Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• *breathes on the back of your head

welcome

ata95 posted: »

I am officially joining the RHYSHA! No one cares but... wanted to share. xD

• Still love that dude with all my heart....HJ4Life!

Echopapa posted: »

Okay so - I was pretty confident. Seemed to hit it off with Sasha all through conversation, refused to let her fall, gave her the flower.... and then Handsome Jack went for the booty. Are my chances screwed?

• I really want to be part of Rhysha too.
    After this episode it's basically confirmed.

So yeah, rule34 i'm ready for it.

• That's the spirit!

SpackJarrow posted: »

I really want to be part of Rhysha too. After this episode it's basically confirmed. So yeah, rule34 i'm ready for it.

• Must NOT troll Rhyiona....the pain it's excruciating!.....Why Am I still consious?

• What happens if you choose "romantic"? I saw it, but I chose "beautiful" because "romantic" seemed too over the top and cheesy.

I was like, wow, this is so beauitful. Then the 'romantic' option came up and I said 'right. Let's ship this!' I restarted a couple of times

• Welcome! If you want, you can tell where you are from to be put on the Rhysha map!

SpackJarrow posted: »

I really want to be part of Rhysha too. After this episode it's basically confirmed. So yeah, rule34 i'm ready for it.

• I would like to pledge my life to the Rhysha cause!

• Why would you want to troll such nice people! D8

Leluch123 posted: »

Must NOT troll Rhyiona....the pain it's excruciating!.....Why Am I still consious?

• He doesn't straight-up says, he coughs it awkwardly and looks down. Sasha looks at him, and then you can try to pass it off or say romantic. In the latter, he continues to mumble and try to move on to another topic. The '?' Is something along the lines of 'Sasha will try to forget that.'

nursethalia posted: »

What happens if you choose "romantic"? I saw it, but I chose "beautiful" because "romantic" seemed too over the top and cheesy.

• Because I'm cruel and I enjoy poking fun at people who are obviously delu- wooops! Must keep my head straight!

Why would you want to troll such nice people! D8

• First time i'm opening this thread (didn't have the courage before) xD I'm not a big shipper (or I might be lying to myself) but I was hitting on Sasha in this episode with all my might xD And it was great! Awww it was so cute :D

• Alt text

Alt text

Here's a little update.

For the ones who want to be here: if you need a "Rhysha" please tell me the color you want and if you want to be on the map i need your location ( if you're not on the continent i've already placed, i'll have to imagine something about that...)

• Whatever the color, i'll take it :)

Pipas posted: »

Oh, we care. Don't worry. Welcome! Btw, do you want a Rhysha mark? If so, what color?

• May I have an orange Rhysha?

And I am from Illinois, should you wish to put me on the map.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Here's a little update. For the ones who want to be here: if you need a "Rhysha" please tell me the color you want and if you want to be

• Fiona's reaction seemed more deliberately subtle but that is a very real possibility.

It can be a girl-crush, just like guys can have a guy-crush. Sure, it can be romantic, but usually it's people just really admiring someone

• Good.

Alt text

SoMuchSass posted: »

First time i'm opening this thread (didn't have the courage before) xD I'm not a big shipper (or I might be lying to myself) but I was hitting on Sasha in this episode with all my might xD And it was great! Awww it was so cute

• Welcome aboard then! Glad to have you with us! :)

Forsoothe posted: »

I would like to pledge my life to the Rhysha cause!

• Damn, we're gonna need a bigger picture soon. :D

Here's a little update. For the ones who want to be here: if you need a "Rhysha" please tell me the color you want and if you want to be

• Guys look what little gem I found on my 2nd playthoguht

Alt text

it's the diaologue between LB and Rhys when you chose to trust FIona

• It's ok I enjoy the suffering of others as well.

Because I'm cruel and I enjoy poking fun at people who are obviously delu- wooops! Must keep my head straight!

• I never thought I would find a kindered spirit in you Green.

Green613 posted: »

It's ok I enjoy the suffering of others as well.

• You guys are intense dude... That's for sure!

*breathes on the back of your head welcome

• They even put the Soon in the game now. Those guys are crazy.

Guys look what little gem I found on my 2nd playthoguht it's the diaologue between LB and Rhys when you chose to trust FIona

• You learn something new everyday now don't you

Alt text

I never thought I would find a kindered spirit in you Green.

• I'm very glad to see so many shippers joining us today :)

Welcome those who have finally seen the beautiful, marvelous light of Rhysha!

• Sasha is the woman Rhys needs, Sasha can catch him and carry him just fine while Fiona only complains about his weight ;)

THE LOVE! CAN U FELL IT?

• I guess so, there is a certain truth to the saying a person learns all his life.

Green613 posted: »

You learn something new everyday now don't you

• I need to join the movement :D Can I get on the map? Luckily there's a free spot where my country is: Hungary.
    And may I have a Rhysha with red colour? (preferably lava red or similar) :3

• The '?' I something more like "Hopefully Sasha won't remember that" out of embarrassment instead of her actually trying to forget. The same '?' message will pop up if you try to pass it off as saying something else, after Sasha questions you thoroughly on your excuse.

• Welcome, Mister Sass ;)

I need to join the movement Can I get on the map? Luckily there's a free spot where my country is: Hungary. And may I have a Rhysha with red colour? (preferably lava red or similar)

• Yep. Using this when the episode takes too long and Telltale says only "Soon".

Alt text

Guys look what little gem I found on my 2nd playthoguht it's the diaologue between LB and Rhys when you chose to trust FIona

• Noo, it's a Ms, but thanks :D

armis37 posted: »

Welcome, Mister Sass

• I need to know this right now, how many of you really enjoyed the part when Rhys and Sasha walked onto the set of Avatar 2 and those two started role-playing Jake and Neytiri with the finding Nemo jellyfish? Because I thought that was really sweet :) especially with the whole flower thing.

• Welcome aboard, SoMuchSass! :)

I need to join the movement Can I get on the map? Luckily there's a free spot where my country is: Hungary. And may I have a Rhysha with red colour? (preferably lava red or similar)

• Man, @Grumpydof has her work cut out...

• I think it's nice Rhys tried xD I myself said "No!" when she dropped :P

• "Her"?

Man, @Grumpydof has her work cut out...

• If I remember correctly, Grumpy does indeed have two X chromosomes.

mirashade posted: »

"Her"?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.