Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

I was like no way too that was so adorable!

Awww, you know me too well Telltale!

• Looks like Vasquez wasn't the only one to get bodied today.

COME AT ME

• Didn't happen to me. I trusted Fiona and refused an alliance with Jack.

It always happens

• Guys! GUYS!

Have you played it? Have you seen it? OH MY GOD (spoilers below)

It was so, so, SO GOOD! It was full of Rhysha and the little winks, the little twinks! I'm talking nonsense but I DON'T CARE!

The garden, it was so romantic, if you catch my meaning? ;) How Rhys stuttered that phrase, how he was out of words... So adorable!

Or how Rhys complimented Sasha on looking nice when smelling the flower? So DAMN LOVELY!

Or the bridge scene? The everything scene? THE EPISODE?

Thanks you Tellalte for making our dreams come true (atleast for now). Thank you 100, screw that, 10 000 000 times!

Rhysha - one ship to rule them all!

By the way, 'love is in the air' quote - the garden was full of flying and floating creatures, and guess who were in the garden? That's right, fellas. Rhys and Sasha. ;)

• Of course! There are no limitations. Besides, you can enjoy a ship and not get involved with the wars, peaceful shipping is always nice! Nice to have you aboard!

Iridescent posted: »

Hi guys could I join the Rhysha ship? I live in England (UK) I tried so hard to not ship in this game because I noticed the ship wars but gosh damn it Rhysha is too cute. Who was I kidding?, you can never escape the ship wars.

• Welcome my friend. You are now knighted in the Rhysha Order.

Hi guys could I join the Rhysha ship? I live in England (UK) I tried so hard to not ship in this game because I noticed the ship wars but gosh damn it Rhysha is too cute. Who was I kidding?, you can never escape the ship wars.

• Hop on! It's great to have you!

• edited June 2015

Of course you can! Welcome aboard, Iridescent! :)

Looks like UK is a bit crowded, hehe.

• It happens later, not at the beggining... I'm not 100% positive but i don't think that choice has anything to do with it...

Pipas posted: »

Didn't happen to me. I trusted Fiona and refused an alliance with Jack.

• When I played the episode it said "You and 13.7% of players gave Sasha the flower" I was like 'Wuuuuuuut'

Awww, you know me too well Telltale!

• We all thought we were gonna go down. BUT THE SHIP HAS SAILED PAST THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!

Leluch123 posted: »

guys Guys GUYS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! FEELS SO GOOD TO BE RHYSHA TODAY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

• Bells were ringing since having the option to hand Sasha the stun-stick in ep. 1.

It's nice to have some romance in a Telltale game for a change. After the intensity of GoTs, the bleakness of TWD and tense atmosphere of TWAU, it's refreshing to be able to get a little mushy with the happy feels. GoT and TWAU had some romance, but you're too busy trying to avoid being murdered or trying to solve a murder, that it can't really take centre-stage.

I wonder, though. For players who pick the flower but have Rhys keep it, will this give them an opportunity to give it to someone else later on. Maybe Fiona? Might give the Rhyiona crew a lifeline. Though, saying that, it does explode volatile spores so, that might not be an option. Plus, it looks like depending on your dialogue choices, Fiona was maybe crushing on Athena a little bit.

• Loader and Gortys + Rhys and Sasha double date

armis37 posted: »

Guys! GUYS! Have you played it? Have you seen it? OH MY GOD (spoilers below) It was so, so, SO GOOD! It was full of Rhysha and the lit

• You can't ressist the cuteness of the Rhysha!

Welcome! :)

• Not only that! We're now on the top GUYS!!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!

TT I love you, thank you for all that lovely Rhysha moments...the flower take the cake! I have so much material to work on now!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

We all thought we were gonna go down. BUT THE SHIP HAS SAILED PAST THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!

• Give it time, it will change... People will eventually get their priorities straight. :)

• In the gardens ;)

Loader and Gortys + Rhys and Sasha double date

• Heres a little comic I made for you guys! <3

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Nice ;)

I craved for a kiss in the gardens so much, SO MUCH! It was the perfect atmosphere!

Heres a little comic I made for you guys!

• HO-O-LY CRAP

This is it, folks. We saw it since Episode 1, but the ship wars had me thinking it wouldn't be so blatant.

And yet here we are today.

Alt text

• perfect

• It's probably discovered by everyone and I've mentioned this already, but:

Love is in the air - Rhys and Sasha are in the garden, where medusa-thingies are flying and floating!

Alt text

• I thought it was adorable how nervous he was to put the flower in her hair. It was so cute c:

• Yes please.

• One word : AWESOME

Patience is a virtue! Hope you enjoy when it downloads!

• Okay just finished the episode. So much sugar i don't think my tongue is still working ! But we won a battle not the war, brothers and sisters. @Pipas Can i have a topo about the updates i have to do?

• It can be a girl-crush, just like guys can have a guy-crush. Sure, it can be romantic, but usually it's people just really admiring someone for their amazing traits.

Just look at Rhys when he tells Zer0 that he's cool! I'm getting those vibes around Fiona/Athena.

rcarass1 posted: »

Bells were ringing since having the option to hand Sasha the stun-stick in ep. 1. It's nice to have some romance in a Telltale game f

• I am officially joining the RHYSHA! No one cares but... wanted to share. xD

• You're right, it was only a battle that we won.

But it was quite the victory.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay just finished the episode. So much sugar i don't think my tongue is still working ! But we won a battle not the war, brothers and sisters. @Pipas Can i have a topo about the updates i have to do?

• edited June 2015

Oh, we care. Don't worry. :) Welcome!

Btw, do you want a Rhysha mark? If so, what color?

ata95 posted: »

I am officially joining the RHYSHA! No one cares but... wanted to share. xD

• I did *__* Rhysha was written all over it <3

Pipas posted: »

Hope you like the episode!

• Believe me, we care ! :D

• Check your PMs. :P

GrumpyDof posted: »

Okay just finished the episode. So much sugar i don't think my tongue is still working ! But we won a battle not the war, brothers and sisters. @Pipas Can i have a topo about the updates i have to do?

• Rhyiona can still happen, guys! Would be cool if that would be determinant, I just want everyone to be happy here. :)

You're right, it was only a battle that we won. But it was quite the victory.

• I was like, wow, this is so beauitful. Then the 'romantic' option came up and I said 'right. Let's ship this!' I restarted a couple of times because of the 'I said romantic' follow up (I didn't like it, it seemed to be a 'bad' option, but I persevered, and there really seems to be something between them.

armis37 posted: »

Nice I craved for a kiss in the gardens so much, SO MUCH! It was the perfect atmosphere!

• Okay so - I was pretty confident. Seemed to hit it off with Sasha all through conversation, refused to let her fall, gave her the flower.... and then Handsome Jack went for the booty. Are my chances screwed?

• Don't trust Jack. Never.

Echopapa posted: »

Okay so - I was pretty confident. Seemed to hit it off with Sasha all through conversation, refused to let her fall, gave her the flower.... and then Handsome Jack went for the booty. Are my chances screwed?

• Welcome!

• Handsome Jack - The Worst Wingman Ever

Echopapa posted: »

Okay so - I was pretty confident. Seemed to hit it off with Sasha all through conversation, refused to let her fall, gave her the flower.... and then Handsome Jack went for the booty. Are my chances screwed?

• It's good day to be a Rhysha

Leluch123 posted: »

guys Guys GUYS! HAHAHAHAHAHA! FEELS SO GOOD TO BE RHYSHA TODAY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.