Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Have faith, friend. We still sail, no one has given up over an optional weed. B)

ps: hey good to know rhys is the submissive one in this relationship

Alt text

• Do resist because there's pictures posted and everything so yeah lol

AND ALMOST EVERYONE IS TEASING ME HERE WITH SPOILER TAGS I... HAVE TO... RESIST!!11!

• edited June 2015

I'm gonna draw Gortys now. With new design. Yeah.. Let's see if it's gonna look as good as my old Gortys..

Also, rip in peace old Gortys!! ;A;

• I'M SO CURIOUS

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm gonna draw Gortys now. With new design. Yeah.. Let's see if it's gonna look as good as my old Gortys.. Also, rip in peace old Gortys!! ;A;

• edited June 2015

Someone uploaded this scene on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQxXQKU13I8

I can't get enough of this x3

if it doesn't work, it's just the video of Gortys saying "Awesome"

• C'mon telltale i really don't wanna see Rhysha. At least i wanna have a real choice!
    It was really awkward, had to choose stupid phrases just not to be romantic with Sasha. Meh.

• edited June 2015

haha, I'm curious too! :3

Edit: because I'm so used to draw her differently... this is so hard ;---;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'M SO CURIOUS

• edited June 2015

I like the scene later where she tries to drag Vasquez but you can just tell her he's "sleeping". Reminds me of a mum not trying to freak her kid out. <3

• I thought that as well xD

I just can't get over how adorable she is <3 she may even be my new favourite character.

I also love the way they animated her with the way her eyes light up in an arch when she is happy ^_^ it's gonna be weeks and i'm still going to be obsessing over her.

I like the scene later where she tries to drag Vasquez but you can just tell her he's "sleeping". Reminds me of a mum not trying to freak her kid out.

• I totally agree, I disliked Sasha less in this episode but tbh I found all the Rhysha scenes to be kind of cringe-y.

I'm just not feeling it for Rhysha. I didn't give her a flower but the feeling I got from the awkwardness after was because she took it as a

• She's so adorable! Beautiful little girl :)

• I never disliked Sasha but she gives me more of a best friend vibe. I really don't want to romance her.

I totally agree, I disliked Sasha less in this episode but tbh I found all the Rhysha scenes to be kind of cringe-y.

• She was the absolute best thing to come out of the episode. What a cutie.

She's so adorable! Beautiful little girl

• At the very least it was determinant - what annoys me a little is you have to actively avoid sounding flirtatious during that conversation, which I think was not cool.

Vernaya posted: »

C'mon telltale i really don't wanna see Rhysha. At least i wanna have a real choice! It was really awkward, had to choose stupid phrases just not to be romantic with Sasha. Meh.

• She is my new favourite character, I think everyone's noticed by now haha

At least this episode gave us a lot of room to work on the family dynamic without it being OOC since they've all interacted well by this point.

xValkyx posted: »

I thought that as well xD I just can't get over how adorable she is she may even be my new favourite character. I also love the way t

• Even when you tell her he's dead, it's still pretty adorable

I like the scene later where she tries to drag Vasquez but you can just tell her he's "sleeping". Reminds me of a mum not trying to freak her kid out.

• I know what you mean - and despite what she says about him, it did look like she was genuinely concerned about August, so maybe she wasn't faking it as much as we first thought?

I never disliked Sasha but she gives me more of a best friend vibe. I really don't want to romance her.

• edited June 2015

Really? What does she say? I just told her he was sleeping since she's a bit naive.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Even when you tell her he's dead, it's still pretty adorable

• I don't know, I try not to read into August x Sasha because I simply can't figure August out as a character. But honestly, I hope they even this out next episode. It's not like there wasn't any Rhyiona (more so if you chose Fiona but still) but it wasn't balanced at all.

I know what you mean - and despite what she says about him, it did look like she was genuinely concerned about August, so maybe she wasn't faking it as much as we first thought?

• One thing that bugged me about it, is that even when you say non-romantic dialouge to her it still feels like you're being flirtatious in the atmosphere.

At the very least it was determinant - what annoys me a little is you have to actively avoid sounding flirtatious during that conversation, which I think was not cool.

• I ended up just staying silent through most of it

At the very least it was determinant - what annoys me a little is you have to actively avoid sounding flirtatious during that conversation, which I think was not cool.

• Rhys looks kinda mad that Fiona tells Gortys that he was dead since it makes Gortys sad, but then he says Vasques was a bad guy and she replies "oh okay good ridance then :D" and acts all cheery again.

Really? What does she say? I just told her he was sleeping since she's a bit naive.

• ^^ Pretty much, I barely talked.

I ended up just staying silent through most of it

• Aw, Rhys saving the day. :D Surprisingly decent with a "kid", huh.

Jaesong1 posted: »

Rhys looks kinda mad that Fiona tells Gortys that he was dead since it makes Gortys sad, but then he says Vasques was a bad guy and she replies "oh okay good ridance then " and acts all cheery again.

• She says that's sad, but then Rhys tells her he was a terrible person so she says good riddance.

• Gortys ain't got time for that, I guess.

udc24 posted: »

She says that's sad, but then Rhys tells her he was a terrible person so she says good riddance.

• Aight, here we go.

Alt text

• The first time i've actually used the silent option in a non-silent playthrough.

^^ Pretty much, I barely talked.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I TOLD YOU ALL HE HAD NOODLE ARMS

NO ONE BELIEVED ME

Alt text

• Not my first time but it allowed the scenes to go by without it being really shippy so I'm good.

The first time i've actually used the silent option in a non-silent playthrough.

• they're holding hands :')

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I wonder if the metal is cold.

xfuriouss posted: »

they're holding hands :')

• No.... fan-fanfic... tion?

Alt text

• I'll post it this week, I promise.

MarteenPyro posted: »

No.... fan-fanfic... tion?

• so beautiful :') i have some faith left.

it probably is :D

I wonder if the metal is cold.

• That's right, buddy, don't let it get to you. :D Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

That hand must be useful for pranking people. :P

xfuriouss posted: »

so beautiful :') i have some faith left. it probably is

• oh and this moment...These movements... x)) Hope smb'll make a gif. Or not. xD
    Alt text

• edited June 2015

this is so cute, i waited for this, i'm so happy

Alt text

Alt text

i will never let vaughn die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.