah, well i'm glad they did change her. She was just so charming and UGHHHH i need a plushie or something of her :< so much cuteness...ca

• I really want TFTB merchandise. I would seriously litter my room with that stuff.

Yeah 92. You know, this is one of the few fandoms where i've actually seen everyone get along (just never go on Tumblr). Well, far better than most i've seen :3

If we do make it then i may do a canvas artwork to celebrate. I haven't got an idea yet of what to paint though..oh well, i still have plenty of time xD

I would buy a plush of her in a heartbeat. ;_; Loader Bot is awesome but Gortys is on a completely different level. It won't! Not over a

• I would get everything Gortys related. I knew she'd be my favourite. What an absolute cutie.

Yep, not even shipping wars. I can't believe Telltale thought we were going to fight over this. We and the Rhyshas are friends, come on now.

We've got a long way to go, still, but that sounds really promising!

I really want TFTB merchandise. I would seriously litter my room with that stuff. Yeah 92. You know, this is one of the few fandoms where

• meow

Naw, they were optional. It was just a little imbalanced.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.